Capitulum 22

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Marvin Gaye[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The moment Yixing got a call saying that Haowen and Ziyu has been kidnapped, he had call his private captain to bring him to Korea as soon as possible and by midnight, Yixing and Kris are already at Chanyeol’s mansion.

“What the hell happen?” was the first thing Yixing said once he enters the house, not minding the presence of Mr and Mrs Park. Luhan and Sehun are a messed up with Jongin and Kyungsoo non-stop asking for forgiveness.

“Kyungsoo, tell me what happen. How did it happen?”

Jongin had managed to calm himself, at least calmer than Kyungsoo. “Jongin was paying the toys and the boys are with me in their stroller. I turn my head around for a moment because some lady drops her stuff at my feet and I was just helping her and when I turn back, the boys are gone. I don’t know what actually happen and then I heard some people running outside the store and then there, I saw the boys in two men’s arms. There are a few men running after them and then Jongdae and Minseok came with this guy,” he showed to the person standing beside Junmyeon.

“And then Hana and Baekhee are crying and he ushered us inside his car and bring us home. Lu, I’m so sorry… I really don’t know what happen… it’s my fault…”

And then Kyungsoo starts to cry again. Luhan went to him and hug him saying that it’s okay and it’s not their fault. “You did a good deed to someone else by helping them.” Soon, Baekhyun join the hugging fest while Sehun went to his brothers quietly.

Even though the Parks are not hugging around, the mere presence of the brothers assure them that everything will be okay. Mr Park then asked the 3 guys that came with Yixing and Kris and the people who was standing near to Junmyeon, “Who are you guys and why must I believe in you?” he had asked.

Mr and Mrs Park were once again got interrupted during their vacation but because it’s about safety of their grandchildren and in-laws, they willingly comes home.

“I’m sorry Uncle, I forgot to introduce them to you guys.” Junmyeon had said standing and motioning them to show themselves to the family. He first introduce the guy who brought Minseok and Jongdae home, the one who asked Chanyeol’s permission to put security guards all around the house.

“This is my brother, Kim Jonghyun. He’s an undercover agent and he’s the one leading the team to search for Haowen and Ziyu.” Then Jonghyun just proceed to introduce himself and his men.

“My name is Kim Jonghyun and Junmyeon is my brother. The guy that brought Jongin and Kyungsoo’s home is my right hand man, Kibum and these 3 guys who came with Yixing and Kris are my best agents; Jinki, Taemin and Minho. I had put 4 of my men in tow with the van that had Haowen and Ziyu and there are another 6 very well trained agent outside of this house, for further safety.”

They all listen well but something snap in Baekhyun, like something is not right.

“Haowen and Ziyu were kidnapped, and out of nowhere, Kibum are there and practically safe my daughters from being the same victims of this kidnapping and you have your men securing us inside of this house. I’m not being ungrateful and I am thanking you for all this but I can’t help to think, why the drastic measure? And I thought you both were in China for some innovation and whatnot Yixing?”

Yixing sighed. He knows this day will come sooner or later but he didn’t know whether the three boys are ready for this or not. Anyhow, he asked all of them to sit down and Kris brings along his briefcase that contain everything they got from their research.

They all were waiting for him to speak but Kris made the honor to start. “Remember years ago during Luhan’s 9th birthday I guess? When the accidents happen?”

They didn’t expect this that is for sure because Luhan face drops almost immediately, the same for Kyungsoo but Baekhyun still had his façade on. Nonetheless, they all nodded and as if on cue, Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol went to their respective partner with Baekhee and Hana sleeping soundly on the couch.

“And then you remember when my father was murdered not long after because he’s been investigating the case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter