Sica's Confession

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Since Yoona is in Macau Yuri decided to visit Sica's place last night she cooked and they had a romantic dinner and did some great activities after dinner that made them so tired. Sica woke up and left a note saying "I will be back before lunch Hon, I need to do a photo shoot cook something good." She kissed the paper and left a mark of her red lipstick.

Yuri is still sleeping with her prone position with hands up. She is covered by a green comforter she is all . After an hour the doorbell rang like 100 times. There is someone outside the door but Yuri is just sleeping. The person outside the apartment entered the code and successfully opened the door. 

"She never changes all her passwords are all the same." She said. "Wow this is so her. She doesn’t clean and all things are messy, you cannot really live alone Unnie" Krystal said. She does not know that it was all messy because of the activity that her sister did last night. She then walks in the bedroom she saw Yuri but thought that it is her sister. She hurriedly jumped on top Yuri and started to tickle and kiss Yuri. This is her usual routine on waking up her sister.  “You tanned a bit” She said to Yuri thinking that it is still Sica. “You also gained some weight but I guess you look better with this type of weight than you being do skinny.” She said and continues kissing and tickling.

 Yuri is just smiling while feeling the soft peck of kissed on neck down to her shoulders. "You are back right away?" Yuri asked with a husky voice. Krystal eyes wide opened and she jumped out of the bed realizing that it is not her sister who is talking she screamed, a screamed that is so dolphin like. Yuri turned around and saw Yoona so she shook her head and realized that it is not her. They said in unison "Who are you?..... What are you doing here?" Yuri is covering her body with the comforter sitting on the bed and looking at Krystal scared. Krystal on the other hand is standing on the bed side observing her and giving a deadly glare just the same as what Sica has.

Krystal realized that it is the infamous model the black pearl 'Kwon... Kwon Yuri?" She said opening with disbelief. "Kwon... The Kwon is on my sister's bed?! What did you do to my Unnie? Where is she?" Krystal is shouting, she knows that Yuri and her Unnie does not have a good relationship because they are competing in a lot of things so seeing a Kwon on her Unnie's bed makes her worried.

"Ah... I did not do anything to your Unnie at all. She just left actually and I just sleep over... You know sleep over like friends?!" She said sweating. 'Gosh why does she need to look like Yoona? Sica's sister? She is scary too same as Sica.’ Yuri thought.

"Sleep over!?!? I did not know that adult’s definition of sleep over are staying all night and be on the same bed." Krystal said sarcastically, Crossing her arms.

"Ah....eh......uhmm... That ..." Yuri is stuttering and she does not know what to say she was saved by her phone ringing. She is about to reach it but Krystal took it first. She saw the caller ID and it is Sica.  'Sica Baby? This is disgusting’ She answered the phone. "Yah! Unnie! Why is there a woman on your bed?!?" Krystal said shouting.

"Hello to you too Krystal..." Sica said in a calm voice.

Krystal raises her eyebrow and speaks again. "I said why do you have someone on your bed? Is she your girlfriend?!?"

'Oh I do not know what it is Miss Jung Junior; we are kinda not putting labels on it.... Just enjoying but what does your sister say!' Yuri thought about it and she is actually hoping to hear Sica say yes. She heard Sica saying.

"Chill li’l sis, I will tell you everything later I need to work.... Be good to her ok? Please pass the phone to her." Sica requested.

"Nope, not until you answer me NOW I won't let her have this phone" Krystal said in an ordering manner.

'Whoa pretty impressive she really sounds like Sica'

"We will talk later! Give it to her NOW!" Sica said and this time it is the older Jung's order so Krystal just said "aish" and handed the phone to Yuri. But still giving her the Jung signature glare.

"Hey” Sica said in a sweet tone.

“Hi, did you eat before you leave?” Yuri asked in a concerned manner. But she is smiling awkwardly to Krystal.

‘She is concerned with Unnie? That is a good thing right? But on Unnie’s bed that is really unacceptable.’ Krystal thought while still glaring at Yuri.

“Yeah, Vic gave me some sandwich so I am all good.” Sica answered in a sweet tone still, they are just separated for couple of hours but it seems that they miss each other so much already. “Uhmm. Yuri, I am so sorry if I forget to tell you about my sister coming over.” Sica continued.

“Oh well, it happens. I think I should leave her alone” looking at Krystal but the girl is just crossing her arms looking at Yuri from head to shoulders most of her body is covered by the comforter still.

“No don’t leave, wait for me and cook for us, we both don’t know how to cook” she said in a sad tone. “Who will feed us if you leave?” Sica said and Yuri can hear her almost begging.

She smiled awkwardly to Krystal. “Sure. I will cook for you guys. Just go back right away ok?”

“Why is my sister scaring you?” Sica said jokingly.

“Not really.. . I know someone who is scarier than this… “ She is definitely referring to Sica. She smiled.

“YAH! KWON! CLEAN THE HOUSE!” She ordered.

“OK bye.” They hung up.

“I will stay in the living room get dress and Cook because I am hungry.” Krystal said walking out the bedroom. She traveled for two hours more from Seojong. The Kims are staying there since she needs a place to live in she decided to stay with her sister while she will be doing her internship.

“Aish…. I did not expect this at all. Me meeting her little sister and she look like Yoona that is scary.” Yuri sighed. She cannot find her clothes so she decided to open Sica’s closet “Whoa, this is the only place in this house that seemed to be really organize. She keeps her clothes. I don’t think she will mind if I wear some of hers.” Yuri said while inspecting the walk in closet. She went to the underwear section and she saw y things. “She should wear this next time so we can put some flavor. Actually everything that she wears suits her, she is really hot.” She said while fanning her face with one of her hand. She ended up wearing one of Sica’s underwear and jogging pants and a jacket. “I can smell her scent with these clothing she really smells good.”

She went out of the room and she sees Krystal just sitting and reading some magazines. ‘Sica and she have similarities when it comes to behavior.’ She said to her mind. She started cleaning the house, but Krystal remained seated and just reading high end fashion magazine.

‘She is a top model but my sister has her under her control. Nice Sica unnie. This is the type of partner I like someone who I can control’ Krystal said in her mind while thinking.

Yuri is done with the cleaning. ‘What do you want to eat?” She asked Krystal.

“I want beef and spicy rice cakes!” Krystal said like a kid. She is really hungry.

It had been two hours that passed and all the chores are done and food is cooked. The doorbell rang Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter