The Wedding

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun’s POV

I am standing in front of a large antique door, wearing this heavy dress with a tail taller than me if it stands up probably 6 or 6.5 feet I am not sure but this is really heavy… (smirks) I never felt this stress wearing a high heel.. My feet sore like it is bleeding to death… I am also holding this bouquet of white roses, my favorite but I started to hate just now… this veil oh, this veil it suffocates me and theses gloves that are reaching my elbows… these are itchy including the gartered materials around my legs… My hair, it is too tight and my makeup… it is hot. Nothing seems right today.. I took a deep breath, weddings should be romantic and sacred, normally it is the happiest time for a woman, finally what I have been dreaming for since I was a child witnessing those celebrities getting married is coming true… but.. (Tears form on her eyes) but why, why does it feels like everything seems wrong as if I am dragged to hell… I should have told him to stop the wedding that time when we were in our shoot but it was only my imagination that I had the guts to say those words to him but he called my name and I was again spacing out.. I want to run away face the other direction to go to where my heart belongs to, I know, I know …

 I have thought this over and over and no matter what I try to find the answer it seems wrong but this will end all of … the threats and hardship of the people around us, around her…. I did not intend to fall for that Im Yoona, the first person who ever made me feel… made me laugh after a long time, the only person who actually made me feel something, I used to be stiff and just too professional and she is the only person that shakes me, her childish act, her choding, her sweetness and ignorance it is kinda cute and annoying at the same time but eventually it was the only thing that I had been longing for.. YAH! Seo Hyun, you are not helping yourself.. You need to let go.. But there is still a .00000001 percent that I am hoping that this is just a dream.

I start to hear the Piano as they open this big door… I am standing in front of the church where my wedding with Yonghwa is to be held. Flashes of camera is everywhere.. as those doors opened. I did not know that this is televise, am I that famous, I mean Yoona treated me as a normal person as if my last name is not Choi. I closed my eyes before taking a step inside this sacred place, okay I am hating it.. I opened my eyes and tried to be as compose as possible. It does look great the aisle hundreds of people made this to be elegant and romantic, but I just don’t feel it.

I look around and there I saw my friends, Tae Yeon Unnie is sitting next to Tiffany and Sunny, they smiled weakly at me giving me encouragement or questioning look if I am sure or not.. I smiled back I don’t know if they see it because of this suffocating veil, then I looked at the people seated on the row before them, there is the rest of the Kim Family. BaekHyun auntie and Chanyeol Uncle, looks helpless as if they wanted to make a scene to stop it. Krystal has her eyebrows furrowed she is mad so as Yuri, they are bitter about this, if they only know how I am feeling right now as well… then Jessica, is she spacing out or what? But she does look normal, Victoria is sad as well… Hey guys it is a wedding we should be happy right. I tried to send them the message but I still smiled weakly… Then I looked at the row before the altar there are my sisters together with my Appa and his wife with that baby bump, Hyo Yeon Unnie looks like she is in pain, is she about to give birth oh how I wish her water should break so at least we can delay this? Hahaha…Pitty ideas of mine… then I turned to Appa, he is clenching his jaw and his fist.. oh my Soo Young Unnie has the same expression, like father like daughter, considering that she hated Appa and then there is Sulli my brides maid.. Soo Young Unnie does not want to be so she decided to just attend, she looks sad …… sadder than me though I heard that she got back with Krystal.. Oh guys stop it you are not encouraging me for this event only the people I don’t know are the ones smiling like they are the happiest person for me… and then there is he… my grandfather with his sheepish smile…. I looked at him showing that I am in pain but he could careless I saw dollars on his eyes like it was diamond I shook my head lightly. It hurts so bad, I am not even sure how am I able to function with this…

I continued to walk as I reached the end of the aisle and there he is, the person I have known for my entire life but seemed a stranger to me… He offered me a hand I looked at it for a moment then looked at him his face is pleading, no begging for me give him my hand so I did.

END of POV

“Is there anyone who would like to object in this wedding?” The pastor asked, he seemed to feel that the environment seemed not to be excited as the other weddings he hosted and blessed.

No one responded.

The pastor then continued he started with a verse and quotes about marriage he is looking momentarily to the bride and he feels that it is not right, Seo Hyun is hoping that the pastor would at least know that she objects on this wedding but he would not.

“Yonghwa, do you take Seo hyun here to be your lawfully wedded wife? For poorer or richer, in sickness and in health till death do you part?” He asked.

“I do” He said excited but the voice of hurt is there.

“Seo Hyun” He called.

Seo Hyun is spacing out thinking of scape goats or probably excuses that she could say…

“Seo Hyun dear?” The pastor once again called.

Seo Hyun looked at him.

“Do you take Yonghwa here to be your lawfully wedded husband? For poorer or richer, in sickness and in health till death do you part?”

Seo Hyun just stares blankly on the pastor hoping for a miracle, praying to God to do something that would turn all this around..

“Seo Hyun” Yonghwa shook her, she is spacing out.

Seo Hyun looked at Yonghwa, then she turned her head around she looked at her friends as if all of them are ready to stop everyone if she ran away..

“Seo Hyun?” Yonghwa is whispering he is nervous on what the young girl would do, he is hurt but he is patiently waiting….

Seo Hyun looked at him, she knows he is hurt with those tears forming on his eyes but never will he love him, not even a piece of her heart would belong to him as her heart only beats for one person.

Yonghwa grips on her elbow. Soo Young was alarmed she wanted to go on the altar as she moved a bit and Siwon stopped her.

“but”

“We can’t Soo” Siwon’s word looking so sad.

Seo Hyun finally gulp and “I…”

 

….

 

….

 

 

 

….

 

 

…..

 

 

 

 

She gulps one more looking at Yonghwa and then the pastor.

 

 

 

 

……

 

 

 

…….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…….

 

 

“I….. d---“ she is looking at Yonghwa with that teary eyes of her.. She is hurting, it does hurt and she can’t utter the words because once she does , she knows that, that’s it.

 

Yonghwa is pleading he wanted to cry, kneel or do something just foe Seo Hyun to say yes, he even wanted to ask if she loves Yoona and of course with that question the younger girl would say she does.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“STOP THIS WEDDING” A large voice cover the whole church…. It was a woman in black suit and there were couple of men following her, she is familiar to Sunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter