Im saved!

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the celebration everyone got back in the office to continue what they were doing. Sunny is shouting cutely inside her office, oh well she is scolding the three accountants because of an incorrect computation. Seo Hyun is still inside her office reading all the folders.  She only finished one fourth of it and the three fourth of the files are still sitting in her table. Soo Young is also very busy..... She is playing tennis with her PS 3. She is jumping from left to right just to beat the Sharapova (computerized). 

While Tiffany is inside Yoona's office, she is teaching Yoona on how to document the meetings that she will attend with Seo Hyun and what could be a jargon for her that the executives use. She seemed to be listening but her mind is actually flying. 'I can't wait to go home to Yuri, she texted me that she does not have a schedule tonight. After dinnner we could watch a movie and continue what we were supposed to do early this morning' Yoona giggled and caught Tiffany's attention

"Yah! Im Yoona!? Are you listening?" Tiffany shouted

Yoona fixed herself and said, "Yeap! I understand what you were saying."

"What does TBD mean then?" Tiff tried quizzing Yoona.

She smiled sweetly a smile of a person who you know that is lying. Tiffany sighed "To be determined! That is what TBD is. Ok?"

"Ok.." Yoona replied and smiled again awkwardly.

"You know what; I will just send it to you in email or will print it and give you the hand out on Monday for your review." Tiffany suggested.

"I guess that will be better. I can review it even if I am at home." Yoona said

Tiffany just smiled and looked at her watch it is almost 05:00 PM. She smiled with the thought of seeing her girlfriend.

"Yah. Fany are you day dreaming?" Yoona asked

"Don't compare me to you." She answered blushing. 

Yoona remembered that Soo Young said that she has a girlfriend, "Tiffany, I just remembered that Soo young said that you have a GF? Is that right?" She asked.

"Yes. I do, she works here too." She answered still blushing.

"Why did you not tell me? What did Sunny say about it?" Yoona asked pouting.

"You did not ask me!... In regards with Sunny's rule it is more of her personal motto not a rule that she implemented. “She said defensively.

"Ah... I see, I thought you and Soo Young have something..." Yoona said.

"I always have feelings for Soo Young but she likes someone else and we became so close that it is awkward to put label on it." She said in a serious tone while interrupting Yoona.

Yoona was shock with the revelation. "How can you have feelings with someone and stay in a relationship with another?" Yoona asked curiously.

"I don't know. I just know that if something bad happens to Soo Young I'll be worried to death and if something bad happens to my girl I would rather take her place and suffer for her , If that make sense. I guess my feelings for Soo Young is like when you like an actor, you like her but you will never have her but you would still admire her... She is my dream but my girl is my reality." She smiled also confused on what she just said. 

Soo young stepped out of her office all sweaty, she is carrying her bag. "Bye guys. I will see you all in Monday!" She smiled waving to them. Tiffany stood up right away and signaled Soo Young to wait for her. "See you in Monday Yoona don't be late." She ran to her office and grabs her things. She met Soo Young in the lobby and s her arm around the tall boss. Sunny followed them with the accountants, she is pretending to talk to the accountants but her eyes are all focus on the two giggling.  Yoona started to fix her things and sprayed perfume she was about to walk out of her office, when she turned around, Seo Hyun is standing in front of her, crossed arm. Their faces are inches away from one another. Yoona blushed remembering their kiss. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Seo Hyun asked.

Yoona stepped back while Seo Hyun is moving towards her direction. Yoona cleared and said "Home"

Seo Hyun raises her eyebrow "Home?"

Yoona nodded. 

"Rule number 8, Do not leave before me. Do I look like I am about to leave?" Seo hyun said in a calm tone

Yoona shook her head.

"Put your things down and get me tea and salad in the cafe, grab whatever you want as well. Stay in my office once you come back." Seo Hyun ordered

Yoona obeyed her. She catches up with Fany and the rest of the group to ride the elevator going down. Sunny and Soo Young is teasing Yoona while Fany is just holding her phone. They reached the ground floor. Soo Young's Lamborghini is wating outiside. "Hey dwarf did you bring your car?" She asked Sunny but someone else answered.

"Nope you told me to commute right?!" Tae Yeon said.

"Not you midget, I am talking to the dwarf” pointing to where Sunny was, but left already with the accountants.

"Tsk, you miss her again." Tae Yeon said. 

Soo young and Tae Yeon are really close they used to go in the same school, Tae Yeon is the leader of their little group back in high school and Soo Young is one of her apprentices alongside with Hyo Yeon. Who would've thought that she would be working under one of apprentices?

"I was just asking about her car, it does not have any meaning." Soo Young defended.

"Whatever Choi Soo Young, You tall coward...hmmp hmmp.." Tiffany covered Tae Yeon's mouth with her hands. 

"You are in the SOSHI vicinity and that does not give you the rights to insult my boss Tae tae!" Tiffany said in a sweet and low manner to put some arousal to Tae Yeon. She wanted to kiss her but she did not do so because there are still employees around.

"She still have feelings for me, make her stop because she is not my type" Soo Young joked but that hit Fany a bit. She left and did not bother to say goodbye.

Tiffany pulled Tae Yeon to introduce Yoona. 

"Tae Tae, this is Im Yoona, Seo Hyun's new assistant and Yoona, Kim Tae Yeon, my cute girlfriend."

They said hi and bow to each other. 

"Good luck on dealing with Seo Hyun. She is scarier than her sister.  Actually good luck on dealing with the Chois they all have, personality disorders." Tae Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter