YULSIC LOVE

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIMS MANSION

After a long drive the three got off the car. Jessica stopped crying after 30 minutes because Yuri texted her.

"Hey Sica baby... I messed up big time.. :( How are you? I want to see you.. to kiss the bruises away... I miss you already :( "

She replied.
"I am ok now that you texted me... I miss you too... I hope she'll be fine." 

"Are you talking about Tiffany? Well she was brought in the hospital... Remind me to have a fight with you ever... I might end up in the ER if that is the case." Yuri responded.

"LOL... We will go home to Umma and Appa... You might want to stay in your place tonight. I'm actually referring Yoona when I said 'SHE' " Sica texted

"I'm so sorry.. I really am... I think she will be fine... She is a strong woman, she will get over this :(  and when that happens I hope we will all be friends ... Who I am more worried is you.. I will drive their tonight and bring first aid kit for you and give you a lot of kisses... " she texted

"No don't go here I have a feeling that Tae Yeon will tell our parents about you cheating and trust me they are not good mad at all." Jessica replied.

'She cares deeply about me, I know and I feel really bad about Yoona.... But what can I do Yuri makes me happy. I know she likes me but does she love me? She said that she never had with Yoona.... Maybe she chooses ne because of pleasure not really love.... Will I let her use me? Aish....' Jessica said in her mind as she walks towards their door step.

They have exchange multiple messages as they are to reach the mansion.

Baekhyun is in the garden but she was shocked seeing Jessica with bruises all over. She ran to her daughter...

"CHANYEOL!!!!! COME OVER HERE THE KIDS ARE HERE AND SICA IS HURT" She shouted as she ran towards the girls.. She immediately inspects Jessica..

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Baekhyun look oh so worried but Jessica is not talking. Chanyeol ran as well.

"Who did this!!? I swear I will kill that person..." Chanyeol said pissed. "Is that Kwon Yur? I was right all along she will hurt Sica!!!"

"Is it her baby?" Baekhyun said worried because she likes Yuri so much for Sica.

Jessica did not respond at all. She is just looking at the two. 'Are they really this worried about me? About these bruises well I am not gonna die on this. I can't tell that it is Fany. Because of Tae Yeon.' She looks at Tae Yeon seems thinking so deep.
Since the two are not getting any answer from Jessica they turned looking at Krystal.

Krystal raised both of her hands and waved it... 'You won't get anything from me either... If both of you knew that it is Fany unnie... You might hate her forever so not talking here' she said in her mind. She slowly walked away as she is about to do upstairs.

"It is Tiffany, she did this to Sica and she is fairly injured to not just Jessica" Tae yeon said not looking on anyone of them. But everyone is looking at her they all stuck up. 

'Tae Yeon... Why? I am willing to hide it from them.. Why? Don't you like to get back with Tiffany?' Jessica said with eyes pitying Tae Tae. She knows she is fairly wrong too..

'Tae Yeon Unnie.... I hope you will be fine.' Her eyes are pitying Tae Yeon as well.

"Wae?!? I knew it... Tiffany has nothing good to offer... She did this to your sister! Why? is it because of jealousy?! That narrow minded person.... Don't ever see her again Tae Yeon!" Baekhyun scolded pointing fingers at Tae Yeon.

"Yah! Baekhyun! Don't judge her yet.. Let's hear what happened it could have been a misunderstanding.." Chanyeol said as he stopped his wife and looking at Tae Yeon.

"I broke up with her Umma..." She looked at her mother almost crying but she is controlling it, she then looked at Jessica. But she started walking towards the staircase and said "I just don't want to talk about it" she went up passing by Krystal. 
She looked at her Sica Unnie.. 'Tae Yeon Unnie said it Sica Unnie that it was Tiffany Unnie but please do your part too.. Tell them the reason.' She  then followed Tae Yeon going up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun assisted Jessica to sit down. She is not really hurt that much but she let the two clean her scratches and put pain reliever on her bruises.

'Shall I tell them about Yuri?' Jessica thought.
YOONHYUN

Yoona is done taking a bath. Seo Hyun gave her a new pair of underwear. That is what's inside of the loose shirt that exposed half of her thighs. She looks at herself in the huge mirror inside the bathroom. She realized how much her looks change. She no longer glows like before, her eyes are all swollen and there are dark circles around it already and she loses weight. 

"I look so.... Depressed... Well I am..." She said.

"No more crying!! Fighting!" The image of Yuri behind Jessica appeared on her mind and tears automatically fell down her eyes..
"No Yoona! Be strong... This is the only choice you have! She likes her so much and did not even care to me anymore." Yoona said as she wipes her tears.

She walks out from Seo Hyun's room. She saw Seo Hyun all comfortable wearing her white polo without the blazer on and two buttons are not locked that makes her collarbone exposed and she  still has her hair tied up. She is reading some documents while sitting on the dining table.

Seo Hyun looked at Yoona. She did not care about the eye bags or if she is skinnier than before but she is glowing in to her eyes. She blushed seeing Yoona wearing just a shirt that exposed half of her thighs. She swallowed as she looks at perfection in her eyes. She signaled for Yoona to seat on the chair beside her by tapping the table.

Yoona complied. There are plates ready Seo Hyun cooked Buttered Shrimp, Stewed vegetable, soup and rice. The food is presented like how it is served in restaurant.

Yoona looked around as she starts eating, she feel really uncomfortable, but thankful still that she has her boss... She just know that Seo Hyun.. Does not deserve to see this side of her, she had been practicing to cheer herself up inside the bathroom so she will not affect Seo Hyun.. If she has known that everything about her affect Seo Hyun...

Seo hyun started eating as well not minding the heat feeling inside her, she knows Yoona is not on her right state and again, she is not even sure why she is doing all these? Why does Yoona look pretty in her eyes even now, why is she willing to take Yoona even when she knows that she will not get all of Yoona.. Why?! 'Why am I like this?' She asked herself, but continue eating.. Keeping thei silence.

Yoona looks at Seo Hyun... And their eyes met.. Yoona knows that she should talk to her, at least... Try to be cheerful again.

"Yoona look so ugly these days because of crying all night but since Yoona's boss does not want her to cry. Yoona will not cry anymore" Yoona forcing a smile, just like what she practiced inside the washroom.. She should be strong.

Seo Hyun was surprised at first when she heard Yoona talk, she was stuck up for a moment, she saw her forcing a smile and Seo Hyun wanted to hug her again.. But decided to continue eating..

"Good." Seo Hyun said bluntly like a real boss. "You--" Seo Hyun felt a little nervous but she said it anyway... "You look beautiful" Seo Hyun said not looking at Yoona. 

Yoona's eyes widen and she tears started to fall again, why is Seo Hyun doing this? Why can't she just love Seo Hyun now and completely forget about Yuri?! Why?!

"Yoona is thankful." She said with broken voice. She felt the moment as she was about to hold Seo Hyun's hand..

Seo Hyun did not miss it and she furrowed her eyebrows.

 "Stop talking third person it sounded so childish and I hate it!" Seo Hyun said still not meeting Yoona's face.. She does not want to see her cry... To Yoona, Seo Hyun is back to being cold...  She took a deep breathe to stop from starting to cry.. 

She looks at the piano and guitar.  "Whaa. You played piano and guitar? Yuri plays both too" Yoona said, memoirs of Yuri is hunting her still all she wanted was to start a conversation wherein she will not be lead in thinking of Yuri and.... She failed herself, she bite her lips and ....

Seo Hyun narrowed her eyes 'why does she need to mention her name?' She thought.

"No they are just there for display...." Seo Hyun said sarcastically. "Of course I play them that is why they are there. I play Violin and drums too. She said showing off as if in completion with Yuri.

"Will you play for me? Yuri always sings for me when we were together." Yoona said with her puppy sad eyes on, why does Yuri is always that she can talk about.

"No" she answered with a mad tone hearing the name she does not want to hear.

'She said she might like me but she is all cold! I am trying here you know. Effort counts if you are to court me.' Yoona rolled her eyes. She is not the smartest person right now.

Seo Hyun thought, why is Yoona like that?! Torturing herself with Yuri's name so as Seo Hyun... But why can't she be mad at her as she ...

"I will sing for you once I am sure about my feelings" Seo Hyun said looking down all shy.

"Let's figure it out together.. To be honest... When Yuri and I were still together..." Yoona stopped as Seo Hyun put her chopsticks down with a loud sound. 

Seo Hyun was even surprised on what she did next as  she grabbed Yoona's face and kissed her same as how she kissed Yoona in the parking lot..  Her heart is having its own marathon... She, likes it but... She pull themselves apart as something seems to explode in her, why does Yoona make her do things, she does not know she can do..

There was a moment of silent and Yoona is shocked on it, she had been kissed by Seo Hyun not just once b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter