Fake it Till you Make it

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young boy had been looking around trying to familiarize himself in a house that is not even as big of what he is used to all he knows is that his mother asked him to pack all the things that are important to him. He did obey to do so. They have been moving from one place to another for over a month now. Today he is left at home with his favorite airplane toy, his mother said that she will just buy food but it had been more than three hours. The boy seemed to feel really nervous already never had his mother left him for that long.

 

 

“SIWON!!!” He heard his name from a lady rushing towards the house that they are staying at. His heart went to fast pace, he heard his mother in a nervous manner.

 

 

“Umma!” He opened the door and his mother rushed to hug him.

 

 

“Siwon, listen very carefully, he found us and I am afraid on what he might do to you but please don’t fall into his game Siwon, do not let yourself being use by your father. Do not let him, your father is a murderer, don’t turn out to be like him”

 

 

“Umma, what are you talking about” The kid started crying as the person who is hugging him are now being pulled by two men in suits. Siwon ran towards her mother and punches the two men who are holding her pulling her from him.

 

 

“Siwon stop!” A very familiar voice made the kid stop on punching the guys. “Those guys are your friends.”

 

 

“Appa” Siwon was shock seeing his father allowing the men to hurt his mother.

 

 

“Siwon your mother deserves it, she had an affair with one of the Directors in our company, Director IM so she needs to be exile, and those are the police" A man explained as he is being followed by men in black.

 


"Appa, that is Umma, my mother make them stop ... Appa please." Siwon is crying his lungs put as he shakes the arm of his father.

 


"Man up Siwon." Shin Dong scolded.

 


"Appa! They are hurting her." Siwon persuaded as the guys are now starting to strangle his mother forcefully. He shakes stronger until his Father's temper changed and glared at him he did not stop even with the deadly glare, but when the thick palm of his father landed on his cheeks made his mouth bleed,

 


"Shin Dong! Don't hurt my son." His mother pleaded

 


Shin Dong smiled and signaled the guys to dispose his mother and the others drags Siwon. That was the last time that he saw his mother.

The next thing he knows is that there was a press release that his mother left with another man, Siwon started to believe it as Shin Dong showed him proof of his mother in a motel with Director Im. What he does not know is that time is that his father is beating his mother blaming her in everything that goes wrong. He did not know about it until.

 


“YOU!” Shin Dong lost a stock bid in one of his businesses. He saw Siwon and hit the child with the thick stick.

 


“YOU ARE SUCH A BAD LUCK I SHOULD HAVE JUST LET YOUR MOTHER TAKE YOU WITH HER!” He is blaming the poor kid who had done nothing bad at all.

 


“Appa, Please stop!” Siwon is bleeding he is dying with the wrath of his father. When they are alone he treats Siwon as a pet but he becomes a proud father with the media being around.

 


Shin Dong is a two face man and no one knows about it except the maids and the victim, his son. After six years of enduring his father’s temper Siwon become numb. He turned off his humanity and like his father he become a man hungry for money and power. He knows that his father had nothing in mind except money and to be the richest man on earth. From that day on he follows what his father wants him to do. He got beaten up if he got something wrong whether intentionally or unintentionally. He becomes the most eligible bachelor after becoming the VP of SOSHI. He had no rights to like anyone at all and his father arranged him to marry, marry a rich woman but Siwon fell for an ordinary woman the worse woman that Shin Dong could ever imagine. His own secretary he fell in love and he feel again so he married her and had three wonderful Angels with the girl but things got out of hand as Shin Dong found out about the girls darkest secret and weakness, that her intentions was to dry up Siwon with his money, He played with her and blackmailed her to hurt the kids so she left with money because he thinks that the girl is a venom that damages his family.


--

 

Siwon took a deep breath remembering the rage of his father he is holding his favorite airplane toy. "I have promised myself that I would not let him harm them, I left because he threatened me and I was coward to go against him.. I am still because I still follow his orders." He looked out of the glass window


--


A keroro alarm keeps on beeping filling the huge room of someone. The keroro alarm used to be her cue to start her day but it seemed things had changed a lot. The owner seemed to be awake already as her eyes are open staring blankly at the ceiling, she had not sleep since last night like the other night and the night before that, she keeps picturing someone that keeps replaying in her mind, a picture of person she miss the most.

 

 

“Yoona are you awake?” Seo Hyun asked in the thin air hoping to hear a response.

 

-

 

 

“Seo Hyun, I am awake now… did you get enough sleep baby?” Yoona said as she curled her body to her blanket as she hugs the pillow that Seo Hyun used to lie at, “Your scent is still here, I can still feel you beside me Seo.” Yoona said as she sniffs on the scent of Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, Seo Hyun’s scent. Her cheeks become wet from her tears remembering every piece of her lover.

 


Without her knowing her new roommate is looking at her from the slightly open door of her room, looking at her wanting to do something about it but she could not at all.

 


“Tiffany? You there?” the phone in her ears made a sound.

 


She walked to the kitchen and to give Yoona her time as she talks to her boss.

 


“Yeah, I am here. I am getting ready for work.”

 


“How about Yoona?”

 

 

“I am giving her, her time.”

 

-

 

Seo Hyun decided to get up and take a shower in her spacious bathroom. She is putting liquid soap in herself but as she touches her skin, her skin seemed to protest as it is longing a certain touch, a touch of her lover. She grabbed her scrub as she scrub her skin as hard as possible thinking she could erase what she is longing for when she realized that it is no used and her body red due to the over forced scrub. She turn on the shower as high as possible as she sob in the rhythm of the water running through her body.

 


“Seo Hyun, she is gone, you made a choice, and she is nothing she should mean nothing to you now. A person who just made you happy and let you experienced Nirvana. How can you pretend? How?” she is talking to herself. Her pain is clouding over the bathroom as the fog from her hot shower is.

She is back in the mansion living with her grandfather and precious dogs. She started wearing just black again; this is the first time that she will be back working in the office after a long break she does not know what is waiting for her.

 

 

“She should not come to work today, I should have her fired, no.. I can't just fire her.. (She looks on to the mirror and put her poker face on) Focus Choi Seo Hyun, she is just a distraction, she is just a secretary nothing more nothing less, she does not hold anything from you.." It seemed effective as she did not feel anything at all.


-


Tiffany smiled brightly at the person hitching on her pink Hyundai car. The latter smiled half-heartedly. As she went on the passenger seat, Tiffany just sighed with the reaction she received from Yoona. She started driving but the atmosphere seemed so dull and could not take it anymore. Tiffany is a bubbly person and this atmosphere that she had been enduring for almost a week now since she and Yoona decided to move in together as roommates and it  is killing her so the girl decided to confront her.

 


“YAH! Yoona.” Tiffany hit the break so hard and the two almost bumped on to something as they strop on the side of the street. Yoona did not react at all as if she wanted to die.

 


“Yoona” She called once more and Yoona tilted her head to her with a blank face expression. “Do you want her to see you that way? Do you want her to hurt even more than now?” Tiffany asked in a mad tone.

 


Yoona did not answer at all.

 


“We understand that you are hurt because she left you and we did not know what happened but come on Yoon, do not do that to yourself, do you think she will come back to you as you pity yourself?”

 


Yoona started crying hard

 


“Would you cry like that in front of her to get her back?”

 


“If that is the only way she would come back to me I will do it” Yoona managed to utter the words even though she was sobbing hard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter