MACAU

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'It is really happening one room with Seo Hyun?' Yoona thought while Seo Hyun is opening the door of their suite. They got the Deluxe room with one king size bed. It is a 56sqm room. "Waaaaa' it is big and every corner of this room speaks about elegance!" Yoona said as she is pretty impress with the location. The floor is covered by red carpet. It is really cozy. It was a serene soaking tub with beige bathroom amenities. "Waaaa the view of the lake.. This is really breathtaking." Yoona is still on her paradise mode. Seo Hyun is just observing her with a half-smile. 'So this is really your first time to be in a five star hotel? Everything amaze you.. .’ 

"Everything is really amazing Seo Hyun this is my first time ever..." Yoona said while looking at the lake outside the window they are in the 42nd floor. 

"It looks average to me; they are a five star hotel so they should be like this." Seo Hyun said intentionally to tease Yoona.

Yoona turned around pouting and embarrassed because something great to her seems just average for a Seo Hyun. 'Well she travels a lot and had been to a lot of hotels so she should know better.' Yoona looked at Seo Hyun and there is a half-smile on her face a pleasure that she feels when Yoona felt the embarrassment. 

They looked at each and between them is a big king size bed with Egyptian linen covering it. They stare to each other for about a minute and both of them looked at the bed.  Then they stare at each other again. 'One bed, with the perfect, Seo Hyun? Gosh I hope I can control myself not sniffing her lovely neck... Aish!' She blushed. 'One bed? I have not shared a bed with anyone' Seo Hyun thought. They both blushed, feeling a bit of attraction. Yoona faced the lake view again to avoid the awkwardness; she is holding her cheeks as it become hot 'what to do?' She thought while Seo Hyun breathes out blowing it and fanning herself with her hands. 'That was?'.. She then retrieves herself.

"Ah Yoona." Seo Hyun called.

Yoona turned around and said "hmmm?"

"I talked to your roommate, I did not get the name but I told her about us going to Macau and she said she is Ok with it. I just want to let you know." She said while going straight to the bathroom. "I will freshen up and change, you should change too, you smell like puke” She went straight to the bathroom.

'Ah yeah I forget about Yuri because of this overwhelming experience. She might be working hard right now... Aish I feel so guilty about this... I am staying in a perfect hotel with a very attractive woman. I should behave because someone is waiting for me at home. Fighting Yoona!' She thought.

After an hour Seo Hyun finished taking a bath and she wore a black dress that shows every curve of her body it is not too long but not too short, she partnered it with black high heels close shoes and her hair is tied up already. She has a pearl necklace and pair of pearl earrings on and a big belt on her waist. Yoona is just watching TV laughing about Chinese jokes that she does not even understand she laugh because she hears the laughing sound.  "Yoona, your turn." Seo Hyun said.

Yoona turned to Seo Hyun's direction and she is stuck up, she can smell Seo Hyun's shower gel and it is so fresh like Elizabeth Arden's green tea scent. She is looking to perfection.  She gulps. "Ah yeah... My turn..." Yoona is moving towards the bathroom but her eyes are just on Seo Hyun. 

"Did you bring any dress? Something, elegant? Seo Hyun asked.

"I... I did not bring any... I brought formal wear because I thought it could be about client and stuff." Yoona answered.

"I figure that out... Here" She handed a red dress to Yoona. "Wear that, we will have lots of things to do tonight. You need to at least look presentable."  She said bluntly.

'Whoa?! Is she insulting me?!!?' Yoona said while getting the dress from Seo Hyun's hand. 'Oh well never mind she should know better.' Yoona got it the bathroom and showered.

It had been fifteen minutes that Yoona entered the bathroom. Seo Hyun is done fixing her stuff so she decided to call someone now.

"Hello?" Soo Young answered.

"Unnie, I have arrived safely."  She informed Soo Young about it because Soo Young asked her to call once all is settled.

"Great. Did Yoona make it?. She thought that the post it is a joke thing. You should talk to her. You know, you will be staying there in a couple of days." Soo young said.

"Yes she made it; she is in the shower now."

"WhAaaa!? Shower? YAH! Seo Hyun-ah!"

Seo Hyun ear hurts, "Why are you screaming?"

"You and Yoona in one room????"

"Ah... Yes they do not have any other rooms available do we just check in to this one and so..."
There is a moment of silent she can hear her sister’s outburst, oh yes Soo Young is laughing hard again while covering the mouth piece. She is now able to retrieve herself and become serious "Seo Hyun...Be gentle to each other ok...it will be the first time for the both of you!!...... Buy a lubricant for it not to hurt so much.. Ok?"

Seo Hyun blushed but opened with disbelief realizing what her Unnie is trying to say "You are disgusting Unnie!" She said.  "There is no way! The thought of it makes me feel like vomiting!" 

Soo Young laugh again, "I am just reminding you about it!! Anyway I need to go.. I have something." She is referring about a party of course.

"Ok Unnie, take care of Grandpa" 

"Good luck on finding her.. Be safe! Ahahaha lubricate ah ok?" Soo Young hung up and Seo Hyun just sighed. "How can I have an Unnie like that? What did I do wrong?" 

The bathroom door opened and Yoona walked out wearing the red dress that really is so elegant. Seo Hyun is just looking crossed arm and she looks so calm. 'She looks sophisticated with those clothes on. She looks like an angel.' Seo Hyun thought. "Shall we?" She asked Yoona.  

They went out of their room and got in the elevator. They are keeping their distance. No one is talking and they are just looking around they reached the floor with the restaurant. It is cozy and really five star like. They took their seats across each other and read the menu. It is Italian. 'I can't even pronounce half of these courses. I wonder what she will order. I will just get the same." Yoona thought.

Seo said "Fruti di mare for antipasto, Stracciatella for soup, Cacciucco and Basi Ressotto for main course and a wine please red wine." Seo hyun closed the menu and now the waiter is pointing to Yoona.

'Whoah she pronounce it great ohhh... Let's try this.' Yoona thought. "Uhmm for anti..... Anti.. Pasto ? Uhm pizet." Yoona id strugling.. She looks at Seo Hyun for help but she failed to get one from Seo Hyun. "Ah screw these hard pronouncing words. I want spaghetti and pizza just those." Yoona said. Seo Hyun smirk and laughing in her mind.

"What type of pizza ma'am?" 

"Hawaiian!"  Yoona said with confidence.

"We do not serve Hawaiian ma'am only authentic Italian recipes."

"Do you have meat lovers or something?"

'Meat lovers?  Hawaiian? What does she think of this place? Yellow cab? That is really funny... Wait did I say this is funny? I normally think that this type of behavior is unacceptable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter