What happens is Japan stays in Japan

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO WEEKS AGO

 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: WE have just landed at the Tokyo International Airport and we are now taxiing to the Runway of Tokyo international Airport Welcome to Tokyo! FOR your safety, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the fasten seatbelt sign has been switched off. 

 

"Finally!" Yuri said smirking. It was just a two hour flight but she wanted to take off right away to check how her girlfriend is doing.  After taking off and asked to wait for their van.  She immediately took a selfie smiling and sent it to Yoona. "Hey babe just arrived in Japan" she sent with the smiling face picture. Yoona replied "Happy that you landed safe. " with a kissing emoticon. She took another selfie kissing the camera "here is your morning kiss" she sent. "Aw that is just a simple kiss, I know you can do better than that?" Yoona replied with a frowning emoticon. Then she received another photo from her girl. It was Yoona’s white as a porcelain shoulder with the strap of the bra down to her elbow. She opens her eyes wide and Zoom it to see if she can see a piece of Yoona’s but there was nothing. She imagined undressing Yoona with and it almost made her drool.

 

"Eeeew, that is really nasty!" The girl with eyeglasses and an I Pad in hand said.

 

"Yah! I don't care what you think of me Jessica." Yuri reacted

 

"What the hell are you talking about Kwon?!? I was referring to this video that I am watching in YouTube." Jessica responded and smirk "well, well, well (Maleficent tone) are you thinking of something byuntae?"

 

Yuri's face turned red.

 

"Guilty much miss second place?" Jessica smiled and continues viewing her I Pad

 

Yuri frowned but just continued on messaging Yoona. She normally react in conversations like this that will end up with I am better than you arguments. She does know that once her JapanVenture start which is her work there is no way she can at least say hi to her girl.

 

Yuri and Jessica are the top models of SOHSI MODELLING. (One of the divisions of the Enterprise) They have been competing to each other from the time that they were hired as models. Yuri is categorized as bubbly, sporty and elegant. She got lots of endorsements from local products because of her bubbly personality. She did pose beside Michael Jordan, Pacquiao and Tiger Woods for top sports product worldwide. While, Jessica is a combination of glamour and sophistication, same as Yuri she had lots of endorsements from the local and international market. She worked with top end designers such as Jimmy Chiu and Ralph Lauren. 

 

They are really opposite to one another; Yuri is the approachable and adorable type. People call her Yurisistable because, oh God knows, she is really cute and Jessica is the snob type but really gorgeous so she is called Gorjess. 

 

Their van arrived, and they get in. Yuri sat on the back while Jessica sat on the second row. She was looking for someone. 'Where is she?' Jessica thought. The door is about to close when someone shouted in a high tone "Yah! Do not leave me this time."

 

"I thought you ride with the others?" Jessica asked in a sweet tone.

 

"No.. They left me. I was just taking some pictures of the scenery, it does look good.' The girl said in a dorky manner while she is removing the DSLR hanging on her neck, Jessica volunteered to hold it for her since she needs to tie her shoe lace.

 

"You seemed to be tired these days?" Jessica said in a concerned tone.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes and thinking on how awkward it is to see her foe flirting with the photographer. 

 

"Ah yeah, super hectic these days, they give me a schedule the same as you guys." She said bluntly

 

Jessica handed a tissue to the girl and signaled to wipe her face. It is really unusual for Jessica to be nice to someone but she has always been nice to Kim Tae Yeon. The short girl is the marketing director of SOSHI. She started as SOSHI’s photographer three years ago and made her way up on top actually no, Soo young made that impulsive decision appointing her, two and a half years ago to be the marketing director. She proved all rumors wrong that she is incompetent; she received couple of awards with her ads. She is indeed a valued employee of SOSHI. She remained dorky and simple even with high achievements.

 

She reciprocates Jessica's kindness, they are really close, and Office talks about them dating because both of them give something to each other whenever they go out of town. They have a little world of their own. 

 

They were conversing and Jessica is praising Tae Yeon's art work. They arrived in the hotel. All three passengers take off. Yuri stretches her arms and Jessica and TaeYeon are still talking while walking to the lobby

 

Victoria, SOSHI’s modelling head is waiting for them in the lobby. "What took you so long?" She asked.

 

"Traffic jam." Tea Yeon smiled

 

"Yeah, it seems really traffic Seo Hyun is not here yet; anyway I have asked the rest of the crew to go to their rooms since they need to unpack!" Victoria

 

"Who will be carrying my luggage for me the, if they are all gone."  Jessica is pouting.

 

“Oh missy, there are hotel crews you can ask them to handle your stuff gently." Yuri responded in a teasing manner.

 

"I will help you with it, my bag is with them. Better to have my hands useful then.' Tae Yeon in,

 

"No its fine, this dork has a point hotel staffs should carry them" Jessica was patting Yuri's back little too hard because she is really pleased to hear Tae Yeon’s concerned.

 

"Yah! Jessica, stop it. It hurts!" Yuri said while holdings Jessica’s wrist, giving a signature Korean mad looks!

 

Tae Yeon and Victoria were laughing and stopped when

 

"You two, cut it." said by the woman who is wearing a black pencil cut skirt from her waist down to two inches before the knees and a white long-sleeved. She has a black necklace and pearl earrings with her hair hold up high. She raises her eyebrow and her arms crossed. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere. It turned tensed.

 

All four of them bowed. "You two represent the company for everyone knows that you are SOSHI’s top models and acting in a public place like this is not a good thing for your image and the company's image, understand?" She continued with her cold yet scolding tone. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter