Finding Sulli

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, look!”  An eight year old, showing off her art work to her older sister. “I drew our family portrait, this is Appa, Grandpa, Soo Young Unnie, You and umma” She said pointing one by one on her drawing. “I don’t remember much what Umma looks like so it is a blank face… Is it good?”

Seo Hyun smiled to her sister “Yes, It does look good Sulli. You have such a talent you should be an artist someday.”

“You think so? Could I become a good artist?” Sulli asked her sister. The latter nodded. “What about you Unnie, what do you want to be when you grow up?”

“I will be a musician! I will get lots of money and buy all your paintings.” Seo Hyun answered.

“You should have lots of it, because I will be so famous and it will be so expensive.” They just laughed.

Later that year… (Christmas)

All Choi’s are in the hospital. Their grandfather had a heart attack because their father left them to find their mother.  Their grandfather’s right hand is talking to them.

“The doctor said that he might not be as strong as before, this is the second time that he had a heart attack. First was when your grandmother left him and now your father. He also added that if he will have another one he might not survive anymore” The person said bluntly. He is not blaming the kids but Soo Young felt guilty so as Seo Hyun, but Sulli is just staring worried about their grandpa. “He wants to see all of you.”

They entered Shin Dong’s room. It is an executive type of room it is so spacious.

“My Angels!” Shin Dong said to her grandchildren. All three run to him and hugged him. Sulli cried.

“Why are you crying Sulli? Are you so worried about Grandpa?” Shin Dong asks Sulli.

“No Grandpa, I know you are a super hero you will be able to survive… I am crying because you promised me that we will visit Santa today but we are not able to do so.” Sulli said.

The adult laughed, including Soo Young and Seo Hyun.

“We will. Once I am better but now. I need to talk to your two Unnies.” Shin Dong said seriously.

No one is on the legal age to take over the company but Shin Dong made exemption to it. He enrolled Soo Young and Seo Hyun to special classes so that they can help each other in running the company. Seo Hyun was 11 and Soo Young was 14 that time.  Soo Young had become the CEO of SOSHI at the age of 18 and Seo Hyun becomes the VP when she turned 18 as well though they were involved on processes of the company before that.  

March 29, 2003

It is Sulli’s birthday. There was party planned for Sulli but her Unnies were not there. Soo Young was in the company and Seo Hyun was on her special class.

“It seems that they have forgotten about my birthday.” Sulli said to her nanny, she is almost crying.

“They are bunch of busy people now. You need to be understanding about it.” The nanny said.

There were clowns and kids with beautiful costume and Sulli was a princess. Her visitors are people who she does not know; most of them are her grandfather’s friend. She asked her Nanny to call Soo Young but she was on a meeting. She asked to call Seo  Hyun.  She picked up “Unnie” Sulli said excitedly. “Are you….”

“Sulli, What now? I can’t talk right now; I have better things to do than playing or listening to you. I need to study for our company… So that you can buy all the things that you want… I can’t really talk…Bye” Seo Hyun was under a lot of pressure that she even forgot that it was her sister’s birthday. She realized that it was Sulli’s birthday but Sulli does not want to talk to her anymore.

From that day Sulli and Seo Hyun’s relationship were never the same.

Seo Hyun sighed while having random thoughts about her sister on her way to work. She is inside a limousine seated next to Soo Young, who is eating.  It had been a week already after the news about Sulli’s behavior. Both are worried like hell about her but pretend that everything is fine.  They’ve been bringing Shin Dong to the hospital to do his daily routine of exercise; they are preventing him to have another heart attack for they know what might happen to him especially now that her favorite granddaughter’s behavior is out of hand. They also hired private investigators to look for Sulli, she had been travelling and splurging her money all over Asia, They looked all over Korea, Japan and Singapore but she is nowhere to be found.

Soo Young decided to break the silence. “Sometimes, I feel like that I should be the one to be blame, she might thought of me as her role model that is the reason why she did what she did and run away from us.” She sighed looking at Seo Hyun. “I am also worried about you, you know…. You seemed to be out of your track and you are not use to that.” She added.

Seo Hyun is shock hearing those words from her sister, Soo Young might look that she does not care to her or to Sulli but she does in every way.  “You have nothing to be worried about me Unnie, I am fine…” She smiled something that Soo Young had not seen for a long time. “I just hope that there will be news about her from the investigators, knowing that she is fine and just the country where she is would be a great help.” She sighed.

“I hope so too…” Soo Young smiled back.

They arrived in SOSHI both entered the building, people are looking at them and greeting them but none of them is responding. After they pass by people gather and talk about them but as usual they do not mind those.

TIFFANY’S OFFICE

 Yoona is looking at Tiffany but she keeps on sighing. Tiffany is doing something and not minding her but her sigh keeps on getting louder and louder.

“OK that’s it! Tell me what your problem is?” Tiffany said losing her almost losing her temper.

Yoona sit next to Tiffany. “It is almost a week….. A week after Seo Hyun and I quarreled and that old man got fired”

“OK? So what?” Tiffany said wondering.

“Since Monday I have been doing my best to all the work assigned to me, I come to work early and I am also able to get all the files that she needs from and every morning! I have put something on her table, a bowl of salad last Monday, cake on Tuesday and Yesterday I gave her French toast but all those, she just threw away…. She is also not doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter