It had been two weeks

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S THOUGHT

Haaaist (sighed)... It had been two weeks since we came back from Macau.  Here I am inside my office bombarded with paper works and all alone. I have not had a chance to talk to my best friend, Fany. I don't know if she is avoiding me or she is really busy. Well we had a new intern. They said that she is the sister of Jessica Jung but she looks like me? Well that does not make sense at all. But that keeps Fany busy, assisting her, well she assisted me too. But every morning in the coffee shop....

COFFEE SHOP

Fany, Amber and Krystal are all laughing then Yoona arrived "Hey guys, what's up" she said welcoming herself on the table.

"Oh hey Yoona Unnie" Amber greeted "this is Krystal the new intern of SOSHI" she added,

"Oh hey Krystal." Yoona greeted and the latter smiled back Fany is just looking on some other direction.

"Fany what's up? Tell me something new" Yoona asked putting her arms around Fany.

"Nothing is up..." Fany removed Yoona's arm "We need to go up now Krystal we have lots of things to do." Fany said without even looking at Yoona and just left.

"Whew, what was that?" Yoona asked Amber just moved her shoulders saying "I have no idea."

END OF COFFEE SHOP SCENE BACK TO YOONA

That was totally weird and if it happened just once it is fine but it happened numerous times already. I am fairly busy myself so I can't confront my friend yet.  Oh yes being busy...  (She looks at Seo Hyun's office) 

Seo Hyun and I had not gotten the chance to talk at all because of so many things to do. Well we really don't have anything to talk about. When we were in Macau we were so close and even slept on the same bed but here we are keeping our professional relationship. She had become stricter whenever I print something and the margin is incorrect she wants me to print it again then if the papers that I compiled are not align she wants me to do it again and she keeps on asking me to go to different floors to get this and that. Even asked me to walk her dogs during lunch so I come to their house meet the maid and have her dogs for a walk, Hunter is still passive while Dubu. Oh that Dubu is still mad at me. Grrr. That dog is like the owner! Oh she become eviler, During the executive meeting last week she got piss..

EXECUTIVE MEETING

An executive is presenting the data for the sales. Seo Hyun interrupted.

"Stop! This is nonsense!!!" She stood up.

"How can you say that we are successful if you did not put any goals or target for this product.. It does not make sense at all. So let's stop it. I have better things to do." She shouted. Well there were no goals that was put there so she got mad and said "All of you get out and go back to work" 

The 12 executives were shaking and went out of the conference room.

END OF SCENE

Whoa, the executive meeting that lasts almost three hours ended in just 15 minutes and she was really raging! Lucky, though she did not fire that person. Haist, I hope I could release this in something maybe to Yuri....

Oh no! Not to her she had been stress herself lately. We got in to a lot of fights lately actually she always scold me or got angry at me without me knowing the reason why, she said that it is because I go home late and I did not clean the room and used too much toothpaste and I changed the channel and did not garden her plants and She complains because I looked on to her things. Oh yes, she uses ownership this time it used to be ours but now she keeps using the word MINE.  Our relationship is affected by. I don't know? Stress at work maybe.. Well her schedule changes she went home super late like 3am or sometimes not even coming home at all. She is so distant. (Sad face). Her phone is more important to her than me. It used to have no lock but now she put a lock code in it. I tried our anniversary it did not work, my birthday or her birthday nah... It did not work at all... I wonder why she'd do that. I don't normally look at her phone... One time we were making out....

YOONYUL

Yuri got mad because Yoona ate her ice cream. HER ICECREAM! Which used to be theirs. So Yoona decided to please Yuri she was wearing lace underwear to get it on with Yuri and she did not fail to turn on the latter. She crawled up to Yuri from kissing the abdomen and reaches the lips. They were smooching. She is on top of her.... Yuri's phone rang (Yuri saw Sica's name). She stood up right away and picked up her phone. Yoona was stunned and she said.

"Work?" Yuri nodded while walking out to the balcony.

END OF SCENE

I am starting to wonder if she is hiding something from me.... She maybe? Nah that is not possible. (She shook her head end of her thoughts because...)

Tiffany knocked on her office. She looked at Tiffany. 

"Are you busy?" Tiffany asked.

"No not really. Why?" Yoona said with lots of paper works on her table. 'She might ask me to go to lunch with her' she thought.

Tiffany handed a thick folder. "Sunny asked me to photocopy these 12 for each page and I have lots of things to do and Krystal took her lunch. So could you do this? Because she said it is urgent." She ordered and do a puppy eyes.

'Aish I have to finish and retype these. (Looking on the thick folders on her desk)' she did an aigoo. "Okay.. I will do it" She smiled at Tiffany and The latter smiled back with those sparkling eyes.

"Ah Tiffany." Yoona called the girl who is about to walk out.

"What?" She asked.

"Could we grab lunch or maybe dinner later?" Yoona asked.

"Lunch? I am not sure If I will be able to grab some lunch with those on my table and for dinner I promised Tae Tae to have dinner with her" Fany said pouting.

"Ah okay. Probably next time" Yoona smiled and Tiffany nodded and faces the other direction.

TIFFANY's THOUGHT

It had been two weeks since the homecoming party of Tae Tae's cousin, Hyo Yeon.  It was a great party too much county style but still good. That was the first time I saw Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung together. Yoona mentioned her dating Yuri but I never believed her but Yuri's reaction every time she hears Yoona's name is epic. She became clumsy all of a sudden. Dropped this, dropped that but of course, Baek Hyun comes to rescue. Anyway, I knew that there is something going on to her and Yoona. I felt that I needed to spy on Yuri and Sica to know if she and Yoona are real.

HYO PARTY 

Soo Young is talking about how she hired Yoona and keeps on mentioning her name. Yuri spilled sauce on her skirt hearing 'Im Yoona'. ' Aish why is the name hunting me!' She said to her mind. Jessica is looking at her with almost a pissed face maybe because she did not tell her about Yoona working in SOSHI or because of Yuri's reaction every time the name is mentioned.

"Here you go wipe it." Baekhyun handed a tissue. Yuri bowed and said "Thank you"

Baekhyun smiled with thrills.

"Really umma?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Yah, umma she is your daughter already!" Krystal in and the rest laugh.

Tiffany is just observing every move of Yuri. 'What do I need to do to confirm? Shall I grab her and talk to her? But everyone will definitely question me on why I did that? Hmmm Hwang Tiffany think!' She said to her mind and saw that Yuri put her phone on the table. 'Ah yes if there is anything that could give me proof it is nothing than her phone.' 

Tiffany made her way to the table where Yuri put her phone on. It is a Samsung galaxy S5.

"Whoa, Yuri is this the new Samsung galaxy S5?" Tiffany asked. Everyone was shocked on how loud Tiffany said that and laughed when they saw the embarrassed girl they all went back to their bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter