Star

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus arrived on the location and yes people are outside of the said office they gathered and put some tents. They have banners about being reasonable with the pay, number of hours in working and benefits.

They needed to pass by the number of people because as they saw the mini bus people gathered and hit eggs on the mini bus. Some are hitting it with their own hands. They are shouting something but the people inside could not hear it but can see their perseverance.

Krystal hugged Sulli to serve as if she is protecting her; Dara looked at the people straight in the eyes not even trembling. Sunny feel pity for the people but she ducks her head when someone hit eggs or something on them. Soo Young is not looking and her hand was being hold by Tiffany, it is obvious that Soo looks so disappointed so Tiffany held her hand. Yoona is becoming worried not because of them but because of the person who drove by herself in this location her neck is looking around checking if Seo Hyun's car is in the vicinity already.

The guards stopped the people and the bus entered the huge factory. Gates are not so high so as they take off the bus they were escorted by the guards one by one because people still throw eggs to them.

Yoona saw Seo Hyun's car, the Benz had couple of egg shells and Yolk stick to it meaning Seo Hyun was given the same welcome.

'I hope she is okay.' Yoona thought.

They went to one of the SOSHI's factory. This is a factory that creates appliances they creates radio, DVD mainly old style appliances. Employees are composed of some foreigners and old people. Their second cousin is the head manager for this factory, the guy came from Jeonju as well because his mother was from there but because of some reasons they moved out to Seoul until Shin Dong sent them here to take care of the business.

They were able to get inside the building and now they are inside a conference room.

"Gah... They are really mad" Sunny spoke up. She is standing on the window and she can see the people protesting.

"What could have happened?" Tiffany asked stood next to Sunny.

"I saw the reports and they were so mad about the pay cut .. Did you order a pay cut, Soo?" Dara stated looking at her Mac.

"I don't know... I don't think so... I don't remember." Soo Young is deeply thinking if she signed something. Well she used to just sign things without reading it so she can get it over with.

They all knew that she looks worried. Sulli came near her and held her hand. Soo Young looked at her as her sister holds her hand.

"Relax Unnie, we will solve this." She gave her sister a warm smile. Soo nodded as a respond.

"The revenue of this factory went down and a pay cut was the last option... But it was the only option that the management looked at now people are on rage." Dara said reviewing something.

"What shall we do Soo unnnie?" Krystal asked.

Soo Young looks like she is contemplating. She needs to understand what is fully happening. Pay cut won't happen without her approval so she feel guilty and worse is that she does not know why, how it happened.

She gulps and stood up.

"Okay here is the plan..." Everyone looked at her she looks so serious. She was about to speak up when the door opened and Seo Hyun and their second cousin Choi Minho entered the room.

"What did you do Unnie?" Seo Hyun was calm but obviously has a conviction.

"What do you mean Seo Hyun Unnie?" Sulli asked.

"She signed the pay cut and the benefit cut so that (pointing outside the window) happened" Seo Hyun said.

"Let me take a look." Tiffany said she is the one checking all the papers that coming in and out on Soo Young's office and she put mark dates on it with her pink clips and yes there was a pink clip from Tiffany. Her eyes widen because she normally review it and she doesn't remember something like that appeared on her desk.

"This is fraud.. I " Before she can continue Sunny grab the document.

"This is indeed your signature." Sunny looking on the documents. "How did you get it Minho? I don't remember having it on my desk."

"Director Kim Tae Yeon delivered it here three weeks ago." Minho said.

"What? Tae Yeon?" Tiffany asked everyone was shock with the information as well.

"Neh, she delivered it with the Granpa's secretary." Minho said.

'What? Granpa and Tae Yeon Unnie? Are they working together now?' Sulli asked in her mind.

"Tae is no longer an employee of SOSHI she resigned why does she have an access to these files?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know you ask her" Dara said.

Krystal is just getting all the information from her sister, Tae has something to do about it. 'Why is this like this? Why are they damaging their friendship what is happening?' She asked herself.

Everyone is talking and brain storming how to address it but Soo had not say anything she is just looking in disbelief about what she is hearing. Until….

"Buy some food for the people outside, get their leader and I will talk to that person..." Everyone was shocked on Soo's statement except for Seo Hyun who had thought of the same. "We need to know what they want and what we need then we will meet half way.. Dara ssi research about the revenue of this factory and strategies to improve the products and make it got back to where it use to be.. Sunny, look on to the process and the budget for this factory, so we can see if we can give what they want. You two (Krystal and Sulli) buy food and give it out to them." Soo Young said looking so confident.

"Soo, since Sulli is still studying the job wouldn't it be better if she stay with me?" Dara asked. Seo Hyun glared at Dara but she knows what Dara said are right, difficult situations like this one could be a good learning ground for the youngest Choi.

"Yeah right... Minho, just accompany Krystal" Soo Young said.

"Neh Noona." Minho said he is about Yoona's age older than Seo but younger than Soo.

'This must be hard for you Soo Young, the person who you trusted the most working with your grandfather.' Sunny said in her mind.

They all know that it is planned something as a punishment from Shin Dong but what made them wonder is why Tae Yeon id involve especially her best friend.

"Soo I did not.." Tiffany was about to say something she feels sorry but she stands on the fact that she did not see the documents.

"Fany it is okay.. I don't blame anyone me you or even Tae. What done is done we just need to fix this." Soo Young said and she went to the window and saw the people protesting.

Seo Hyun on the other hand is looking around the room as she is searching for Yoona, she knows that Yoona should be part of this work. 'Where is she? Was she so drunken last night and she was not able to get up.. Yoong I told you I am hurting too please take care of yourself.' She said in her mind with a worried expression.

"Whoah.. Is that Yoona Unnie?" Krystal said as they saw Yoona outside and people are throwing eggs on her.

Seo Hyun immediately stood on the window and went out of the room.

"Okay that was.... Weird.. " Dara commented she knows Seo Hyun so much, she knows the three sisters so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter