What happens in Japan stays in Japan II

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a humid morning in Japan.  Everybody is doing their daily routine. Nothing is special but for Kim Tae Yeon, it is indeed a special day she woke up early in the morning and preps her stuff. She will be making a history in the fashion industry, because this is the first time that Kwon and Jung will appear in one project. She does not really care about that, what she care most is the happiness that she would feel doing this job that she truly love (photography). 

 

She left the hotel earlier than everyone. She decided to walk to the streets of Japan, to relax herself because she is just too nervous about the event. This is Tae Yeon's way of relaxing. She walks around to think and be at peace after a while. She bought a Venti Caramel macchiato. Then she looked at her watch "Oh my. I am late." She panicked even though she still has about an hour before the call time. She reached the studio and met the staff that will assist her today all these people are her direct reports. "Am i late?" She asked one of the staffs.

 

"You arrre just rrright on time." Mr. Anklov is answered

 

"Good morning. Mr. Anklov." She bowed. "I will work hard today."

 

"Don't be so forrrmal to me Tae Yeon" He put his arms around Tae Yeons shoulder and they walked. "I rrreally want to meet you beforre anyone, I would like to discuss the concept of the shoot today."

 

"That sounds good. I heard that your scent is targeting sophisticated socialite so the gowns that my crew brought would be perfect" She explained

 

"Ah yeah you arrre rrright, but that was the old concept, I am looking forr something new, a scent that would make a marrrk, the firrrst of its kind" he said as if he is selling something.

 

"Ow..kay?" She responded.

 

"Hahaha you look so clueless. I am talking about the concept... This concept will be....drrrum rrroll please....LUST" he said while his tongue touches his lips.

 

Tae Yeon was disgusted not because of the concept but because of how Mr.Anklov said it. 

 

VAN

 

Jessica and Yuri took the same ride today going to the venue. Yuri is still sleepy so she took a nap while they are on their way. The other girl is a bit excited about the photo shoot for she knows that Tae Yeon will be taking her pictures she was smiling with the thought but she suddenly looked at Yuri it made her frown knowing that Tae Yeons attention will be divided to both of them, then she noticed that Yuri sticks her tongue out while sleeping and that made her giggle a bit. 'This is kinda cute' she thought and moved closer to see Yuri’s face clearly 'Her skin looks good even it is a bit dark, she does not have any pores at all, she looks..' She stopped examining the latter when Yuri faced her direction. (Slow motion) their nose touch one another, they Eskimo kissed. Jessica blush a bit. Then Yuri yawn (the waking up mode) Jessica immediately retrieve her senses and seat up straight looking at the window.

 

 "Are we there yet?" Yuri asked with a husky voice.

 

"Ma'am actually we are here." The driver said.

 

Yuri takes off immediately and stretched her arms. "Work mode on!" She said determined. She went straight to the makeup artists to get ready. While Jessica is just looking at her body, Yuri is wearing a white razorback and short shorts. Jessica's head is a bit tilted while thinking 'Her torso and thigh is really good.' 

 

"Hey Jessica, are you checking out Kwon?" Tae yeon approached her when she noticed her looking at Yuri.

 

"WHAT?!??" Jessica is really blushing with embarrassment for she did not want her friend? To see her in that manner

 

"Hey Jessica Chill. I am just joking around. But Kwon does look good!" She smiled

 

"I am not attracted to her at all" Jessica responded defensively.

 

Tae Yeon took the hand of the latter and put it on her heart surface. "Can you feel my heartbeat Jessica?"

 

Jessica, eyes wide open she can feel that her friend’s heart is beating so fast, 'is she confessing? Was she jealous about me looking at Yuri like that?' She thought.

 

"I am so nervous about this event because this will be the first time after three years so please be a good model to me Jessica" she smiled.

 

Jessica raises her eyebrow realizing that Tae Yeon is not confessing and pull her hand back. Took a deep breath, smiled and bow "I will work hard today, Tae yeon sunbae." 

 

"Hahaha no need to be formal and all" raise her both hands waiving it. 

 

"I need to get ready, I better go" Jessica walked exactly three steps and face Tae Yeon back "KIM TAE YEON! FIGHTING!" Tae yeon smiled and Jessica walks on the opposite direction to go to the dressing room.

 

DRESSING ROOM

 

Yuri has her robe on and there are three people around her one is doing her face the other is giving her a perm and the other one is putting some glitters on her neck. She was laughing with them.

 

Jessica opened the room and she was asked by an assistant to change for her costume, she walked out of the cabinet fitting room with a robe and three people go over her as well.

 

"This might be a hot photoshoot" one of the makeup artists broke the silent while putting make up on Jessica.

 

Jessica just smiled but did not respond, Yuri heard it and she answered out of respect "yeah, with what they asked us to wear it is scorching" she said while smiling. She had a quick glance of Jessica’s collar bone while one of the assistants put glitters on it.  She slowly looked at the brush travelling back and forth on Jessica’s neck. 'That’s hot.' She thought while biting her lips. She then saw Jessica looking at her with a face expression of 'what?' She then looked at someone else.  Yuri keeps on looking at Jessica but whenever Jessica catches her she pretends to yawn or look at something else. A crew knocked and asked if they are ready. They walked out the room with their robe on Tae Yeon smiled to both and nodded. 
Signaling let's get this on.

 

Jessica removed her robe and she is wearing a black see through night gown showing her collar bone and most of her thighs. Yuri is just looking at Jessica’s slender body from behind 'she has a nice and her neck is so...y... YAH YURI! You are committed stop checking her out!' while shaking her head. 

 

"Kwon!" Jessica tried getting Yuri’s attention.

 

 "Yeah I am ready” Yuri responded while walking towards the spot where they will be photograph. 

 

"Are you not taking your robe off?" Jessica asked.

 

'Hell you Sica! Why do you need to sound so y while saying those words?' She thought. Yuri removed her robe and she was wearing white nightgown with her being exposed.

 

Everyone, including Jessica drop jaw when they saw Yuri's . It loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter