Sulli

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli stopped in a very crowded location. They are in Senado Square there are lots of tourists.

"This is hell of a place." Yoona said while fighting to pass by a lot of people.

"Uhuh this is one of the most convenient places in here they sell goodies and other stuffs."Sulli is holding Yoona's wrist and she is pulling her towards her direction while walking and going through a lot of people.

'I don't think I can bring Seo Hyun in a place like this... But Sulli she seemed to be very free and comfortable travelling.' Yoona thought.

"Here we are!" They stopped in front of a noodle house with a long line. "This is the famous Wong Chi Kei Noodle House, they create handmade noodles that are breathtaking" Sulli sounded amazed. There is a long que outside but they just went straight to the door and Sulli talked to two skinny guys with eyeglasses in Mandarin who are seating on one of the tables with two extra vacant chairs across them.

"Hi, are these seats occupied?" She said sweetly with her eyes sparkling.

The two shook their heads in unison they are both captivated by the angels in front of them one managed to ask "Are you two sisters?" In Mandarin

"Yes, we are and we are both hungry now. We cannot wait for our turn in a long que." Sulli pleaded so cute her Mandarin is perfect.

"How can we resist such an adorable girl and her sister?"  One of the guys said fixing his hair feeling all macho.

'That is disgusting.' Yoona said and pouted a bit.

The two guys are mesmerized by Sulli's looks and they saw Yoona behind who is smiling awkwardly, 'What the hell are they talking about? I hope Sulli is not leading towards trouble Chinese guys are like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Jet Li... They are all good in Karate.... These two might look all skinny but looks can be deceiving... I don't know Taek Won Do much so I hope, she is not causing trouble.' She thought 

"One favor though" one of the guys said while trying to show off his shoulders "What are your names?" 

"I'm.... Uh yeah. I am Hye Gyo and she is Ji Hyun she gave names of famous actresses in Korea)"

"Great, Hye Kyo and Ji Hyun You pretty girls can share the seats with us." One of the guys said.

"Thank you so much. Please do not mind us just enjoy your meal." Sulli seated and Yoona sat as well beside her. 

The guys are eating and not talking they are just staring at the two beautiful creature in front of them while enjoying their noodles.

"Let’s order, Ji Hyun Unnie" Sulli winked.
Yoona got it that Sulli gave false names. She smiled and nodded. 

Sulli got a wanton noodles and Yeung Chau fried rice. "Try the fried rice and their specialty it is really good trust me." She smiled and convinced Yoona to order Yee Fu noodles (the round, thicker yellow noodles) and fried rice. The guys are flirting with them while they are waiting for their orders and Sulli is returning the favor but Yoona is just smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah, we are from Korea I live in an Island with a top actor, he bought my house but he let me stay there to be his maid." Sulli said to one the guys and they asked if that is his boyfriend. 

"Nope he is not he is more likely my boss." She said and laughed about it because that is the story of one Korean Drama. "My sister here is an actress, she is one of the top paid actresses in our country it is just that she is having a bit of dilemma in her career because a friend died and they are blaming her so please excuse her if she is a bit quiet she is going to a lot right now." Sulli said covering from Yoona and conversing with conviction to the two guys but Yoona will not understand her at all.

Their orders arrived. The guys wanted to stay but they had an appointment so they left but they gave her their card so she can probably contact them if they need anything.

"Yey!!! Here it is!!! let's eat!" Sulli said excitedly.

"You really are something Sulli you got us seats without even waiting on that long queue." She praised the young girl.

Sulli smiled and said "You are the first person who accompanied me in this type of journey, Thanks" she is looking at Yoona. "There two very important people in my life that I wanted to bring in this place." She continued but there was sadness on her tone.

"Why don't you bring them here then?" Yoona asked with food in .

"They are probably busy doing their own thing." She smiled but her expression is a bit sad. 

Yoona is enjoying her noodles but she noticed Sulli's expression. "Hey what is up? Did you want to flirt with them more?" Yoona asked tried to joke.

"What? NO! That is disgusting." Sulli said defensively.

"So, you flirt with everyone just to get what you want?" Yoona said in a sound that she won't offend Sulli.

"Hmmm... We can put it that way... Or it is more of a defense mechanism I guess..." She said while digging in her noodles with class.

'She eats like Seo Hyun, classy' Yoona thought and continued their conversation. "Defense Mechanism?"

"Yeah, I don't know what it is called... Could be projection or sublimation but what I know is that this feeling of sweetness and all these good feelings that I have. I want to show it to someone but I am afraid that I might be rejected so I'd rather show it to others." She said while steering her soup without any life. Yoona is just looking at her and she feels Sulli's sadness. "If that makes sense to you, Yoona." She looked at Yoona and smiled.

'This is a sad child. She must've gotten to a lot there must be an evil person behind that sadness' She said to her mind.

"I was left out when I was a child my mom left us to find happiness because my dad.. Well my dad money is his God, so my sisters need to take care of a small family business. My eldest sister is always busy doing her stuff she does not talk to me or approach me first. I am always the one who approaches her.......Whenever I have high grades and if I show it to her she just gives me money to spend she thought that  it is what I wanted but..... a simple good job will work." She sighed almost crying. “My other Unnie, I don't know..  I am mad at her... We used to be so closed but she changed.. everything changes... She became so cold it is as if she blames me because she needed to work at a young age for me to have a good life.. That is why I am here spending all the money because that is what my role is. To splurge what they work hard for..... But the truth is No!! I did not wish for this life...I wanted a family even just the three of us." Tears fell down on her face. 

Yoona put her cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter