HyoComing

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIMS MANSION

It is a busy day in the Kim's Mansion; everyone is doing their business for the homecoming party of Hyo Yeon.

Chanyeol is in the backyard preparing the grill making sure that the steaks will just cook so well, he is using the charcoal he wanted to do it the old fashion way than using the electric type of grill. He believes that it will taste better if it is cooked in charcoal. "This should be fine" he said and his face is darkened a bit because of the charcoal.

Baekhyun,Tae Yeon and Fany are in the kitchen preparing the hotdogs, veggies, seafood and steaks that they will grill. Tae Yeon is playing with Fany, she is wiggling the hotdogs. 

"See my fingers are better than this! This is all soft mine is hard all the time" Tae Yeon said in a whispering tone so that her Umma will not hear her. 

Fany blushed and giggle a bit as her response while she hits Tae Yeon on the arm and pouted towards BaekHyun's direction, which is slicing the vegetables.

"What?! She did not hear what I said." Tae Yeon teased more and this time the wiggling hotdog is closer to Tiffany's face.

"KIM TAE YEON STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND UNCOMFORTABLE" Baekhyun in who had been listening and observing her daughter the whole time she is teasing Fany.

Tae yeon rolled her eyes and Fany stick her tongue out to girl. She responded with a threatening face towards her girlfriend but Fany pouted and shook her head still teasing her girlfriend saying "Umma's girl..."

"Yah! You two stop it!! You should get up to your room if you will just flirt around or make yourselves useful by putting those hotdogs on sticks!" Baek Hyun  restraint.
"Guests will arrive any minute now." She continued.

The two started to put the hotdogs on sticks but they were giggling.

Krystal is filling up the Coleman with ice and drinks which are compose of beers, sodas and juices. "I should at least hide one beer, I am on the legal age to drink but they are not allowing me so I should grab one and hide it for my midnight snack" She smiled evilly and withhold the can of beer in her pants.

"Yah miss Jung put it back...." Chanyeol shouted she caught their youngest girl.

Krystal smiled guilty and put the beer back in the Coleman.

"That other one too." Chanyeol said.

"Appa, I only took one." Krystal complained.

"Shall I inspect your wrist?" He smiled
Krystal pouted and removed two cans of beers from her sleeves. She is wearing a baggy sweatshirt so she thought that her plan could work. She put it back in the Coleman.

"That's my girl." Chanyeol praised and faced the other direction towards the grill again. Krystal slowly opened the Coleman to get a can.

"Don't you dare Krystal Jung!" Chanyeol scolded still facing the other direction.

'Aish does he have eyes on his back?!' Thought and pouted.

While Sica and Hyo Yeon are busy as well but they are nowhere to be found... They are sleeping. Hyo Yeon is adjusting on the time zone change from the US to Korea. So she slept around five in the morning while Sica is just being herself she is just sleeping from the time they arrived in the mansion yesterday up to almost 4PM in the afternoon.

The doorbell rang and Krystal opened the door it is Soo Young who has a bottle of champagne in her hand. Beside her is Sunny who is holding a box of cake.

"Hello Unnies, Welcome, come in" Krystal acted matured because her bosses for the internship is in front of her.

"Drop it Krystal, you just be yourself" Sunny commented with a very very cute smile.

"So where is the hobbit?" Soo Young said walking inside the mansion.

"Yah! At least try to look respected today!" Sunny scolded Soo Young.

"Blah blah Sunny, I want to hear another voice you have been talking alot while I am driving so enough of you, nagging dwarf." Soo Young complained but looking down to Sunny in a bit scary look.

"Yah right." Sunny said rolling her eyes. 'She has not been talking a lot lately, if we go to trips like this she was always the one talking nonstop but she did not talk much at all the whole trip, is something bothering my giant?' Sunny thought in concerned to Soo Young who is looking closely on the place.

'It had been a while since I last stepped in here, nothing seemed changed.' Soo Young thought.

"So she has nicknames to all of you guys?" Krystal interrupted her thought.

"Ah yeah... It is kinda funny though. She calls me dwarf, Tae Yeon is midget and Hyo Yeon is the hobbit." She smiled and she holds her cheek as if she is giggling. She is still looking at Soo Young.

"You are so obvious, Sunny unnie." Krystal commented.

"What did you say Krystal?" Sunny said facing Krystal.

"Nothing.  ... Give me this" taking the box of cake on Sunny's hand. "Let's go to the backyard so both of you can settle while I prep this up in the kitchen." Krystal said while pulling Sunny towards the backyard and Soo Young followed them.

'Aish, I am already hungry I want to go to the kitchen' Soo Young thought but she controlled herself because she has other things in mind. She sighed 'how are now Seo hyun? How is Sulli' she said to her mind.
YOONHYUN

"Whoooo... I am so happy today Seo Hyun!!!" Yoona is smiling from ear to ear. She is dancing around the boss looking so dorky and she is shaking, pumping and locking. "Oh yeah, oh yeah this is it baby" Yoona is singing and really can't take off the smile on her face.

Seo hyun is just letting her dance and be happy. She is just looking at Yoona and she doing a half smile. 'I don't know how I ended here after what happened last night, I suppose this is better than staying in the hotel suite and just be depress because of what Sulli told me.' She thought while looking around the big open space with alot of tourists.

"Yah! Seo Hyun, I told you that we are going to have some fun today so you can forget all the worries such as work, uhmm work and...(she stopped for a bit)  whatever happened last night. Got it?" Yoona said. 

Seo hyun just nodded.

Yoona looked at her with concern. "Please say something! Don’t let me have a monologue here." She pleaded and poke Seo Hyun's nose and give Seo Hyun a very cute smile.

Seo Hyun is still doing a half smile so Yoona hold Seo Hyun's cheek and made her manually smile by pinching both of her cheeks upward to create a smile. Seo Hyun did not like it so her eyebrow raises and she removed the hands of Yoona and said, "Yah Im Yoona that hurts!" 

Yoona ran and Seo Hyun started to chase her but she noticed that people are looking at her so she stopped running and just walked with class.

Yoona noticed that her boss is no longer following her so she stopped and walk towards Seo Hyun who is walking calmly. She grabbed Seo Hyun's hand which made Seo Hyun blush. 'Is it getting hot here?' She thought.

'I kinda miss holding this soft hand....kekeke.' Yoona said. 

She ran pulling Seo Hyun with her. "Seo Hyun, faster there is Mickey and the princesses!" Yoona said.
KIMS MANSION

Everyone is settled in the backyard. Chanyeol started to grill the meat and hot dogs. The ingredients for the perfect barbecue are on a long table. Soo young is near the long table and she tastes every ingredient she said that she wanted to make sure that these taste good.  She just keeps on eating nonstop.

"Aw our shik shin is hungry again...AEGYO" Sunny said whose eyes are just on Soo Young.

Tiffany and Tae Yeon are all cuddling and flirting to each other while Krystal is just playing dumb ways to die on her IPAD. 'This game i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter