When I was Your Man

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived in the hospital early in the morning they heard that Krystal is already stable so they decided to just stop in a hotel and just spend the night there since they are both sleepy and Baekhyun said that she does not want another accident that night because Chanyeol is driving too fast.

There are lots of media outside the hospital to get scoop of the news. Well first Krystal is Jessica's sister so media will definitely be curious about it. And second is a Choi (SULLI) is involved on the said accident. 

They entered Krystal's room it is an executive suite. It is as big as a hotel room where in there is a huge couch and a huge plasma TV for the guests and there is a small kitchen so that they can store food really hotel like. As they entered they saw Jessica lying on Yuri's lap with her hands upward as she is deeply sleeping and Yuri too with her head inclined on the couch edge.

"These two look so cute" Baekhyun commented.

Chanyeol did not even look at them and he just went to Krystal's direction that has not waked up after the operation. There is an occupied chair beside her bed and it is Sulli who is sleeping and holding Krystal's hand. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes on Sulli. 

"They did not mean that to happen, Chanyeol... You know Krystal she would do whatever she wants and I guess she followed Sulli because she love her so much" Baekhyun said.

"Are we not good parents Baek? All four of them... They are just stubborn or hurt or wild... I don't know" Chanyeol is so sad well who would not be. Tae Yeon is gone in some country having her sabbatical, Jessica had an affair with Yuri and now having problems with her work because of that relationship and not to mention Soo Young incident before, Krystal is troublesome always fighting and now comatose?  And Hyo Yeon, of course which they did not expect at all, to be pregnant by Siwon. Chanyeol sighed.

"Come on Chanyeol, despite of all the negative things that happened to them. Please look at their positive side. They all grew up to be brave and bold individuals. They can face their own problems without us telling them what should be done... They are all smart and loving. They did those because of love and I guess we taught them the greatest thing Chanyeol... LOVE.. They are not heartless and never had been afraid to show their feelings. I guess for me we are successful as parents" Baekhyun said back hugging her husband. Chanyeol was surprise about what she said because normally she over reacts on these type of situations. Chanyeol sighed and smiled.

"Beside honey they can open a bottle of beer already and drink it... They are old enough to solve their own problems and we are too old to worry about them too much. Let's guide them and be there when they ask for our help but now let's just relax and pray that she will wake up in no time." BaekHyun added as she kiss Chnayeol's nape.

Sulli woke up. "Mr and Mrs. Kim" she stood up and bow. Chanyeol is relaxed and he does not have anything in mind other than his wife words, he believed in it.

"How are you dear? Are you hurt?" Baekhyun said as she goes on Sulli and cupped the cheeks of the latter.

"Nope I am fine just couple of bruises but Krystal... (Her expression become sad) she has not wake up yet and I am so sorry." She started crying again Baekhyun hugged her.

"Hey, Sulli let's pray for her to wake up and wait... You go home first and we will watch her. She does not want to see her girlfriend stinking beside her once she wakes up" Chanyeol said and try to crack a joke.

Sulli does not want to leave but she had not taken a bath yet she dried up because of the AC and yes she does stink already.

"I will be back later this afternoon. I will shower first." Sulli said.

Yuri woke up and she put a pillow on Sica's head for her not to wake up. She needs to go because she has a schedule.

"Morning" she interrupted the three.

"Oh Yuri.." Baekhyun said and smile Chanyeol nodded.

"Uhm I have a photo shoot today so I need to go." Yuri said.

"Bring Sulli with you there are lots of media outside and you don't want people having speculations again about you and Jessica" Chanyeol said he removed his coat and put it on Sulli's shoulder to cover her body. The rest of the people last night went home. Yuri needs to take a bath herself even her shoot is two hours away.

Yuri nodded. She went back to Jessica. "Sica baby?" She whispered sweetly. 

"Hmm?" Sica answered half asleep.

"I will go first ah, I have a schedule today... I will call or text you later once the photo shoot is done I will go straight here huh." Yuri said.

Jessica nodded and reaches for a kiss from Yuri but still has her eyes close. Yuri gave her a deep kiss and stood up. Jessica went back on her slumber.

Sulli and she went out. Yuri wrapped her arm around Sulli's shoulder as they are about to go out the hospital. Reporters start to go to their direction.

"Sulli ah,, what happened?" One of the reporters recognized her.

"Yuri? Did you stay there because Sica and you.. yulsic is real?" One asked.

"Are you gay?"

"Sulli is she your girlfriend?"

They are both not answering anything.

"She is really gay SuRi is real" one if the audience said.

'What? SuRi?' Yuri asked in her mind

Taecyeon arrived and they are facing each other. Yuri and Sulli stopped walking they are just looking at Taecyeon who is holding a bouquet of flowers and some fruits.

"Taecyeon, are you visiting your girlfriend?" One of the reporters asked. They did not label the relationship yet but Taecyeon answers confirmed it.

"I am actually visiting my girlfriend's sister. She had an accident last night and I could not visit her because of my schedule but now I can visit my girlfriend and her family."  He said looking at Yuri every time he said the word girlfriend.

Yuri saw it and she just smiled bitterly. She wanted to punch Taecyeon face but she decided not to and just walks away bringing Sulli with her towards her car.

Media followed them as Taecyeon enter the hospital.

There are lots of questions but they did not want to answer it. Yuri led Sulli on her front seat car, she opened the red Porsche for her and she went to the driver seat.

"Yuri, one question... What is your relationship with Sulli?"

'Nothing!' She said in her mind. Sulli shouted. "She is a good friend." The reporters heard it.. 

"Are you dating?" 

Yuri closed her door and started to drive.

"That was harsh.. Taecyeon Oppa.. He seemed to like Sica Unnie and he is happy to piss you off" Sulli said.

"It is okay.. " Yuri responded. "Jessica loves me." She said in a tone that is confident enough to make Sulli believe that she is not worrying about it. "Where should I take you?" Yuri asked.

"I can't go home because grandpa is there." Sulli said.

"You like to stay on Sica's apartment?" Yuri offered.

"I can't. I will just end up crying bring me to Seo Hyun and Yoona Unnie's place" Sulli said.

Yuri heard her clearly and stepped on the break right away as she was shock about the information or about the car that stopped as the lights turn red.

"Yoona and Seo Hyun? Are.. Are they.. Together now?" Yuri asked hesitantly.

"They are, I guess.. That is what my Soo Young Unnie said."

Yuri gulped. 'She really moved on' she displayed another bitter smile.

"Yuri Unnie, I hated you for hurting Yoona Unnie but because of you my Seo Hyun unnie is happiest when she is with her so please don't do anything to ruin it and besides Sica unnie loves you so much." Sulli smiled with her swollen eyes.

Yuri nodded. Yuri's phone rang.

"Hello" Yuri said.

"Yah Yul, how is Krystal and Jessica?" Victoria asked.

"They are both fine Krystal had not waked up yet but she will."

"Oh by the way you and Sulli are trending her sister will kill me about SuRi....."

"Yah. Victoria.. SuRi is not real!" Yuri said.

"I know! Anyway your photo shoot is cancelled photographer damaged his wrist."

"Ah okay.. I should've just stayed in the hospital." Yuri said.

"Well could not tell you right away because I just got the information.. It is weird SuRi came out and they cancelled" Vic thought of it out loud.

"Thanks Vic super helpful" Yuri sounded worried.

"Don't think about it bye! They hung up.

After 30 minutes of drive they got in the condo's parking lot. Sulli invited Yuri at first she is hesitant but she wanted to see Yoona and Seo Hyun so she came.

They went in the elevator and straight to Seo Hyun's pent house. Yuri drop jaw seeing how huge the place is and she looked at the Piano and the view and the couch with a giant body floundered on the sofa snoring. It is Soo Young she is wearing a girl’s boxer and white lose shirt. 

They walk through the kitchen and they saw Seo Hyun reading a newspaper while Yoona is cooking breakfast.

'They look so..good together.. We use to do that together' Yuri said in her mind with almost teary eyes.

"Seo Hyun Unnie" Sulli said and Seo Hyun smiled she was shock seeing Yuri in her Pent house.

Yoona faced them and she also see her ex looking at the two of them she feel so awkward.

"I invited her, she brought me here Uncle Chanyeol and Auntie Baekhyun arrive so I decided to change clothes and will go back a little later to the hospital." Sulli said well she wanted to ask for a ride to Yuri again going back to the hospital.

"Do not stress yourself much on watching her. Don't forget to eat and take a bath you stink!" Soo Young said and she gulps the big milk pack inside Seo Hyun's fridge.

'How did she get there?' Yoona and Yuri asked in their mind in unison well, they are busy looking at each other that they did not notice Soo Young walking behind Yuri as she reached the fridge.

"Unnie!!! Get a glass and drink it there!" Seo Hyun scolded.

"Aaaaah, refreshing.. No need I finished it." Soo Young said as she throws the empty container in the trash.

'She drank all of it a newly opened milk container' Yoona and Yuri thought in unison again.

"Yah Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter