Yongguk 123

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “Congratulations! You are the winner of the twentieth annual Pick-A-Baby day contest!”

            Yongguk stared at the held out red envelope, and then at you, smiling brightly at him. “Say that again?” he sputtered.

            You plopped down next to him. “Open the envelope!” you urged.

            You watched as Yongguk tore at the seal with shaking fingers. “What in the world are you up to?” he muttered as he finally freed the card inside.

            You had taken pains to make the card perfect and held your breath. You had drawn the outline or a baby and he looked at you with hesitant eyes. When he opened the card out fell a couple of sonogram pictures. He was still trembling as he picked up the three of them.

            Two of the pictures were clearly aged, seeing the yellow edges around them but there was a new one. He the new one and then stared at you. “Are you serious?”

            You grinned mysteriously. “What do you think?”

            Yongguk picked up the card and saw that you had placed both your baby pictures side by side and written, “Will Baby look like mommy or daddy?”

            You blushed deeply as you saw him steal a look at your stomach. Then he turned his attention back to the pictures. You could see his lips were upturned in a huge grin. “What contest did you say this was?” his deep voice had gone up half an octave in his obvious excitement.

            “Well, you get to pick a baby.”         

            “Pick?” He slid an arm around you and hugged you closer as he picked up the baby album you had compiled of the two of you. “How can I pick when it seems like the baby’s already been chosen?”

            Yongguk stared at the sonogram. “How many weeks are you? Why didn’t you tell me?”

            You peered at him, hoping he wasn’t too upset. “I wanted to do something like this to tell you. Remember that day when I went out with my friends? We actually went to the doctor. I’ve been suspecting for a while.”

            He pressed his forehead against yours. “I’m debating whether I should be angry or not. How many weeks along?”

            You held up five fingers. Yongguk’s eyebrows creased. “Hm, that means you’ve been hiding this huge secret from me for five weeks and you think I can forgive you this easily?” He pulled away and crossed his arms, pouting like the five year old he can be when he chose to be. “What are you going to do for me?”

            “Yongguk, if you’re fishing for certain favors…” you warned him and he blinked.

            “No. Maybe you can do a dance or I don’t know, sing for me. Whatever. How are you going to make me not mad?”

            It was your turn to be indignant. “Hey! I’m the mother of your child. You should be pampering me like a princess!”

            “Not until you make it up to me for not knowing about said child’s existence for the first five weeks of its life.”

            You sighed and blew your hair from your face. “Gukkie, forgive me please?” you said in your cutest, sweetest voice. You even batted your lashes for good measure.

            Yongguk’s nose wrinkled. “I felt that all the way down to my toes. That made me shudder.”

            You glared at him. “Bang Yongguk! I didn’t tell you so I could surprise you. It wasn’t like I was keeping it from you to make you angry.

            “I know,” he told you happily. “But I still want to make you suffer a little.”

            Your eye twitched. “Mister, I will be suffering for the next eight months. Unless you want me to pull all your hair out during labor, I suggest you cut me some slack.”

            At this, Yongguk’s expression turned a little more contrite. “In that case,” he amended his words. “I think a very cute expression from you would suffice.”

            You laughed and closed your eyes. You pouted and pursed your lips, simultaneously puffing your cheeks. You brought two fingers to your head and made kitty ears. Yongguk laughed and pulled you in for a kiss.

            “Okay, okay. Now, should we get started on perhaps planning out the nursery and maybe think of names?”

 

this is for cutemonkey97