Jungs Battle

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.. Ten seconds is what is left for me and her, she never comes over and I never do too, she never texts or call me anymore... We used to be all over each other but now we seemed to be over, I hate the fact that I cannot hold her and can't show how much she means to me more than anything.' Yuri said in her mind and she sighed as she looked at Jessica on the mirror that is covered by a group of makeup artist.

-

"It all started as a love affair, I never wanted to try it at all... But my heart failed my mind; it melts for her just for her... My body experience electricity as she was near me and I am longing that feeling. We were fine no we were amazing being together she is my sweetest sin as I am to hers, what could have gone wrong it was a decision that we both made, was I selfish on deciding to keep all these rather than have a normal life with her? I miss her every day, every minute every second, when can I feel that electric shock again? I want her just her.. I love her just her... But will our short love story be cut by another affair? An affair of her past." Jessica is busy writing her thoughts in a Yellow Diary that she just bought. Makeup artists are all over her and doing her hair. She glances on the mirror and she saw the long brown hair of her lover. 'Yuri' she said in her mind.

Victoria came in the room followed by CL, She finally had it approved to have an interview with Yuri for a magazine, Jessica will participate too that is why they are in the same dressing room.

"Why do I feel that I just entered a dooms room?" CL asked the makeup artists laughed but Yul and Sica did not. Obviously they understand what she meant.

"Hahaha" Victoria acted that it was funny too well she knows the standing of Yul and Sica so she definitely knows what CL meant. "Everyone, this is Reporter CL she will cover the interview after the photoshoot so say hello guys." Victoria introduced CL.

Everyone stood up and bowed. CL looked at Jessica and offered a bitter smile Jessica just bowed for acknowledgement and then CL moved to Yuri's direction making sure that Jessica will notice it and what she is about to do.

"Yuri" She called Yuri as she leaned closer to Yuri's face, their eyes met and Yuri gulped as hard, she could feel Jessica and the rest of the people inside the dressing room staring at them. "You look sick today? Are you okay?" CL asked in a teasing manner

Victoria wanted to do something about CL's action, she looked at Sica first. 'I feel guilty having them do this... I feel bad about them being apart, I wish I could do better bit Seo Hyun said that business comes first.' She thought.

Jessica closed her fist, 'IS SHE OKAY? WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE HER BEING PALE? WHAT TYPE OF GIRLFRIEND AM I?' She thought she is bothered by CL's movement but what bothers her more is Yuri's condition and she did not even notice it.

'The fact that you will be the interviewer today makes me feel sick and TaecYeon and Sica part of this shoot, hell yeah I am good!' Yuri said sarcastically in her mind as she looks at CL straight. "I.. I .. Am fine, thanks for your concern CL" Yuri smiled awkwardly as uttering those words.

"Good, I want to talk to you and I want to get all the answer right...." CL said she then stood up from bending for her reach Yuri's face. "I will see you later, let’s work hard together everyone." CL said and she bowed.

"Let's have some tea first CL and let me review your questions for Yuri, Jessica and Taecyeon." Victoria said as she escorts CL going out of the dressing room.

"I will accept the tea but presenting the questions, I guess that will not be necessary, It is not an interview if it will be scripted Vic and none the less our theme for the next month is CONFESSION so that will spoil the fun of the interview." CL said as they exit the room.

"Whoa she is bold" One of the makeup artists commented.

" I guess that will not be necessary, It is not an interview if it will be scripted Vic" Another mocked her and everyone laughed.

"Good luck working with her Yul, she might grill you later." Another one said

"Grill? Come on it is obvious she likes her." Another one commented.

Yuri is just smiled sweetly while Jessica is looking on Yuri. 'You look so pale baby... I can see the change in your skin even though you are with make up on. I need to buy medicine later or probably give you vitamins or go to the doctor...' She said in her mind as if she did not hear anything from what the makeup artists talked about. 'We barely see each other, I guess that is the reason why I did not notice it but CL did? How?' She asked herself.

"Guys time for the photoshoot." Victoria knocks and reminded them.

SOSHI

The 40th is swamp, Soo Young never really attend meetings but she started to attend them today she is scheduled to attend the conference call with their partners in the US to discuss the revenue of their stocks in the international market.

"Wow what the hell is this? They sent me a freaking sheet containing numbers" Soo Young is looking at the excel file that their US partner send there is a Pivot file so that it is easier to understand. She presses the button to call on Tiffany. Her secretary came in her office,

"What is it Soo?" She asked.

"Fany have you seen something like this? They sent me something but it is hard to understand." Soo Young said all eyes on her monitor.

Tiffany went on front of her desk and she bends a bit to look on the computer's data. Soo Young was able to smell Tiffany's scent, Encanto Shine, "Wow Fany, had you smelled this good way back?" Soo Young asked closing her eyes sniffing Tiffany's scent the words are not supposed to come out at all but she was overwhelmed.

Tiffany's head tilted and she smirked. "Shall I start filing a ual harassment case now?" She asked joking.

"What?!" Soo Young was shocked even her was totally shock on what came out of her.

"Nothing boss" She turned red seeing Soo Young put her guards on her and she started scrolling the mouse facing the monitor for Soo Young not to see the blush. "Here, look at this table this basically explains everything. The capital, the income and the revenue. This is what they will talk about they will just ask you on things you need to improve or something about the cycle change of methods if you want any.. Those stuff." Tiffany said explaining the pivot table.

"Oh shoot, I remember now how to read it I should've attend and study reports like this more often so I could be familiar with these." Soo Young understood it.

Tiffany's eyes are still on the monitor she is putting colors on the numbers for Soo Young to have better understanding about it she used to do it, understand the reports three years ago before she broke up with Sica and her world turned upside down.

"There I put colors on it so you can understand it better." Once done she turned
Her head to Soo Young who's face is inches away from her because she is leaning towards the monitor as she study the reports the atmosphere cleared for a moment as their eyes met. Tiffany turn red and Soo Young seemed having a hard time to control the hot feeling as well.

"Ehem!" A cough interrupted their moment. Both look at the other direction immediately and Tiffany stood straight as they heard someone is inside the office.

"Hey Sunny what's up?" Soo Young acted naturally as if nothing happened. If there is the most professional employee in SOSHI that is Sunny, well she never gets her personal feelings get in the way. 'Are they together now? Funny why I feel this way? Do not get too emotional about it Sunny.' She said to herself as she handed couple of books.

"Here are the things that you are looking for, History and earnings of SOSHI." She said in a broken voice as she put the books on the edge of Soo Young's table. Soo Young did not notice but Tiffany did.

'Is she okay?' Tiff asked herself.

"Great Sunny, AW what will happen to me without the two of you?" Soo Young said smiling.

Soo Young started to browse on the books. Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other as they hear Soo Young's words.

'Do you really need both of us?' Sunny asked in her mind.

'Can you just choose one?' Tiffany asked herself.

"Knock knock" Someone interrupted the moment.

"Hey." Sunny said.

"Sorry I was looking for you but the girl from the reception said you are here so I decided to just go straight here."

Soo Young had her eyes wide open.

"Dara? What are you doing here?" Soo Young asked.

"I work here in your company. I am the lead marketing specialist here in SOSHI." Dara smiled at her.

Soo Young gulp hard, she and Dara. The two saw it as if they knew that there is something between them.

'What was that?'

"Nice to see you again, Choi Soo Young." She smiled and Soo Young just blow an air.

"I'll wait for you outside Sunny." She said as she exits the room.

"She works here?" Soo Young asked

"Yes she does for over two years now, Tae Yeon trained her." Sunny said.

"You knew about that?" Soo Young looked at Tiffany.

"Uhuh, why?" Tiffany is super curious about Soo Young's reaction.

"Gosh I wonder how Sulli will react if she see her,,. Damn she is still hot." Soo Young stated.

"What is between you two?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter