Himchan 96

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “Kim Himchan, get over here.”

            Himchan’s lips pursed and he slowly got up from his chair and made his way across the room. “What?”

            The girl sitting at the table snapped her head up to glare at him. “What type of a tone are you using with me, young man?”

            Himchan rolled his head backwards and sighed heavily at the ceiling. “Yes, Noona, what do you want?”

            “Can you go downstairs and make me ramen?”

            “Why don’t you go yourself?”

            She indicated the massive piles of books in front of her. “I need to study for tomorrow’s midterm.”

            Himchan’s eyebrow shot up. “Yeah, while watching Choi Jin Hyuk at the same time, right?”

            His sister slammed the lid of her laptop down, effectively hiding the drama tab she had opened. She cleared and glared at him. “That was a study break. Now go. Make sure you only add half a packet of the spice and don’t forget to add in carrots and spinach.”

            He sighed and walked down the stairs. Why he let his sister do this to him, he had no idea. Sometimes Himchan wished they weren’t years apart, and were twins instead. Even though she didn’t always insist that he be so formal with her, when she wanted to pull rank, she could be the most annoying person on earth.

            He grumbled as he made the bowl of ramen exactly how she wanted. When he brought it up to her, she was reading and falling asleep, her hair falling in front of her face and he grinned. She acted like she was four years younger than he was, rather than older. He shook his head and poked her.

            “Noona, your ramen is delivered.”

            She jerked her head up and wiped at the small remnants of saliva on the corner of . “Ahem, thanks Chan. Do you want some?”

            “Nah, you eat up. If I eat a bite, you’re going to complain I ate too much and ask me to make more.”

            She gave him the middle finger. “Don’t pretend like you know me.”         

            “Please by quiet, curly head,” he snapped back. It was something he’s been dying to use ever since she came back with her hair newly permed.

            She glared at him but didn’t scold him and Himchan smiled to himself. He was sure he was going to get it for that comment but the ramen was probably placation enough and so she let him go.

            As Himchan finally settled down and focused on his physics, he heard her coughing in a manner indicating searching for attention. If he ignored her or pretended that he couldn’t hear her, maybe she would stop. So he surreptitiously turned up the volume on his laptop and kept working.

            “Ya, Kim Himchan!”

            He looked up. “Yes, Noona?” Maybe if he was extra polite to her, she would stop annoying him.

            “Massage my neck please. It’s sore from bending over and reading.” She slid her lips into a pout and he cringed.

            “Save that for your boyfriend. Gross.”

            “You know we just broke up! Oh my gosh, Himchan! How can you be so insensitive!

            He sighed heavily. “Oh, you broke up with this one already? How long has it been? Three days?”

            She aimed a kick at him. “It’s actually three weeks. And it wasn’t working out so I decided to end it.”

            “Is that why you got your hair done?”

            She the long curls and grinned. “I knew it looked good. Don’t call me curly head. It implies the hair doesn’t look good.”

            “I didn’t say post-breakup hair would look good.”

            “Himchan!”

            If Himchan counted the number of times she had called him tonight and received even one won for it, he would be filthy rich. He got up and trudged over slowly and kneaded her neck. After three minutes, he let go. “Okay, get back to studying.”

            She made a noise of dissatisfaction but let him go. An hour later, he looked up and she was again fast asleep. Himchan walked over to her and placed a pillow below her head and took off her glasses. He tied back her hair and covered her with a blanket before settling back. He only had one more problem left.

            Her small snores were comforting and when he finished, she stirred. “Oh shoot, what time is it?”

            Himchan stretched. “Time for you to sleep.”

            She noticed the blanket and the pillow and shot her little brother an impish grin. “Aww, thanks baby.”

            He blushed and walked out. “Yeah, whatever. I didn’t want you getting neck cramps and wanting me to help you again.” But he was smiling because annoying as she was, she was still his sister.

 

 

this is for shadowkitsune13

sorry unnie it's not as sassy as you wanted ;A;

so many midterms omg one more left and then I can take a breather until November