Zelo 97

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            There was a low whistle as you walked by and you cringed inwardly. Keep your eyes forward; don’t acknowledge. “Hey girl, looking good.” That was it. Words were spoken. You could no longer ignore it.

            “You talking to me?” You whirled around, slipping the attitude onto your face like a full on mask.

            The tall boy made an ‘o’ with his mouth. Good. The disgusting bastard probably didn’t even realize you were going to fight back. “Wow, even better from the front.” Your jaw dropped. He was ridiculous.

            You took a step forward and appraised this unashamed giant in front of you. He had dyed platinum blond hair with electric blue tips and he was dressed like someone out of a hip hop dance video. He wasn’t bad looking but you weren’t supposed to be focused on that.

            “Excuse me, what did you say?”

            “I said that you’re good looking and even better looking face on.”

            “You have a lot of guts.”

            Tall boy raised an eyebrow. Damn, he really was attractive. “Thanks. I’ve been working on that.” He placed his hand by his mouth casually and that only added to the good-looking factor.

            You glowered at him. “But don’t think it’s going to work. Most normal girls actually think it’s disgusting and if you think it’s a boost to your ego to be able to do that, I think you’re sadly mistaken. You’re lucky I’m feeling nice today or else you can think twice about having children.”

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. I’m sorry if I offended you. I really was just complimenting.”

            “Says you and every other boy who thinks this is okay,” you snorted.

            “I’m Zelo.”

            “That’s nice, and I’m leaving.” You prepared to go only to have his hand land on your shoulder and turn you back towards him again. “What are you doing?” You sputtered. In five seconds you were going to kick him in the groin and then possibly sue him for harassment. Never mind how good looking he is. You were not up for this type of behavior.

            “Sorry I just wanted to explain to you that we’re actually doing a documentary and I have to say your reaction is the best so far.”

            You hated being tricked and the burning feeling was crawling up your throat. Your ears burned at the embarrassment and you desperately wished you had just walked away instead. Zelo seemed to see your reaction and he looked semi-panicked.

            “Wait, I’m sorry. We don’t have to use it if it makes you uncomfortable. I’m sorry. It wouldn’t have been a genuine reaction if we prepared you, right? I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you somehow. Do you want to kick me?”

            He opened his legs a little wider and clasped his hands behind his back. His eyes were screwed tightly shut and his tall frame was shaking. You weren’t sure what was more ridiculous: your reaction to the surprise or his voluntary masochism. Another boy walked out from behind the corner with a look of horror on his face. He was holding a camera in his hands.

            “Please, no, I promise you we won’t use it if you don’t want us to.”

            Zelo opened one eye and you took in a deep breath. “I wasn’t going to actually kick you.” You felt almost silly having to explain to him. “I just didn’t appreciate having my defenses rise and making a fool of myself only to realize you weren’t serious.”

            At this, both boys let out a sigh of relief and the cameraman glared at Zelo. “I told you this was a bad topic. I’m surprised this was the worst you’ve encountered all day.”

            Zelo held out his hand. “Hi, I’m studying human rights and this was a project I wanted to explore more in depth. I’m glad you reacted the way you did because I’ve had way too many passive girls for this to be okay. So if you may, can you please sign here, giving me permission to use you?”

            You looked at the clipboard cameraboy had magically produced out of nowhere. It seemed legit and so you signed. “It’s a good idea you’re doing,” you told him.

            He smiled at you and then looked shy almost as he wrote done a bunch of numbers on a piece of paper, tore it off and handed it to you. “So, would it be too forward of me to offer to make it up for today by taking you out on a date?”

            “This exercise is turning you too much into a natural,” you glared at him.

            Zelo shrugged and placed the paper into your jacket pocket. “Hey, what’s the worst that can happen? I’ll just take a hit or two, right?” 

 

Happy Birthday to daesperado~ Thank you for your amazing amazing comments and for your love and support always ♥

This is also for moonclock