Choices

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Young is sitting across Tae Yeon; The Tae Yeon she used to be great friends with but now she seemed to be a stranger. Soo Young wanted to avoid the tension between the three of them that is why she decided to accept Tae's invitation now she is looking at the girl focusing on her every movement observing if something change

"It hurts to see you with her" Tae Yeon finally spoke up after a long silence, she was thinking if she should talk about her experience in the other countries or just be frank with Soo Young.

"Why? I told you that I will not give her back to you once you walk out that door which so I am just doing what I told you. I will do." Soo Young said in a serious manner.

"I know... But I know you better, I thought you value this, our friendship more than anything so I was complacent" Tae Yeon said and sip her orange juice.

"I did, but now things change... I guess, I have sacrificed enough for you and now I should be happy." Soo Young said looking serious, she is right it all started with Jessica she broke up with her for the two of them and then she had like Tiffany ever since but she did back off too because of Tae Yeon.

Tae Yeon smirked. "You seemed to change now Soo, I don't know if that is good or bad but I can't back off from taking her away from you." She still loves Tiffany and she wants her back.

"Go ahead. Take her but don't say I did not warn you, that I won't let that happen." Soo Young said.

"I guess. That is impossible." Tae Yeon smiled.

Soo Young furrowed her eye brows.

"I know you had been dying to get information about Yonghwa and your grandfather’s business." Tae Yeon smiled. "I can get information for you Soo, I can feed you with all you need." She said.

"So what is the catch Tae? You want to." Before Soo Young could finish.

"Tiffany... I want you to give her back to me in exchange of all the information I will give you." Tae Yeon said. She knows Soo Young very well; she knows that this proposal is something she can't refuse for the fact that she loves her sisters so much.

Soo Young kept her serious face, she is thinking about it. 'So you are asking me to give up my happiness and you will help me find my family's peace... That is really something Tae' she said in her mind looking straight to Tae Yeon she does not know what she should feel or do.

"Think about it Soo I work for Yonghwa and there is a big chance I could give you what you need." Tae Yeon smirked.

----

Dara is reading paperwork and Sulli is sitting across her doing some reviewing too, Dara is not avoiding her but she was distant since they went back from the factory. Sulli finds her feelings weird she should be happy that she finally had Dara to stop but what Dara said made her feel something different.

Flashback

Sulli and Dara are working inside a room. Dara is sending seductive signal towards Sulli and she really wanted to touch her but she keeps on thinking about Krystal.

"Will you stop it Dara Unnie." Sulli said standing up.

"Stop what?" Dara asked acting innocently.

"This...(imitating what Dara is doing) aish!" She said sounding impatient.

"Why? Are you ?" Dara moved closer and she pushed Sulli towards the wall and her hands are on the wall Sulli and her faces are inches away from one another.

Sulli is just looking at her she gulps.

"I know you want me too." Dara said and smirked she is moving closer to Sulli for a kiss but.

"Pain." Sulli said and Dara stopped with that single word. She looks at Sulli and she saw a teary eyed girl. Sulli looked at the ground. "Pain is what you caused me before... Physically, mentally and emotionally... All there was... Was just pain and it is all coming back to me seeing you every day. So please stop I have someone who cares for me so dearly, someone who will not hurt me and will protect me." Sulli said not looking at Dara and she cried.

Dara is just looking at her she does not know if she feels pity or what but seeing Sulli cry broke her heart.

"I love you." Dara said. This is the first time that she confesses to someone Sulli looked at her. Their eyes met and Sulli was shock with the confession. She always loved Dara but never had she heard the girl told her that she means something to her. "I loved you even before... And I did not know I made you feel pain or I hurt you... You were so pure back then and I was cruel... You are the only person who looked at me for who I am without judging me, my past and what I do... I felt your pure love but I ... I wasted all of it" Dara said and moved back to her chair and face her Mac. Sulli slide down to the wall and she is now in a sitting position.

"I was supposed to stop all the tutoring and just be with you... I was looking for a decent job so I can get your family's trust and I did talk to your grandfather to get his blessing but he threw money on me and said that he never will give you to me... I tried to fight back but he said that he will hurt you... I don't know if he was capable of doing it but I was afraid of you being hurt so I gave in and he asked me to work for SOSHI and never go back to Korea until he said so.. I obeyed and I have been missing you and loving you so bad... I'm sorry about the past and now but I just wanted you." Dara said. Sulli is just looking she felt guilty towards Dara because of what her grandfather did. She was supposed to say something but Dara stood up and closed her Mac and went out of the room leaving a guilty Sulli.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Do you have plans tonight, Dara Unnie?" Sulli broke the silence.

Dara looked at her, she had been cold to Sulli and she does not like the cold treatment. She had been texting Dara but it was all ignored.

"You have plans tonight why are you asking me about mine?" Dara said in a poker face.

"Uhm nothing... I just want to ask" Sulli pouted cutely she made her fore finger meet.

"You asked me to stop Sulli stop doing that if you asked me to stop." Dara said eyes on the papers again.

There was a moment of silent and then. "What if... I don't want to stop?" Sulli asked she knew where it will bring her and Dara but she felt Dara is her unfinished business a feeling that will never stop if she did not pursue.... A feeling that will always be there and she will never get over with until she finally get a taste of. Dara looked at her like a hungry animal. She wants her from the time she had her feet back in Korea she just thought of Sulli and her and nothing else.

"If you don't want me to stop.. Then .. Choose." Dara said she wanted to kiss Sulli badly hearing those words but she is controlling herself.

"What do you mean?" Sulli asked acting innocent. Of course she knows what she meant choose between her and Krystal.

"You can't have me while you have her and she can't have you while I have you.. No sharing simple rule... You can't have it all." Dara said,

Sulli have feelings for both of them, a love from the past that never happened because of her grandfather, Dara was the person who give confidence to her, the person who made her feel worthy or her current love, Krystal was the person who would sacrifice even her own life just to keep her safe. Krystal was the one who fill in the empty space in her life she is someone extra ordinary.

"Until you make a decision.. I will stay the same." Dara said she stood up and walk out the door.

------

Shin Dong is inside his black BMW car with couple of men. They are observing Heechul and his family. He is in Jeonju he wanted to see the Im in person.

"He seemed to be like his father." Shin Dong said looking at Heechul from afar,

Heechul is to ride his bike to deliver food and he started the engine.

"Get back here right away babe it is getting dark." Eun Hye said to her husband.

"I will." Heechul smiled and he drove.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter