HOT NIGHT

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is inside a private restaurant with Victoria, Jessica and Yuri. The three are just looking at her.

'This is awkward sitting on the same table with your girlfriend's ex and her new lover' Seo Hyun thought as she is also looking at the two. 'Well I have no choice I need to talk to them to get all these straighten up.. This is no joke anymore a month of being Yulsic as the hot topic about dating and clients threatening to back out because of the gay issue... I wanted to crash their balls saying those words about gay but I needed to respect them at least' Seo Hyun thought.

She and Victora talked about their action plan on how to stop the rumors. Victoria started to talk.

"Ok guys.. I know that you are aware about the scandal that had been going on for over a month. We thought that we have stopped it already but your picture leak (the picture in the van)" Victoria explained.

"Yeah, so what? Are you guys allowing us to go in public now? Like confirm the relationship" Yuri asked.

"We talked about it numerous times and weigh what could possibly happen." Seo Hyun answered.

"There are different speculations about this. Some people loved it while others just don't want this behavior. We talked to multiple clients and took their opinions about this and if you confirm we might lose 50% of our clients signed for you" Vic explained. "We can bear that lost but you are not the only person involved here. Jessica's clients too protested about the news since she is endorsing chic, women products, men's magazine they wanted her to stay as feminine as possible and 70% of her clients will back out so there is no way we can afford that lost" Vic added.

The two models were shocked on how much their clients are against them.

"Well, we decided to give you the liberty to choose" Seo Hyun said bluntly.

"What do you mean Seo Hyun?" Jessica asked.

"You could confirm and lose all those clients or you could accept what we have planned for you" Seo Hyun stated.

"If we confirm? Are you letting go of us?" Yuri asked.

"Unfortunately that is a decision that we have made" Victoria said in a teary eye.

"So you left us no choice other than follow what you want us to do" Jessica stated and faked a smile.

"Many people had been involve to protect your relationship not to mention your sister being stab right?" Seo Hyun said blankly crossing her arm.

'Yeah she is right.. Krystal did that to protect us...' Jessica said in her mind. She looks at Yuri with a questioning look. She knows that Yuri wants to confirm it but she could not waste what she worked hard on achieving and her sister's sacrifice to protect her.

Yuri looked at her girlfriend as well she knows that Sica wants to say yes on the proposal that they have for them. She holds Sica's hand and she have her teary eyes on.

"Ok.. We will... We will (looking at Sica) we will agree with your plan" Yuri said.

Sica felt Yuri's love 'she swallowed her pride because of me... She gave up what she wants because of what I want... I love you too Yuri I do' Sica said in her mind.

"Good. " Seo Hyun said.

"So what do you have for us?" Yuri asked.

"Jessica will have a Pseudo Boyfriend!" Vic said.

"A pseudo boyfriend?" The couple asks in Unison.

"Since the news circle about you being gay we cannot just put a guy around you that is too obvious that it is scripted so we decided Sica to play the game" Seo Hyun said.

"Wait, what?" Jessica asked.

"We have everything taken cared of, you will need to go out with him and you will be photographed by paparazzi too and then headline will turn to you rather than Yuri" Vic explained.

"No I can't" Jessica protested.

"Sica baby calm down it is ok.. This is for us..." Yuri stated as she hold on tighter her girl's hand. "Who will it be?"

"It is one of our male models... It will be Taecyeon" Vic answered

Yuri frowned for they all know that Taecyeon always have something for Sica.  Sica looked so worried about this but she can't afford to lose all this glam.

"So everything is settled you will go out with him tomorrow and gossip should start in no time" Vic said as she handed a new copy of their contracts. Well there are lots of things listed such as no more going out in public with just two of them no more using of the same car and whatever they have should stay private. 

"We told everything to Taecyeon so you have nothing to worry about... . He knows his limits." Seo Hyun assured as she saw Yuri's face that is all jealousy.

"Thanks" Yuri said.

Seo Hyun stood up because it is already late and she just wants to go home since her business is done so she just left while the others will start eating.

 

SOOFANY

It had been a month after Tae Yeon left and Fany is still devastated about it. She comes in to work do her job everyday but when it is weekend she just stay drunken all night. This night she asked Soo Young to come over her apartment since Soo Young is all worried about her she came. They drunk all night and they talked about Tae Yeon and laughed.

"That person always touch my whenever we are at home my is her favorite part she always talks dirty whenever we have " Tiffany said as she is laughing about it.

"She is really a Byun-tae!" Soo Young commented they drank too much but Tiffany does not want to stop at all.

Soo Young is just going with the flow.

"Soo Young? Am I really a bad girlfriend to her that she left because I am such a bad girl... I hurt her sister and I never stopped on liking you even when we were together. So am I really a bad girl?" Tiffany asked crying this time.

"Hush Fany, she left not because of that she left because she needs it, she needs time to heal her hatred towards me and that is why I feel so guilty about you suffering this way. It breaks my heart you know" Soo Young said as Tiffany's head resting on her shoulders.

"Why is it so complicated for us?" Tiffany asked.

"Well Tae Yeon will come back and things between you will no longer be complicated so put on your bright smile again. I kinda miss them." Soo Young said as she is caressing the back of Tiffany.

"I wish I just fell for you Soo. You were so free and gentle. You never hated me or never hurt my feelings except the time that you saw me and vomited.. I hated you that time I feel so humiliated!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Well I was drunk so drunk and did not vomit because of what I saw but because of too much alcohol" she explained as she push Tiffany and away from her and she is just looking at her the girl’s eyes. She started to wipe Tiffany's tears.

They eyes met and Soo Young is breathing hard so as Tiffany. They feel tension well they are both drunk and Tiffany is broken she is looking at Soo Young with lust and Soo Young has the same look but 'No Soo Young control yourself she loves Tae Yeon and your friend loves her too' Soo Young tries to convince herself and holding on the a very thin line she have of her self-control.

"I better go! It is late and I will drive.. I don't want to be found dead in the street" Soo Young said as she stood up.

Tiffany does not have the self-control anymore she is longing and drunk there is someone available to give her pleasure and she does not want to let go because she thinks that this night could make her forget about the pain. "Soo please stay." She begged as she holds Soo Young's hand.  

"Tiffany, please no" She is still trying to control herself.

Tiffany stood up and she started to undress. She removed her top and her shorts making her expose with just her underwear she clasp her bra and remove her tees as well. Soo Young is stuck she cannot move any more she wanted to control it to not give in.

" Tiffany get dress will yah! Tae Yeon is my friends so don’t be like that." Soo Young said looking at a Tiffany.

"Soo Young once and for all, tell me did you like me? Or will you like me if it is not because of Tae Yeon?" Tiffany asked as she moves closer to her boss. Soo Young wanted to run but she can't she just can't.

Tiffany is looking on her eyes and is waiting for her answer.

"Damn Fany... S...st..stop" she is stuttering as Fany's body is now press to hers. She can feel the heat of Fany and she is just breathing deeply. 

"Soo just tonight... Give me the closure I deserve and we will forget about this tomorrow and we will just be the same as we were before." Tiffany is desperate she needs someone, she needs her. Her arms are wrapped as Soo Young's neck she planted a deep kiss on Soo Yoing which Soo young did not refuse. She lost, she lost the thing that is left for self-control she holds on Tiffany's waist and gave her passionate kiss. She allowed Fany's tongue play with hers and Fany is now undressing her.

"Fany are you sure about this?" Soo Young asked.

"I need you tonight Soo Young. Please." Tiffany is begging,

Soo Young sighed and she gives in. She let Fany undress her and she is on top of the latter. They are kissing and Soo Young moved towards Fany's neck to plant sweet kisses and portions of it that made Fany moan she stopped as she saw Fany's necklace it is given by Tae Yeon it is a key and Tae Yeon has the lock. Soo smiled because she knows she is making a mistake so she stood up. 

"You need to rest Fany" she said.

"Soo Young, please." Tiffany.

"You have the most amazing body and the most incredible smile but I can't betray my friend's love towards you. I like you.. I do but we can't do this not to her... I'm sorry" Soo young said as she is getting dress.

She went to Tiffany who is crying and carries her in her bedroom. 

"Soo I'm so sorry. .I’m just...." Tiffany said.

Soo Young kissed her again it is a soft kiss.

"You are just captivated by my drop dead gorgeous body" She said as she covers Fany with a blanket.

"Will you just accompany me tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe next time Fany. I lost control and I can't afford that to happen again I may not snap back if it happens tonight." Soo Young said as she smile and walks towards the door.

'We almost did it but I was so stupid she saw my necklace I know she knows about it... Her kisses were just relaxing and she loves Tae Yeon more than my importance to her.... I really like her I really do' Tiffany said she is a bit dizzy but she just closed her eyes and she tried to sleep.

Soo Young is outside the living room she cleaned the messy living room before she lives. She is also but decided not to do it at all. So after cleaning she left a note to Fany.

"Fany! Forget about last night! You might have a hangover so I cooked soup and drink lot of water tom! See you Monday! :) loving boss, Soo!"

She left and drives to a bar.


JUNGLI

Since Jessica Is not coming home tonight Krystal decided to invite Sulli. They are not together or anything but they both understand that they have mutual feelings for each other. Sulli is always hanging out with her and she is taking care of Krystal after what happened. 

"Thanks for coming tonight. I feel lonely without anyone here.. My unnie has her own problems to worry about so I don't want to burden her on taking care of me." Krystal said as Sulli preparing the food that she bought for Krystal.

"You don't want to bother your Unnie but you keep on bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter