THE END

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years later

 

A bronze haired girl is standing in front of a crowd, she is in standing below the signage that says, “Royal” and there is a red ribbon before her, and she is ready to cut it as flashes of cameras is blinding her sight. She decided to cut it and people applaud and cheered happily.

She made a speech about this third store for the past two years that she has decided to venture the fashion industry not as a model but as a designer and whoola, this is just perfect because people loved it. She made a speech about opening another store and there is a portion for Q&A.

“Jessica!”

“Miss Jung!|

Every reporter around her is calling this girl and she does not know who to answer as her eyes roam around everyone. Jessica is still a model and she still is the number one model in elegance, she still endorses perfume, bags and still stay on magazine covers but she is now a CEO of this brand. She is under F(X) Agency, well it was unfortunate that SOSHI could not make it anymore after the scandal and the penalties given to ShinDong to pay his act. F(X) is owned by Song Victoria so Vic is still her manager. She had been maintaining her smile in front of the crowd as reporters asked her about her next plan or about her life, her design, career path and all.

“Miss Jung” A stern cold voice calls her, her heart skips a beat she found her sanctuary with that voice and it is her Seobang.

Everyone looked at Yuri who happened to be part of the crowd that time. She was holding a mic as if she is to ask something to Jessica, oh yes, people accepted their relationship they are even considered as one elite couple. A royal couple. Yuri had entered the acting world and she had become successful on that path, that every now and then she needs to film for a drama so they don’t normally see each other, Yuri is still under Victoria’s management to in F(x) agency.

“Yul… what are you doing there?” She asked, she is excited to see Yuri, she wanted to jump on her, they are considered to be like BrAngelina couple in Korea.

“I have a question Sica yah…. I mean I am supposed to be the reporter right?”

Everyone looks at Yuri and they kinda gave way to her to have access on reaching Jessica. Yuri then took a deep breath and she looks at Jessica, there seems to be a red carpet that connects the two. Jessica is smiling at her and Yuri took another deep breath. She then looked at Jessica then knelt down.

Jessica’s tears fell down and …

“Jessica Jung, will you please give me the chance to spend my eternity with you and be my wife?”

Jessica ran towards Yuri and she was damn happy and crying….  She just hugs her not minding if the two of them are on the ground.

“I am your wife pabo!” She said burying her crying face on Yuri’s neck.

Yuri smiled and her heart did skip another beat, Jessica had never failed to stop her heart from beating so fast, she does love her so much.

“Wanna make it official?” She asks as she caresses the back of the shorter girl.

“I do” Jessica said.

Yuri then pull away from the hug she does not care if there are thousands of people who will see her but she cups her fiancé’s face and gave her deep lasting kisses. Every one clapped and as if they are celebrating this event with them, reporters on the other hand are taking the best snapshot for the newly engage couple.

_________

 

“Wow, I could not believe that Yuri did that” Soo Young said she is in her PJ’s and she is eating cereals, she is looking at an invitation that was sent just this morning.

“Oh she is so romantic, I kinda loved it” Tiffany is wearing her corporate attire as she is getting ready for work.

“So you prefer her being romantic than me being like this?” Soo Young then back hugged Tiffany and started kissing the girl’s expose skin…SooFany had been living in that small apartment where YoonFany used to live. Soo Young is like a house wife and Tiffany is the one working hell for the two of them. Tiffany never complains because she loved it, she loved the fact that Soo Young just stays at home and clean the house, cook for her and of course keeps her busy at night.


“Soo… I have work please” Tiffany trying to control herself

“Can I not make out with my girlfriend now?”

“You can… but not now… I have a meeting with Sunny about the accounts in (looks at her watch) 30 minutes.”

“Can we do it fast? I kinda want you as my breakfast this morning”

“You ate too much…”

“But not enough” Soo Young pouts.

“We can’t” Tiffany said in a stiff tone.

Soo Young pouted.

Tiffany smiled..

“I think I should find a job so I won’t be this bored” Soo Young said and Tiffany rolled her eyes…

“NOPE.. You stay at home and I work for the two of us.. I mean I kinda like it this way, we do not need money since your agency with Victoria is pretty successful.” Tiffany blushed… She was the one who had requested for Soo Young not to work well she does know that Soo used to be the CEO of the largest company and no one might hire her… She sold her cars and decided to open the company with Victoria but she stays behind the scene for her name is not on the top notch yet…  because of Shin Dong’s act. Tiffany is now working with Sunny and Tae Yeon she is the assistant of Sunny, the OIC of Jeong Company since Yonghwa is in jail.

“Arraso… I will just probably watch GG rerun” Soo Young said and slouch her body on the couch

“GG?”

“Gossip Girl… I am on season 6 already… so yea” Soo Young said.

“Oh you are the bride’s maid for this wedding so I guess you will have something to do in the next month or so. This won’t be too boring for you anymore”

“Really?” Soo Young jumps from the couch excitedly as she grabs the invitation from Tiffany, she did not bother to open the invitation. “Great I will live a not so boring life now.. hehehe at least something to look forward too.” Soo Young said.

“I love you Soo and I am sorry if you feel like you are being caged by me.”

“I love you too Tiffany Hwang” Soo Young smiled and played with Tiffany’s nose before kissing her with full of love, “You better go.” Soo Young said in between her chase kisses and Tiffany has her eyes still closed and bit her lower lips and Soo Young smirked, Sunny will rage on Soo Young, for sure.

____________________________________

 

Tae Yeon and Sunny are dating going strong as Sunny acted as the CEO of the Jeong Company. She hired Tiffany as her assistant for she knows how keen the girl works and Tae Yeon, she is still the marketing director of the said company. Tae Yeon does not seem to mind Tiffany anymore, she have accepted her defeat and she have finally caged out from Soo Young’s shadow, they are still best of friends.

“Baby… are you not eating yet?” Tae Yeon asked choding.

“I am busy… I have a bunch” Sunny said not looking at her lover and just busy reading something on her screen.

Tae Yeon frowned and she grabs Sunny’s attention by grabbing the girl’s wrist and say “We are going to eat! NOW” Tae said the Jessica way and Sunny could not say any word anymore and…. “I love you Sunny that is why I can’t allow you not to take care of your health of course.. we are going to marry after those two.”

“Those two?”

“Jessica and Yuri… And Soo Young was chosen to be the maid of honor while me? ME is just a candle holder…” Tae Yeon complained.

“Does this tantrum of yours have something to do with your feeling towards Soo Young?”

“ANIYO” She denied right away.

Sunny smiled sheepishly and she stood up and hooked her arm on Tae Yeon’s as they started walking, Tae yeon just smiled.

“You said you love me?” Sunny then teased.

“Did I say that?” Tae Yeon played dumb. Sunny rolled her eyes and continue to walk out of her office with Tae Yeon.

_______________

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter