Zelo 95

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            You glanced up from where you were wiping the counters and raised an eyebrow. Your coworker was glancing out the kitchen door and giggling as she looked down then back out again. Her face was flushed and her eyes twinkled. You smirked.

            “Is your boyfriend out there?”

            “No!” she shrieked hoarsely, dropping her rag. She had not noticed you staring at her. “But there is definitely someone mighty fine out there.”

            You pointed at your eyes and then at her. “Hey, watch it or I’m going to tell a certain someone that his girlfriend has been ogling other guys.”

            “I’m taken, not blind,” she complained. “I can perfectly well look at eye candy as long as I don’t actually do anything.”

            You snorted and coughed subtly. “Okay, whatever you say.”

            But by now, her curiosity has overcome her. “Why aren’t you interested?”

            “You probably hyped him up a little.”

            There was now a determined look plastered on her face and you knew what was going to happen. She marched up to you and pulled you, quite unwillingly, to the kitchen door. “Look,” she hissed as she pointed at the lone person sitting at the counter. “Look at how long his legs are and I’m totally digging his fashion.”

            “I suppose he can be attractive,” you muttered vaguely. The boy at the counter was on his phone and not paying attention to the two girls very obviously staring at him. In front of him was a coffee mug, probably still untouched.

            “He’s been there for ten minutes and hasn’t drunk anything. I wonder if he doesn’t like it. Maybe you should go and ask him if he needs help. You know how boss is always harping on customer service.”

            You stared at her. This was definitely one of her many schemes to set you up with someone, despite your multiple protests that you were fine being on your own. But you also knew that the store would be closing in fifteen minutes and if you didn’t do something about it, she was going to very darn well hold you there for another fifty.

            You placed the cloth into the sanitary sink and walked out with your pad at the ready. “Excuse me, sir?”

            The boy looked up from his phone and smiled. “Finally!”

            “Are you unsatisfied with your coffee? Would you like to change your order, perhaps? We are closing in fifteen minutes, but customer satisfaction is always at the heart of our concerns.”

            He grinned. “You can call me Zelo,” he bantered playfully. “I quite like this drink, but I think a tall glass of lemonade would be nicer.”

            You curtsied slightly and the smile on his face grew. “Of course, sir.”

            When you reentered the kitchen, she pounced. “I saw you two flirting back and forth, you sly vixen. Don’t pretend you’re so innocent. So, what do you think? I definitely saw a spark in his eye when he was talking to you.”

            You snorted as you reached into the cupboard for the lemonade glass. You rummaged into the refrigerator and took out the squeezer. “I swear, one day you’re going to be so off your mark, you’re going to cry.”

            She pursed her lips and finished wiping down the equipment. “And one day I’m going to be so on point, you’re going to be begging at my feet, pleading for me to help you get him.”

            You loved her, you really did. You blew your colleague a kiss and walked back out. “Let me just try to get him out of here.”

            “Sir Zelo?” He glanced up. “Here is your drink. Is there anything else you would like for me to get for you?”

            “Um, how about one of those cakes? The carrot cake was delicious last time.”

            You nodded. “Of course. Anything for you, sir.”

            “Are you getting off soon?” he asked suddenly.

            You glanced at the clock. “I believe I said we closed in ten minutes.”

            Zelo nodded and took a sip from his glass. “Cool.”

            “What else does he want?” she was pestering you the moment you walked back in.

            “If you’re so interested, why don’t you go out to the register and pretend to do something while eavesdrop?”

            She glanced at you, checking to see if you were serious. When you reached for the carrot cake, she grinned. “Hmm, you know, I’ve never quite seen you like this before.” She took off her gloves and patted her hair slightly before peering over your shoulder.

            You took chocolate icing and wrote, “For Oppa,” on the side of the plate and grinned. She would be freaking out when she saw this. Sure enough, as you carried it to the door, she stopped you.

            “Oppa? Don’t you think things are advancing a bit too quickly?”

            “Of course not. When a girl wants something, she goes for it, don’t you think?” You beamed angelically at her.

            The look of horror was replaced by one of respect and she smirked. “I always knew you had this side in you.”

            You placed the cake by his glass and he smiled. “Wow, thanks for the extra décor.”

            Again, you dipped your head. “My pleasure.”

            After cleaning up and seeing that Zelo was done with his pastry, you hung up your apron. “Unnie, I’m going to be going now,” you called.

            She was still at the register and her eyes narrowed when Zelo gets off the stool and walks to you. You slip your arm through his elbow and beamed up at him. “Let’s go home, Oppa.”

            dropped open and you could hear her thoughts screaming at you at a mile a minute. The two of you exited the coffee shop and your older brother glanced down at you with an amused expression on his face.

            “Why do I get the feeling that we just trolled your colleague over there?”

            You leaned against his arm and smiled at the bright sun. “All in good fun, Oppa. All in good fun.”

 

This is for BlueBoiceGirl 

mwahaha this was one of the better plotlines given to me and I really, really hope you enjoyed it ♥ You've been with me since the very beginning and this is my small token of appreciation. 

Also before I forget, I'm not sure I mentioned it but I did finally talk to AJ and I got his autograph~ Linky Linky