Jongup 92

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “So do you have anything in mind?”

            “Nope. You tell me what an expectant mother would like.”

            You gave him a look. “And how do you expect me to know?”

            Jongup shrugged. “I mean I thought girls just wanted most of the same thing anyway.”

            “Well, let’s see. She’s keeping the gender of the baby hush hush until the big revelation at the shower, so I guess we should avoid anything too specific for the baby.”

            “Was there anything she mentioned she wanted?” he asked delicately. Pregnancy wasn’t exactly his forte. He glanced at the vast baby shop they had just wandered into and shuffled uncomfortably.

            “I think she did say that something for the crib would be nice. How about we get some toys for the baby?”

            “That’s boring! And what if we buy a rattle and the baby hates the noise?”

            You laughed. “Okay, Mr. Expert, you tell me what a baby wants.”

            “I think we should worry about the mother.”

            The two of you browsed and you ran to hold up a special sleeping bag. “Look! It curves to fit the mother’s body. It looks so comfortable.”

            Jongup grinned. “So would you like it if I wrapped you up in it? You’ll be snuggled inside.” He embraced you, holding you tightly as you giggled and tried to get out from his grip.

            “I don’t know if she’ll use it. It’s summer now.” You placed the large box back in its place and continued looking.

            You picked up a couple of crib mobiles and spun them around. “Look! This one has an assortment of lullabies playing when you spin it! You think this will save a lot of voice boxes?”

            “May I help you?” a store assistant walked over. She smiled at the two of you. “Do you know the gender of the baby? When are you expecting?” She was trying to look at your stomach.

            Both your ears went red. “Oh, we’re not,” you stammered. “We’re just looking.”

            “Oh! I’m sorry. In preparation for a baby?” she was still smiling kindly.

            Jongup coughed and you shook your head. “We’re just looking for gifts for a baby shower.”

            “Ah, my apologies,” she dipped her head.

            “No it’s alright. Babies are in the future for us anyway. Just you know, not near future,” Jongup cut in.

            Your face turned scarlet and you tried not to think too much on his words. The two of you weren’t even married, for crying out loud. The assistant grinned. “I see, I see. Well, what do you think you’re looking for? Are you getting something for the baby or the mother-to-be?”

            “I think we’re going to see what you have.”

            “Well, I suggest this set of bibs and eating tools. Babies are hard to feed when they older so having things to ensure their safety is smart. Or, if you want, we can always get them classic toys. The mobile you’re currently holding is another great choice.”

            You looked at it. “I think we’ll get this and something for the mother. Is there anything we can get for her to make her more comfortable in the final months?”

            Jongup was following the two of you silently as the lady took you around, showing the different things you can get your friend. You pointed out a piece of y lingerie and he blanched.

            “I don’t quite think that’s appropriate.”

            You giggled and placed it back. “I’m kidding. If we were to get this, I think it’s for her husband anyway.”

            He swallowed. “I wouldn’t want people getting you this when you’re pregnant though,” he mumbled.

            “Come again?” But you were grinning. It made you happy on the inside to hear him say things like that. Getting married was definitely in the plan, but it was nice to know you weren’t the only one thinking it.

            “Alright, how about this?” he picked up a baby carrier. “I think this will be helpful for her when she needs to carry the baby around. Look, and there are ducks on the side. It’s cute.” He was so insistent about it, clearly avoiding your playful teasing, that you dropped it.

            “Okay, okay. Let’s go with the baby carrier.”

            You looked at him. “Jongup, how about you put it on? I want to see how you would look with it on.”

            “Why?” he asked, a little suspiciously.

            “For future reference,” you replied innocently.

            Jongup blinked and became quite contrite. He slipped the straps on his shoulders and posed cutely. “What do you think? Most handsome daddy of the year?”

            You laughingly took the carrier away from him and placed it back in the bag, determined you were going to buy it. “Daddy of the century.”

 

first day was pretty good! Mainly all intro stuff. Same thing tomorrow too. I think I'll really really like Solid Earth too ^^

U-Kiss AJ is actually in my Psych class haha