The Reason

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAE YEON'S CAR

Tea Yeon is driving while Jessica and Krystal are on the back seat.. Jessica is crying on Krystal's shoulder and she is caressing her sister's back while her eyes is on the reflection of Tae Yeon's who is driving.

"Tae Yeon Unnie.. Are you... Are you Okay?" Krystal asked in concern..
Tae Yeon just nodded.

"I am such a bad person.. I hurt someone like her.." Sica said she is just feeling guilty about Yoona. Tae Yeon looked at her on the top mirror and Sica saw it.

"I'm sorry Tae about you and Tiffany... I am not mad at her because of what she did to me.. I am not mad at her at all.... I am mad at myself because of what I did." Sica said as she reached Tae Yeon's shoulder.

Tae Yeon did not respond and just continued driving.. When the stop light turns red she faced Sica and Krystal.

"Let's go home first to Umma and Appa." She said.

"Tae Yeon, wait are you telling them about Yuri?...please don't" Jessica said.

"Let's talk at home Sica" Tae Yeon said.

"Are you going to tell them that Tiffany did this to me too?" She is sitting up straight now. "Umma will not like it!" Sica complained.

"Where do you suggest us to go?" Tae Yeon said blankly.

"Bring me home.." Jessica said "I need to see Yuri and talk to her" she insists.

"We are going home... I need to talk to you first and then we will talk about Yuri after. She will be in your apartment so I could not bring you home and we cannot go to my place because Tiffany will be there and I don't feel like talking to her yet!" Tae Yeon stated.

Jessica did not respond anymore she just sit still. She knows that deep inside Tae Yeon is suffering too.

YOONHYUN

As Seo Hyun drags The crying Yoona inside the elevator she is just her holding her wrist and the grip is so tight really tight but Yoona is not complaining at all on it because what she feels inside is worse than Seo Hyun's grip. Seo Hyun is not looking back at Yoona and she pressed B2 (basement two). Yoona is just crying and sobbing.

The elevator door opened it is a huge parking lot well there are only few cars parked on that floor only executives and Chois' could park there the rest of the employees are down below.

Seo Hyun threw Yoona in front of her the girl is still weak and crying.

"Why did you have to that? She broke up with you! Don't throw yourself back to her!" Seo Hyun said scolding Yoona. She just have showed so many emotions to the girl in front of her, she is so affected when it comes to Im Yoona.

Yoona just look on the ground crying, sobbing so hard. Seo Hyun clenched her jaw she does not know why but looking at Yoona being like this, something inside her is not right, and what ever it is, it continued worse as she heard Yoona said, that she cannot bear.

"I don't care if I will look like dumb or a laughing stuck I just want her back even though she would still be with Jessica... I want her back Seo Hyun... I just want her" She insisted crying looking at ground, she is broken in to pieces and Yuri seems to be all she needed.

Seo Hyun tried to control every sense in her body, this makes her so mad.... She closed her eyes, "WHY?? WHY DO YOU WANT HER BACK?!"  She shouted at Yoona, no matter how she prevents her feelings to show.. It just burst out like that.

"I love her..." Yoona said facing down and crying.

Seo Hyun is hurt... 'Why am I feeling this way? My heart is clenching, hearing those words from her....' She thought 'maybe I just pity her? Maybe...' She said in her mind and focused on Yoona, her state made Seo Hyun felt so much pain too. "But she does not love you anymore... Her heart belongs to Jessica unnie now..." Seo Hyun said, though she does not want to.. It just all came out.

Yoona cried louder, her shoulders are moving up and down... "Seo Hyun don't you understand it?! It is not easy to let go of anything.. especially something like what we had... She was the reason why I started dreaming, she is part of every dream that I have and she is the only one I could see as my future." She shouted to Seo Hyun, her looks is piercing holes on Seo Hyun, the boss, felt pain directly towards her chest.. 

"Well you are stupid Yoona.. There is no accurate thing in this world! The only thing that is constant is change if you thought that she is everything to you then what do you call the air you are breathing? It is a simple logic Yoona!! She was a part of your existence but not the reason of your whole existence!" Seo Hyun explained in a very mad tone, her eyebrows are furrowed. Why does every word coming out from Yoona seems torture to her?

"Call me everything you want Seo Hyun... Nothing will damage me more as I am already damaged." Yoona said. She is just crying out loud and really hurt.

Seo Hyun is just looking at her 'she made me feel better when We were in Macau and now what am I doing? I am just putting more burden to her? Why can't I just say it is ok and it will be ok?' She asked herself. 'Why do I want to hear her that Yuri is an , that she should not get back with.. Why?' She continues asking herself, she clenched her jaw once more controlling herself because....She wanted to hold Yoona but she is all hesitant

"Have you ever been heartbroken Seo Hyun? Because no matter how much I try to explain it to you.. You are not getting it..." Yoona said wiping her tears. She wanted to be brave about this, she was just frustrated that is why she asked Seo Hyun that, she was desperate, she was tired of explaining herself, because the pain inside her cannot be explained..

There was a moment of silent, Seo Hyun opened but closed it again, shs then gulped and looked on the ground as she stutter.

"I ... I ... Never  ... Been .... In love with anyone so I guess there is no way I can understand what you are going through" Seo Hyun confessed, looking on the ground, she regain herself as she continue, looking at Yoona's eyes.. "but I know pain Yoona and what you are feeling is nothing different to any pain in this world." Seo Hyun said fiercely.

"Well tell me if this thing is even closed to what you have experienced! ( Yoona said looking at Seo Hyun and she is shouting but when she starts describing her feeling she sounded vulnerable again) I feel like I am dying... I don't want to move or wake up every day.. A big part of me is lost  I am like a sick person and the only cure that is available is Yuri... She is my bitter medicine that could make me feel better and be who I was... She is the only one... And there is no one else Seo Hyun... I feel like I lost the reason of being Im Yoona."  She started crying and Seo Hyun can see how much pain is inside her, she cannot counter anymore... But one thing she realized....

Yoona tried to composed herself but she sobs harder, because Seo Hyun is just looking at her... She cannot take it anymore, she does not want Seo Hyun looking like that to her, a look of a person with a broken heart... So Yoona started running but before she could run away.....

Seo Hyun pulled Yoona close to her. Yoona is facing the other direction as she feels Seo Hyun's hands traveling on her waist and settled to her stomach. As Seo Hyun wraps her arm around Yoona giving her a back hug. Seo Hyun sniff a bit of Yoona scent (she took a deep breath). Yoona had her eyes widened with Seo Hyun's action.

"Seo Hyun..." Yoona said confused. She is not resisiting the back hug. "I'm sorry if I vent out on you... It's just that... " Yoona was interrupted...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter