Lubricant

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmm..ah..ha...mmm" Seo Hyun is and giggling.. She is smiling from ear to ear... "Yes ah that feels good" She is covered by a comforter and she is holding them tightly as the sensation become undeniable. She felt relieved and tired after a certain feeling. She then relaxed herself and there is someone crawling up inside the comforter going towards her face. 

"Did I hurt you, Seo baby?" Yoona asked smiling.

Seo Hyun smiled and wrapped her arms around Yoona who is now on top of her. "It did hurt a bit but it is all good. I felt amazing."

"Good, I want to make you feel good and drive you crazy with my touch and tongue." She said and they kissed passionately. Yoona broke the kiss "One more round Seo baby?" She asked.

Seo Hyun nodded shyly.

"We need something type of lubrication this time. Seo Baby" Yoona suggested.

"Lubricant" 
"Lubricant"
"Lubricant" it kept on echoing and until it is Soo Young's voice coming out from Yoona's mouth that made Seo Hyun screamed and woke up from her wet dream.

"Aah" she is catching her breath while inspecting her body. She pulled up her comforter and she is still all dress up. "It is just a dream! Thank God!" She said to herself while shaking her head and her eyes are closed. She did notice that Yoona woke up and sat beside her.

She opened her eyes and saw Yoona's face inches away from her. "Are you OK, boss?" She said curiously.

Seo Hyun eyes widen and she turned all red she heard the word "lubricant" though that is not what Yoona said she answered. "I don't need lubricant!!!" Almost shouting.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows wondering. “Why do you need a lubricant for?" She asked.

Seo Hyun bites her lips. "Aish" she said.

Yoona noticed that Seo Hyun bit her lips and asked "Ah.. Is your lips dry? I have a lip balm or a chopstick you could use it." She offered. "But if you need more lubrication. I have my petroleum jelly too that is better for your lips not to crack." Yoona explained totally clueless.


Seo Hyun raised her eyebrow. 'What petroleum jelly? That sounds too much for my lips. But enough for.....waaah' she thought. "I don't need a petroleum jelly at all throw it away!!!" She said while heading to the bathroom. She closed the door with a bang. It is already 4PM in Macau when they woke up. 

"Why is she acting so weird?" Yoona asked while looking at the bathroom door. "Oh well, maybe she is PMSing. Ahahaha  every day!" She said to herself that made her laugh. She the TV and watched Mr.Bean.

Seo Hyun is inside the shower she decided to relax and do a bubble bath. She prepared everything and she was about to pour the oil scented like Green Tea still of Elizabeth Arden. 'Oil?' She asked. "It is another type of lubrication" she looked up and saw the image if Yoona on top of her. "Gosh what is happening to me? She jumped on the tub and soaked herself to remove the thought that is popping in and out of her head. 

Two hour had passed but Seo Hyun is still in the bathroom and Mr. Bean is still on the TV. It is the best of Mr. Bean. Yoona decided to knock on the bathroom.

"Is she still alive? I’m kinda hungry. Well I won the game so I have a budget to pay for food but I want to treat her though" she said to herself. "Seo Hyun?!" She called while knocking. "Boss?" She called again. "Well maybe she is still taking her time." Yoona said when she is about to walk out the bathroom door opened and it is a Seo Hyun wearing a black pencil cut dress with hair tied up. 

Yoona gulped. 'Why does she needs to look good every time she walks  out the  bathroom and the scent oh that scent it is killing me! Get a hold of yourself Yoona!' She said controlling not to drop her jaw. 

"What?" Seo Hyun asked to the girl who is totally mesmerized by her.

Yoona shook her head and went back to the bed to watch Mr. Bean she pretended to laugh. Seo Hyun looked at the screen and he saw Mr. Bean playing with a lotion. The thought of Yoona on top of her popped up again! 'Lotion? Lubrication' she thought. She grabbed the remote control and changed the channel.

"Yah... Seo Hyun, I am watching!" Yoona complained

She changed it to home shopping network and they are selling different types of beauty products which include moisturizer, lotions, hair oil and soap. Which all create certain lubrication? 

"Whoa, they sell lots of beauty products here just like in our country" Yoona commented and Seo Hyun become paranoid again so she turned off the TV.

"Yah Seo Hyun! I am watching TV" Yoona complained once more.

"You smell weird take a bath and I will meet you downstairs to eat dinner" Seo Hyun ordered. She remembered Sulli.  "Oh Yoona the girl from yesterday or early this morning the white tall girl did you get her name?" Seo Hyun asked before Yoona could enter the bethroom.

"Which girl?" Yoona asked with a furrowed eyebrow.

"The girl wearing a pair of jeans like blouse and a skirt. Did you get her name?" Seo Hyun asked want to make sure that it is Sulli.

"Ah yeah, the Korean girl who is so beautiful but so aggressive." Yoona described remembering what Sulli did to her.

"Aggressive?" Seo Hyun raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Ah yeah she invited me to her room and asked me to teach her poker privately which is so ward because she seemed to play better than me and kissed my ear." She said casually.

Seo Hyun smiled fakery and tightens her crossed arms. "Kissed...kissed your ear?" She said in a controlled manner.

"Yeap." She said and smiled. "I am really hot so people get attracted to me with one glance" she said showing off.

Seo Hyun just gave her a 'duh' look and said "Stop flirting with anyone the waiters, the dealers and especially to young individuals like her. You should act professional!" She said she does not know why it irritates her so much; the thought of her sister flirting to an older woman or the fact that it is Yoona. 

Yoona just nodded a bit scared on Seo Hyun's tone.

"Did... You... Get ... Her ... Name?" Seo Hyun asked this time emphasizing every word.

Yoona gulp and asked herself 'Is she jealous? Is that girl her type? Oh rich people really like young wild girls.'  She answered, "Yeah she gave me her name but I forgot it. I was actually focused on you that time." She said.

'Focus on me!? What do you mean?' Seo Hyun said to her mind.

"Well you are sleeping on your chair already and there lots of people looking at you especially the dark ugly waiter so I am watching you, to make sure that you are safe." Yoona said and smiled.

'Seriously?' Seo Hyun thought. She was struck she does not know if she will say thank you or something. She looked on another direction.

"I will see you later; I will just shower for now Seo baby." Yoona said

"What did you say?!" Seo Hyun asked calmly the thought of Yoona on top of her went back.

"I said I will see you later SEOHYUN" Yoona smiled and entered the bathroom while Seo Hyun went out to have a peace of mind.

HOTEL GARDEN

“What the hell gotten in to me?” Seo Hyun sighed while sitting on one of the benches in the garden. It is dark already but she can still smell the breeze and the lights are open so she can see the flowers.

“Why did I dream of her? It started with her trying to kiss me and then the dream goes on until we are i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter