Capitulum 6

Great In-Laws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] to love you take my whole lifetime[/CONTENTID1]

 

   [CONTENTID2]    Woken up in a tight embrace has been one of Baekhyun’s most anticipated things for the day in his everyday life. That is after become the wife of Park Chanyeol, as Jongdae had said. Getting flutters by butterfly and loving kisses from his husband is his most favorite thing to end his day.

      Baekhyun’s life has been nothing but good and sweet ever since he married Chanyeol. Preparing breakfast for his husband and his in-laws every morning is a routine. Baekhyun’s dishes for breakfast, Kyungsoo’s for lunch and Luhan’s for dinner. The Park’s mansion is always full with delicious food that the hired chefs thought they are no longer needed. But of course the three in-laws were being humble as they are, “Don’t say that Chef Jang… we only cook because it’s been our passion and hobbies. I don’t think we could handle cooking for more than the people inside the house”.

      So Chef Jang, the head chef in Park’s mansion stayed, though she’s in her late years but because she had served the Parks’ family for so long starting from Mr Park’s great grandfather, following her father back then during her teenage years. Chef Jang’s father was the Park’s butler and his wife, Chef Jang’s mother was the head maid back then. They lived together inside the mansion at the extended house they prepared for all the workers. Many would have thought that the house the Park prepared for them are small and not in a condition for a human to live but they were wrong.

      The Parks’ family is one of those kind rich families in the society. The house they prepared for their workers are a big terrace house at the right side of the main house. The workers shared the house together but because they have been living as a family, they didn’t mind. When Chef Jang got married, she left the house following her husband but soon came back because her husband was an alcohol addict. She started being a cooker again in the mansion until the three boys came as the in-laws. Everyone loves them. Not because they are the young masters spouses but because they are who they are.

      Sweet, humble, kind and handsome young men. Married at such a young age but what important for them is that they are able to tame the young masters. Chanyeol to be exact. Not that they were saying Chanyeol is a hard one but because he had rarely been at home, always spending time at the hospital. Walking out the house early in the morning without proper breakfast only to came home late at night when everyone else is asleep. That was Chanyeol in their eyes before Baekhyun came but now, he would be the last to go to work and always the first to come back home.

      On the first day Baekhyun came staying in the mansion, Chanyeol went to work as usual only to come home during lunch hour because “I miss my wife. Where is he?” said the taller that particular day. Later during the night, the first word he had said to the doorman was “Where’s Baekhyun?” and he went straight to the kitchen. Park Chanyeol rarely step into the kitchen but that was about to change. In fact, it’s already are. The taller male would accompany Baekhyun preparing breakfast every morning because “I don’t want anything bad happen to him” he told his mother.

    “Nothing bad gonna happen to Baekhyun inside the kitchen” but when a new maid, Soojung came running to the dining table saying “Baekhyun cut his finger!” Chanyeol almost went crazy. Because hey Baekhyun cut his finger he probably gonna die from the blood lost where in reality, it just a small cut from cutting the onion. “This is nothing, Yeol. It just a small cut and it doesn’t hurt that much” Baekhyun said when Chanyeol hold his finger,  the blood out from the wound. “A small cut can give you a terrible infection if not treated right, Baekhyun. I don’t want to see any infection on your beautiful fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter