B.A.P Third Anniversary

B.A.P. Oneshots III

So I teamed up with artists and fans on tumblr to help me draw fanart and here they are! 

The first picture is by: chiiwie

Matoki-project

tumblr_inline_niqapj1JdX1rs61ke.jpg

pamelasensei

tumblr_nipjyyN5Nl1r3l454o1_1280.png

clae-hyuns

tumblr_nirm7hDoG41s41vloo1_1280.png

            It all started out with Che Guevara and “Viva la Revolucion.” Even though the words were written decades ago, there was something about the compelling words and charismatic sentences that drew in the dark eyes and quick mind.

            “Himchan, let’s start a revolution.”

            “What?”

            And so it was with those words that Yongguk recruited his first member of the B.A.P Revolution. “Just what are we fighting, Hyung?” came Youngjae’s question as he pored over the elaborate plans Yongguk had made. “All I see are war strategies and places around the world to travel to, but how do you expect a bunch of kids like us to actually get things done?”

            Times like this, Yongguk wished Youngjae could be more like his age. Or rather, his IQ. The little boy was beyond smart and even though it was much appreciated when it came to keeping Daehyun under control, when it came to questions, Yongguk found himself utterly at a loss. Luckily, this time he had a valid answer to one of the questions if not the others.

            “Through music of course! We’re going to show the world what B.A.P can do.”

            He said this confidently so was slightly crest-fallen when he saw five blank faces look at him. “And how are you going to do that?” When Daehyun was questioning, well that was when there was an issue.

            “Okay, let me explain. This is a revolution. This is something new and we’re going to fight for what we love. We love making music right?” Everyone, including baby Zelo, nodded. “Then we’re going to show the world. We’re going to show everyone we can do it. Who’s with me? Who’s with me?” It wasn’t the inspiring speech Che did but it was what eight year old Yongguk could think of and from their claps, they approved.

            “Yeah! Let’s show them!” Daehyun was clapping.

            That gave him some encouragement. But the young ones were still looking at him in confusion and Himchan had his lips pursed.

            “Okay. Think of it like this. Right now, we can’t really sing what we want and dance what we want, right?” They nodded slowly. That made sense. “So if we do what we like, and love what we do, then we can conquer.”

            “But how?” This was the hard part.

            “By conquering the world.”

            World domination was always a favorite among children and at this Jongup and Zelo cheered. This was a better response and so Yongguk channeled his inner revolutionary spirit and continued to finish his rally. “We’re going to come in as warriors and show them that we mean business. We’re going to fight the evil in this world, and show everyone that our dreams matter, that society matters. And we’re going to affect everyone and make sure that we leave nobody untouched by our spirit! Together, we will use our music as our weapon and spread love and warmth to the world!”

            Even though society and being noble was difficult to comprehend, fighting evil wasn’t and so the entire group started to cheer.

            “Yongguk-Hyung, are you our leader? Every army needs a leader.”

            Yongguk haven’t thought about this and he faltered. He had assumed that the leadership position would go to Himchan. He wasn’t that charismatic. “Um,” he hemmed.

            At a glance, his best friend stepped in. “Yongguk will be our leader but I will be the commander. He will lead us through the revolution with his vision and I will guide you guys. How does that sound?”

            “Leader Hyung!” Jongup was waving his arm frantically in the air.

            It was an unfamiliar feeling when Yongguk pointed and asked, “Yes?”

            “Can I use dance to spread my love?”

            “Of course! We’re going to be dancing with you too because all six of us need to be one.”

            Jongup looked satisfied at the answer and lowered his hand back onto his lap. Himchan surveyed the scene and naturally fell into the leadership role. “Alright, how about Yongguk you explain your plans in more detail and we can start to delegate jobs to the rest of the kids?”

            They sat patiently as Yongguk showed them all the music they could do. “Whoa, hip hop,” Jongup whispered. It was his favorite genre by far and dancing to hip hop made him happy.

            “We’re going to use the Matoki, a masked bunny, to represent us and it will stand for B.A.P, which will be what we call ourselves.”

            “Rice?” Daehyun inquired when he saw the English word written on the paper. “Are we going to be eating?” He looked happy before the dreamy smile faltered. “Are we going to be eaten? Hyung!”

            Yongguk chuckled. “Of course not. We’re going to be the Best, Absolute, Perfect, and that means we’re going to be the ones conquering. We will be able to eat, of course, and we won’t be eaten.”

            Daehyun looked relieved and went back to studying the papers. “So are we each a Matoki?”

            “Yep!” And at this, Yongguk looked even more proud. It had been a of genius on his part. “Each of us is a different color. I’m red, Himchan is pink-”

            “Ya, why am I pink?”

            Yongguk’s face turned the very color they were disputing. “Oh, I don’t know. I thought it suited you.”

            “He’s calling you a girl,” Youngjae called out.

            Himchan thought a moment and then batted his eyes at Yongguk. “Well, I guess it’s okay since we match.” There was a chorus of euw’s from the two who can understand and the two youngest just leaned into each other, unsure what was wrong.

            “Anyway, Daehyun is white but I want him to be our secret weapon, so he has a pink persona.”

            “Haha, you’re a girl too,” Youngjae laughed.

            “Youngjae, you’re yellow. Jongup is green and Zelo is our robot. He’s blue.”

            “Blue!” Zelo called out and clapped his hands. He’s been going through a phase and lately blue was the innest thing for him.

           

            And so it was like this that each one of them was assigned a bunny color and a nickname. Yongguk presented them the first song and Daehyun took pleasure in belting out the high note. “Whoooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,” he sang and Zelo mumbled his line, mushing the words together at high speed, “Aadjgaghajhadhgajghachansori.”

            Yongguk watched them with pride and picked up the banner he had made. “Himchan, you’re our commander. Daehyun, you are our secret weapon. Youngjae, you can read the directions. We’re going to get started on our revolution.”

            Daehyun had found a toy sword and was waving it in the air while Youngjae took his job more seriously. He picked up the map of the world and studied it. “We’re going to go from Korea to the nearby countries first.”

            Jongup had found a jar of paint and was having fun painting it on himself. “Hyung! Hyung!” Zelo tapped him and presented his chubby cheeks to the boy. “Me! Me too!”

            The dancer placed his fist into the jar and came out with it all painted and he drew on Zelo’s cheeks. “We’re going to be warriors,” he giggled.

            “Onward!” Himchan ordered as he pointed out the door.

            “We’re off to conquer the world!”

 

Thank you B.A.P. Thank you for coming into our lives and making a difference. Your passion and your love for what you do inspires me and it is because of your love that I am able to do what I do today. Please rest well and stay happy and healthy. Thank you for thinking of us even during your hadest of times. Just like how you haven't left us, we haven't left you. Thank you for giving us your music and your smiles.

Until the time comes for your completed world domination, let us run together and even then, let us keep going.

#ForeverWithBAP

Love,

Baby