Jongup 95

B.A.P. Oneshots III

Musk, freshly mowed grass, leather. Tussled hair, flirty wink, not-so-hidden arm muscles. Peppermint, brand new book, the woods. Cute boy, heart-stopping smile, eye-crinkles. Lime, spice, sage. Sun-kissed tan skin, saucy comebacks, killer dance moves. Amber, lavender, ocean. Head-tilted laugh, infectious energy, moments of dumb.

            You looked at the boy next to you, his brows furrowed as he examined the back of the labels, and held out the dark bottle in your hand. “What do you think of this one?”
            Jongup sidled over and looked at you cautiously. “Which trio of scents is this one now?”

            “Hey. When have I ever made you not smell good?”

            “Never. But then you complain that the scent doesn’t suit me and we’re back here, picking another one.”

            You couldn’t deny the truth of the statement so you scrunched your nose at him in response. “It’s because I’m super sensitive to scents and I haven’t found one I love on you yet.”

            “Gee, I didn’t know you secretly sniffed me whenever you were around me.”

            “Please. I have an olfactory system, it works very well. I can smell you whether I want to or not.” Jongup clasped his hands together in pretend apology and you kissed his cheek. “I’m kidding. I most like it when you let me wear your hoodies and I smell you.”

            Your boyfriend’s cheeks flamed and he took the bottle. “Alright, which scent is this one?”

            “I believe this one is peppermint, freshly-mowed grass and a hint of lime. There is also a soft oceanic curve in the finish.”

            Jongup gave you an indulging smile. “And what does that say about the wearer?”

            You thought about it and stared at Jongup. “It describes an angel with the sweetest smile, and someone with a warm hug, another side to him that takes a while to dig up and someone fresh and new and clean.”

            He screwed up his face thoughtfully. “Hmm, does this sound like anyone I know?”

            “Ya! Moon Jongup!”

            He smiled and his eyes crinkled. “I’ll take it.”

            “Don’t you want to smell it first?”

            “I trust you.”

            You pouted and twisted off the cap, insisting that he sniffed. Jongup laughed and squirted a bit into the air. He breathed in the scent and nodded in approval. “How much would you like this to be on my sweater?”

            “Very much.”

            He took your hand and the two of you went to check out. As he paid, he turned to you. “You know, I bet you’re the only girlfriend who cares so much about your boyfriend’s scent.”

            “That’s not true,” you argue. “And I thought you liked the scents I chose.”

            “I do,” he drawled. Jongup took the bag from the cashier, thanked her and pushed open the door. “I just wonder if this will be the last one.”

            “I think so. I completely fell in love with the scent.”

            “How do you match the scents with personalities?”

            “Well, I just close my eyes and imagine. What type of boy would smell like this? And then an answer comes to mind.”

            Jongup took out the dark navy bottle again and sprayed some on himself. He inhaled deeply. “I just picture warm blankets.”

            You took his arm and he hugged you tightly. “You are a warm blanket.”

            “Really? I thought I was, what was it again? Ah, someone with an angelic smile, and is fresh and clean?”

            “That’s basically a blanket.”

            He made a dissatisfied face. “But there must be a difference between me and a thick sheet of fabric? Otherwise, you’d just be dating your blanket.”

            You gave him a deadpan expression. “Oh please, I can’t go out in public kissing and holding a blanket, can I? People might think I’m a little unscrewed in the head. So think of yourself like my beard; you take the place of my true love Mr. Blanket when I’m in public.”

            He pulled his hood over his head and peered out at you from behind his furry jacket. Jongup gave you his patented puppy look. “Are you sure about that? Because I didn’t realize this was my purpose. I’ll just go find another owner now. One who needs me for me.”

            You snatched the cologne bottle from him and dangled it in front of his face. “Ya, you’re not going anywhere. I handpicked this just for you, so you’re going to be wearing my scent and everyone will know you belong to me.”

            “But so would the other boys who wear this brand?”

            You gave him an exasperated look. “I only want one smiling Moon angel, okay.”

            “What, no Mr. Blanket?” Jongup teased.

            “Let me think about that.” He gave you another imploring look and you kissed him on the cheek. “Mmm, you smell just like my favorite boy.”

            Jongup swung an arm around your waist and you continued to breathe in deeply. Truthfully, it didn’t quite matter what cologne he used, Jongup himself oozed a familiar scent that made you always think of home. He bent his head and sniffed your hair.

            “Yum. Mint, apples and lemon. I think feisty, sassy, home and beautiful.” You pulled away so you can look at him. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

            A large smile spread across your face and you shook your head. “No. You are very, very right.” And then added in a lower tone, “For me.”

 

this is for daesperado

I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I decided to take a mini break myself. I can't guarantee I will be back soon but I'm going to try. 

Thank you guys ♥

Also went out on a limb and dyed my hair... I'm a little nervous at how it will turn out but more scared of my dad's reaction... But I need to start fighting for my independence little by little~