The wild Krystal

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+24515263...

Krystal Jung!! You miss me? How are u? :p

She read the text message from the unknown sender.  "Yah! Who is this? Another guy who wants to get close to me!? But hell so rude not even introducing himself!!!! I have no time for this I have work tomorrow." She just put her phone down. After two minutes it beeps again.

+24515263

Are you pretending to be asleep ignoring me? I know you are awake... Come on get your outside the house and let's have a great night!

She rolled her eyes.. "Who could this be?" She asked “it is 9PM already and I have work tomorrow.. Oh well" her phone beeps again..

+24515263

Come on Krys!!! I can't wait long outside here your gate ah! Your lights still open Miss!

+24515263

My mustang is patiently waiting

+24515263

Just peek on the window so you know who it is Krys

+24515263
 
U forgot about me already? Ouch!

+24515263

Krys!!!!!!

Krys!!!!!

Krys!!!!!

Jung!!!!!


The messages keep coming until she lost her temper and looked at the window there is a black mustang waiting in front of their house. The driver raises her hand and waved. "What is she doing here? She is supposed to be in.." Her phone beeps again.

+24515263

Still not texting back? You will leave me hanging here? :(

"Aish ... I kinda miss her but Umma and Appa said no... But it is just tonight, after a loooong time... Come on she must've change..." Krystal said to herself.

She then texted:

"Meet me at the back same place where you used to wait for me. Yeah I kinda miss you.. :)"

+24515263

That is my girl ... I will wait for you Muwah! :) 

Krystal hurriedly changed her clothes she put on a black dress and a leather jacket with her high boots on.. She looks like a bad girl. A bad, bad, girl. She is so bad.

She walks silently towards their backdoor and opened the gate. She saw the Mustang waiting as she walks toward it smiling.

"Hey, it has been a long time my partner in crime" the girl inside the car stated.

"What do you have planned tonight?" Krystal asked.

"Well we can meet hot girls and hot guys tonight... There is a new bar opening in Seoul are you up for a drive?" She said.

"Take me where ever you want.... My LUNAtic friend!" She exclaimed as she entered the car.. The Mustang started its engine and they drive.

Krystal is with her long lost friend Luna, they were the great bullies back when they were in grade school up to sophomore. All of the other students are afraid of them and no one dares to fight with them during high school. People call them partners in crime. When Luna started to learn how to drive they always go out every night to check out parties and look for rumble, well they are really troublesome back then hopefully not anymore. They only stopped when Luna was sent to Cambodia to correct her behavior and be with her mother to do charity work.

ChanBaek took good care of Krystal to have her quit those acts they were successful on doing it so she enrolled in College and there are no news that occur with the same theme.. 

Krystal looks at her differently... That is why there is no way she can refuse her at all. They are driving going to Seoul and they are talking endlessly about Luna's Cambodia Adventure.

"Krys.. You won't believe it there is something they call happy pizza there and you why is it called that?"

"Why?" Krystal asked

"Because it will make you happy if you eat...
Happy as high it has weeds as its main ingredients.. So Cambodia is a not so boring place at all.. There are lots of foreigners that I got to meet and share it with them." Luna showed off.

The younger Jung is just listening and laughing. 'It's weird I used to be so fascinated with her stories but now it does not make sense to me anymore as it was before.' She said to herself.


Meanwhile


"HA HA! I am so grateful that Tiffany is staying home !!! My Soo Young Unnie had been taking good care of her so she forget about her phone and wallet!!" Sulli grin evilly. She used Soo Young's phone to have herself as a guest list in the newest bar in Seoul which is GGfied. She also grabbed one of Soo Youngs card and took some cash for tonight she also drives one of her babies.

She is wearing a leather pants low boots, y top and her blur blazer she is looking bad too. She put her hair up and started to drive.

She arrived in the location and parked beside a black Mustang. There is a long line outside she walks like she is in a runway as she passes by the long line. She did not need to say her name because of her confidence. This is a high end bar Idols, celebrities and high end people are the audience of the newly opened bar.

It is huge bar with a lot of disco lights. There is a huge dance floor. The music is a mix of Zedd party song.

As Sulli walks in the scene many people stopped and just look at her. She is really a head turner but she is not minding people she went straight to the bar and ordered drinks there are lots of guys all over her trying to hit on her but she did not mind them she does not need to get Soo Young's card because everyone is buying the baby Choi drinks. 

She was taught by her eldest sister not to accept drinks from strangers because she does not know if they put on something it.

She normally hits the dance floor and has fun but she seemed different today. 'My life does not make sense around here.. I could actually have these drinks in our house ask to turn on the disco light and just sit in our bar..... Aish... I am bothered by the fact that Yoona Unnie will live in Seo Hyun Unnie's place... I really like her because she made me feel important back in Macau but she just looks at me as her sister maybe I just look at her as an Unnie too not as a lover...' She said to her mind.


Her thought was interrupted when she felt that she was harassed by two guys beside her those guys’ hands are on her waist trying to whisper some stuff she shot her tequila and gave the two guys a head bat.

"Yah! You don't know me!!!? My family is fairly rich and I could take care of you!" One of the guys complained.

"They say like you are here to make young rich kids like us really happy! Well I like that a bit sadist" the other guy said both of the guys have body guards around them. 

Sulli looks at them there are about eight men around her the party did not stop but those eight men including the two guys seems ready to fight  her. She was about to be slap by the guy when someone stopped it.

"Fighting with a girl? Well find your match or you can't cause you are afraid" it is Krystal who stopped the slap. Luna hit the guy's head with a bottle of beer that made him bleed and the trouble started. The duo looks like Batman and Robin fighting the eight men.

The guy who she hits shouted "Get that bunch of !"

"Oh you didn't just call me what you called me!" Luna said as she kicks the balls of that guy "Fat ! You need them to beat us!" She teased and broke the nose of the guy with her wrist. Oh well the guy is kneeling down and bleeding so hard as the body guards attack her.

The party stopped because of the commotion. Everyone is just looking at them.

"Whohooo go ahead guys.. I missed these types of things!" Luna cheered as she kicks some . She kicked one of the guys face with her stiletto and punch the other as hard as she can with her Prada purse...

They maybe Chic but when it comes to fighting there are wild ones.

Krystal started some action too she did not care wearing a dress at all she knows it, that, it is party time! She landed a high kick on one of the guards face. Gosh she almost killed him the heels poke his eyes and started bleeding. "Ooops . sorry! I did not mean that to happen I swear!" She said teasing.

She also has a Prada bag she used that too to hit guys faces. It is a metal Prada bag so if it hits someone bones will be broken.

They are all over the place and the guys increase as they beat someone. 

"Come on guys be more like a man." Luna said she does not have any scratches at all she is just having fun head batting, punching, kicking, strangling the guys that comes her direction she is now on top of the bar.

Krystal is having fun too. She uses her bag as a weapon to stop the guys. Well she is hitting a lot of balls but she was distracted as she heard Sulli scream. "Aaaaah" there are three boys around her because Krystal lost her attention one of the guys hugged her and the other started to slap her hard bleed Luna got distracted too so someone slipped her and that made her body hit the floor guys started to kick him as she is on the ground.

Sulli is ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter