Random Past

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im Leetuk!" A young Shin Dong called he is a fat young man with his bootleg on collar put up and a long sleeves like Elvis.

Shin Dong is currently in the US studying business in Stanford University. He was sent there by his parents. He ran towards Leetuk who tilted his head on his direction and cling on the guy.

"Yah Choi Shin Dong!" Leetuk protested. He is studying accounting in Stanford, this guy is not rich but he is a genius that is why he was granted a scholarship in the University.

"Why are you here studying? There is a hot party going on the house of Alpha Beta! There is a party and everyone is there hot girls!" Shin dong said and Leetuk just rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Leetuk let's go!!! It will be fun."

"I can't I need to study."

"You'll do good in your exam no matter what.. You memorized the whole book already." Shin Dong protested and he is pulling Leetuk from the study table.

"I can't.. Not everyone is blessed like you... You know, you have a company waiting for you once you graduate and for me? A little fast food in Jenjou? So I need to study to turn my life around." Leetuk said swaying his hands and started to read again.

Shin Dong s his arms around Leetuk.

"Leetuuuuuuk" he said cutely.. "The reason I asked for you to come is because Hyuna will be there and she only talks to me when you are around and you know.. I really really like her! So I just need you to be on my side until I gather courage to confess... Puhleeease." Shin Dong saying things in a cute manner.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Leetuk said as he acted disgusted on Shin Dong's action. 'Hyuna?' He smirked as he thought of her. He likes her too it's just that Shin Dong likes her a lot and she is rich too, he knows he could not get her parents approval.

These two are best friends they only have each other two years ago. Shin Dong's first friend ever is Leetuk, he is an heir of a company, the largest company in Korea so he is ought not to have a connection with anyone. He is sweet but he is a stress kid. When he was young his stress reliever is killing animals and inflicting hurt to other people is his past time. He just finds it as his stress reliever and his parents let him does it because they can afford to do so.

"Alright! Let's go!" Leetuk said as he surrenders on Shin Dongs persuasiveness.

They went to the party and everyone was there. It is a usual 1950's party which is an Elvis song jailhouse rock and everyone is twisting they have booze all over the place.

"Leetuk, you came." Hyuna called and smile she is stunning on her blue floral fabric dress her hair is neatly tied with curl endings and there is a black ribbon in between her waist that serves as a belt. She then gives Leetuk a sweet peck on the cheeks

"Hi Hyuna" Shin Dong was behind him and expecting a kiss but Hyuna just smiled at him and "Hi Choi" then eyes back to Leetuk.

"Hey, let's dance." Hyuna said to Leetuk and before he could say anything he is in the middle of the dancefloor leaving Shin Dong and Shin Dong clench his teeth. 'It is happening again' Shin Dong said in his mind as he is almost getting mad or stress already he wants blood.

---
"Leetuk" Shin Dong is wearing a black coat and he went inside the accounting department office.

"Hey buddy.. You look stress lately." Leetuk smiled.

"I am pressured.. I am now the CEO of SOSHI and my parents are asking me to marry someone." He sighed and sat down in front of Leetuk's office slouching himself.

Leetuk is working as the director if the accounting department. Well Shin Dong appoints him to be (Soo Young got that attitude of him).

"Why don't you marry someone?" Leetuk asked. He is happily in love with Hyuna they are living together for almost a year now but Shin Dong does not know about it.

"I like someone but that someone seems to like someone else but I think I can get that person from who she likes." Shin Dong said.

Leetuk smiled he never thought that it is Hyuna because, he saw Shin Dong liking other girls messing around with them. "What do you have in mind?" He asked Shin Dong.

Shin Dong just smiled and walked out.

___

"My parents want me to marry him!" Hyuna is shouting.

"You can't marry him.. What about me Hyuna?" Leetuk cried.

"Our company is drifting Leetuk and he is the only one who can salvage us.. My siblings are still young and they need this..." Hyuna cried as well.

"I love you Hyuna just stay please." He pleaded.

"I can't find someone else Leetuk I'm sorry." Hyuna walked out the apartment with her luggage.

____

Leetuk loved Hyuna so much but he cannot do anything about it. He knows that Shin Dong is behind about what happened. People often told him about Shin Dong cruelness he never believed them until he experienced it. He continued to work in the company but had become cold over Shin Dong. He knows why Leetuk is but he did not care anymore. Hyuna and Leetuk did not see each other anymore he just found out that the girl is already pregnant. Two months after he met a girl, he got her pregnant and they marry.

Hyuna went to his wedding, wearing a black dress and shades.

"You are supposed to wear white during weddings and black is for funeral." Leetuk joked.

"You could've waited for me. I told him everything and he is willing to let go of me to be with you." Hyuna said in a broken voice.

Leetuk observed the girl's body he saw bruises and scars. He clenches his teeth.

"Is he hurting you?" Leetuk asked.

"Do you think I need to answer that?" Hyuna said she removed her shades and she has a black eye.

"But you are pregnant." Leetuk said closing his fist.

"He said that this is yours not mine.. He is something Leetuk... Please save me." Hyuna said.

Leetuk hugged her.

Shin Dong is watching from afar.

'I know it, it is right they still have a relationship.' He said in his mind.

From that day Shin Dong felt betrayed and he puts in his mind that Hyuna and Leetuk are having an affair and so he targeted Leetuk and does everything with his power to make him suffer he had always been hungry for power and money now he knows how to use them to get everything that he wanted.

Leetuk wanted to talk to Shin Dong and changed him become friends again but Shin Dong is already mad at him and he is not listening Leetuk stayed in the company for five years but decided to resign as Shin Dong is also harming his family.

Hyuna runaway every now and then and Leetuk had always been helping her that made Shin Dong hate his used to be best friend more.
____

"Yoona Unnie, are you okay?" Krystal asked as she gave Yoona a glass of water.

"Physically or emotionally Krystal?" She asked with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry." Krystal looking at Yoona.

"She still cares for me.. I felt it so I am not okay but that made me happy." Yoona said looking at somewhere.

"Luna and I had been doing our research about him and I have wanted to ask you if you happen to know a man named Im Leetuk?" Krystal asked, with her IT skills she found out about the history and what are the things that Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter