Youngjae 97

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “Youngjae, I’m sorry. I really am. I really, really didn’t mean to do it.” But as the apologies came from your mouth, you were also trying to control the bursts of laughter that came with them.

 

            As you tried to let Youngjae know just how sorry you were, he was wincing and bending from the waist, in pain. “R-really now?” he managed to gasp as he slowly recovered, at too slow a rate, you determined.

 

            “It can’t possibly hurt that much, right?”

 

            Oops. That was the wrong thing to say. Youngjae’s jaw jutted out as he took in a deep breath. “I’d like to show you how much it hurts but I don’t think I can think of an equivalent.”

 

            “Can’t be worse than giving birth right?” You suggested, not very helpfully.

 

            He growled and sank deeply into the couch. “Do not try to trivialize my pain. Do you ever watch where you’re going?”

 

            “Look, we were turning the corner, and maybe I was swinging the broom a little too aggressively but who was the one who decided to leave disgusting hairs everywhere and make me clean it up?”

 

            At least he had the decency to turn pink. “I was searching for the broom.”

 

            “Three hours later?” Any sympathy you had for him was quickly vanishing.

 

            “Ya! That’s beside the point! How can you hit me there and just laugh?”

 

            “There? What are you, five? Try balls, or maybe and then we’ll talk.”

 

            You were being merciless mainly because he was being too whiny for your tolerance and also because, it was quite amusing. Youngjae rolled his eyes and stood up. His legs still slightly bowed, he vanished down the hallway.

 

            You waited another five hours. Surely Youngjae’s anger would disappear by dinnertime. Sure, he wasn’t like his friend Daehyun who could be bribed with any mention of food, but come on. It’s been a while. He was no longer hurting, you weren’t laughing. It should be alright.

 

            “Jae? Dinner’s ready.”

 

            A few seconds passed with no response so you knocked again. Another thing he was huffy about was you storming into his studio when he was working. “Youngjae! It’s time to eat.”

 

            “No,” came his flat response.

 

            “No?” Was he kidding right now? “You need to eat something, you know. Come on. You’re not still angry, right?”

 

            “That hurt, you know. The fact that you literally made me cry a little and then proceeded to laugh. You didn’t need to be so snarky, you know. All you had to do was say you’re sorry and not laugh.”

 

            A million retorts came to your mind but you clamped your mouth shut. Youngjae was sacrificing a lot of pride, telling you this, and you can tell by how his ears were progressively getting more and more red. So you decided to just this once let him get what he wanted: a sincere apology.

 

            You went over to him and rounded your eyes. The puppy look always works. “Youngjae, I’m really sorry for hitting you and then laughing about it. I know it hurt your feelings.”

 

            You held your breath. Even that sounded tacky to you. Would he accept it? You meant it sincerely, of course. But apologies just never were your thing. Youngjae glared at you a little longer before sighing.

 

            “Don’t do it again. You don’t want mutilated children.”

 

            Well that escalated quickly. “Youngjae! I know you have zero biological background but you should at the very least know this. Genes are not mutated by a mere kick to the balls!”

 

            He shrugged and held his arms up in mockery. “Just saying, it’s a possibility.” 

 

 

sorry for the guys who wanted a sequel to the HImchan one

I'm not sure when I'm able to keep updating daily until so I want to sort of hustle through the requests

I will still consider sequels, so you guys can still request them if you like and if I'm super inclined or have a great sequel idea, then I'll do it ^^ 

Thank you for always supporting me and loving me ♥

GOOD LUCK ON FINALS