It had been two weeks II

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOO YOUNG'S THOUGHT

 

It had been two weeks since I got to talk to Jessica again after a looong time. Gosh she never changes. She is really gorjess! Actually no scratch that she is now a Godjess!  I am really the lucky one to be her first. I have wanted to call her. We may work in the same building but never got a chance to bump in to each other. I could easily get her attention because I am CHOI SOO YOUNG but she seems really happy with Yuri. I never saw her smile like that and those looks they used to be mine but I wasted all of it. I was young and immature and she was I don't know... Fragile? I did not mean what happened three years ago. I was drunk and just really drunk that time.. And of course there is no way I intended what happened two weeks ago to happen. I was drunk I guess.

 

KIMS MANSION

 

It is one in the morning when Soo Young, Sunny, Hyo Yeon, Sica and Chanyeol are still in the backyard drinking soju and beers. They all seemed to be drunk except for Hyo Yeon who did not drink anything that night. She have everyone laughing with her stories from the US and her difficulty to speak English in her first year but now she is showing off that she is proficient with it. Baek Hyun has Yuri she is showing her collection of posters of Yuri, since Yuri does not want to offend the lady she just obeyed and follow her to a room full of her pictures and products that she endorsed and endorsing.

 

"Where is Tae Yeon?" Sunny asked in a dizzy tone.

 

"Don't look for them... that Byun might be exploring the wonderland of my assistant" Soo Young said and everyone laugh including Chanyeol for he knows his daughter so much.

 

"Yeah, she is really byun, Sunny! These two (pointing to Sica and Soo Young) was a victim of his byun mind" Hyo Yeon said and laughed the rest of the audience (Sunny and Chanyeol) laugh except for Sica and Soo Young who looked at each other with discomfort.

 

"Yah. Past is past! I am happy that my Sica is happy with someone else now and we....you (pointing at Soo Young) we forgave you.... My Sica cried at night...ALL NIGHT.. Because of you! You are such a byun kid yourself!" Chanyeol said really drunk. Everyone was speechless. Sunny is like "what did you do?" Ponting to Soo Young. 

 

Hyo Yeon interrupted. "Yah Appa you!! Umma will kill me you got drunk again” she is going to ChanYeol and assisting him to get up to in the room. Soo Young stood up to help.

 

"Kid! I think you would create trouble to Sica and her new relationships so please don’t do anything stupid.... A year of torment is enough for Sica.." Chanyeol said as a warning. Sunny took Soo Young's position and help Chanyeol.

 

Soo Young sighed looked at Sica. "I'm sorry"

 

Sica hold her arm "Hey I moved on. You seemed happy and I am happy so don't mind what he said he is drunk." Sica smilled.

 

"I never been in any relationship after you, you know. I don't know why.. But I just can't cause I might do the same thing to that person." She opened up to Sica.

 

"I understand you are afraid... I was too. You will find him or her in time.. And come on you are CHOI SOO YOUNG remember you can get everything you want." Sica said encouraging Soo Young and smiled

 

"Except you Jessica, except you." Soo Young said while caressing Sica's face and bent down to kiss Jessica. She gave Jessica a deep kiss. Jessica had her eyes opened and tears fell down her face but she managed to wipe it as she pushed Soo Young away and slap her.. Slap her so hard.

 

END OF SCENE BACK TO SOO YOUNG'S THOUGHT

 

Ouch! That slap really hurts and she might have wanting to do that for a long time and her force is just too much. I am pretty sure that no one witnessed that or else there will be a “breaking news” already.  I don't know why she actually slapped me is it because of Yuri or is it because what happened in the past... Oh well it does not matter I know my place and there is no way I will mess a happy Sica and her girlfriend. Who seemed to be really suspicious though because of Im Yoona. Tiffany said something way back when Yoona was still new could it be?

 

FLASHBACK

 

Soo Young is playing Tennis with her PS 3 in her office.  Tiffany entered the room without knocking.

 

"Hey Soo young here are the summarize files." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Thanks, Tiffany you are the best." Soo Young said still playing.

 

"Just let me know if you need anything." Tiffany is about to go out her office.

 

"Oh by the way Tiffany, how is Yoona? I really don't know much about her and I think I was too impulsive hiring her." Soo Young asked still playing.

 

"Don't worry about that, you always make impulsive decisions and it turned out to be good in the end. If you are worried about your sister why don't you hire a private investigator to look her up?" Tiffany suggested.

 

"That sounds good but what will I ask them to find out?" Soo Young said

 

"I don't know family background... Where she is from, something private like her personality, relationship status actually scratch that she said that she has a girlfriend." Tiffany said.

 

"I knew it she is gay" Soo Young smiled.

 

"It’s weird though she said that she is in a relationship with Kwon Yuri." Tiffany said.

 

"Really!? They will make good babies" Soo Young added and continued playing Tennis.

 

END OF SCENE

 

Oh yes, I remember now. The hell is this? Sica is her mistress does Sica knows about this? I doubt it; there is no way she will know... I should talk to her about it that Kwon is such a cheater! I should kill her.... Hahahah that is funny, I can't kill her of course... Haaist... Do I care that much to Sica? She slapped me anyway so why should I even care.... (Thought was interrupted when)

 

"Unnie, here is the project plan for Jeju. I want you to read it carefully and tell me what you think. And when I said you it means YOU! Not Tiffany! Okay!" Seo Hyun said standing in front of her table as she slams a thick blue folder on Soo Young's table. 

 

"Whoa! What the??? How long had you been standing there?" Soo Young said in shock!

 

"About two three minutes ago. I was waiting for you to snap back but you were too busy thinking of something." Seo Hyun said crossing her arms.

 

"Yeah right sure, I will have it given to you tomorrow." Soo Young said and opened the folder.

 

"Good! I am leaving now" Seo Hyun said.

 

"When do you think Sulli is coming back?" Soo young interrupted the walking Seo Hyun ‘I know she does not want to hear it but I need to ask her at least about Sulli. I was too busy thinking about my personal stuff and forgetting about our baby.' Soo Young thought 

 

"Soon Unnie, she should be back soon." Seo Hyun said and continues walking.

 

SEO HYUN'S THOUGHT

 

It had been two weeks since I last saw my sister Sulli. We had another confrontation after the first one that really crashed me in and out, I am really thankful to Yoona who never left me that night. She brought me to places I never been... And she introduced me to Frozen. That movie is really great. I watched it the night that Yoona slept on the floor and I cried out loud and came up with a great plan to get Sulli back here in Korea and yes she should be back. I never thought I would be able to execute it...

 

WYNN MACAU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter