I’m sorry Yoon

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOSHI ENTERPRISE

It is the third day of Yoona reporting to work.  She always starts her day, eating breakfast with her new found best friend, Fany. Yoona is wearing a red off shoulder dress that shows every curve of her body and Fany on the other hand is wearing a pink balloon dress that if fitted on her upper body. Both girls look so stunning. Every time they pass by heads turned their direction. They took a seat on where they first met.

“Woah, What do we have here? Unnies you look so great today.” Amber commented “Everyone is looking at you. I did not know that you can wear those inside the company.” She continued while cleaning the table next to them.

“Did you just call me Unnie , Amber?” Tiffany asked glaring to Amber.

Amber shook her head as her respond. Tiffany smiled with her eyes. “We are really close; both of us are from the US so we do not use all the formalities.” She explained to Yoona,

“Ah I see.”

 “So, what is up today? Why are you all y looking?” She continued looking at Yoona.

‘I am picking up Yul later at the airport’ she thought but said “Nothing much.” (Blushing)  Just the thought of Yul makes her really happy.

“I knew it!” She put her point finger up. “You have a date after work right?”

‘No, it is not just a date I am hoping to lose it to her tonight’ she thought once more but said “Uhmmm… I guess it is a date.” (Her face is redder this time)

“Oh you byuntae! You are thinking of hot stuff.” Tiffany teased but become more serious, she knows that Yoona is a for Soo Young told her about it. “Just a piece of advice my friend, before you go all the way please make sure… again… MAKE SURE that you are ready and the person that you are giving it to is worthy not just someone who will cheat on you! Because this capital V is something precious that you cannot take back once given. Understood?”

Yul and Yoona had been living together for a year now but they have not done it yet because Yul has always been busy with her schedules and Yoona is just taking care of Yul. The latter nodded with realization and said “It never come to my mind that she will cheat on me… until that time when I last called her…”

“Yah, did you say HER?” Fany was excitedly.

Yoona was embarrassed realizing that she thought came out; she covered and said to herself “PABO!”

“I knew it Unnie you are totally gay! My gaydar had never failed me” Amber said occupying the third chair on their table. “You don’t need to be embarrassed about it, just be yourself in front of us; we are your friends so we will not judge.” She continued smiling.

“So, who is she? Who will be the lucky girl you’ll give it to?” Tiffany asked with her eyes smiling.

Yoona felt at ease with the two girls, she is really happy to those words from someone. She knew from that moment that these girls can really be trusted. She held Fany and Amber’s hands. “Thank you, I am so lucky to have you as my friends. Now, I will tell you who it is, please believe me we have been together for over three years now.” (Both nodded and really curious about the name of the person) “It Is Kwon Yuri.” The two girls dropped jaw, after exactly 30 seconds they laughed. They know Yuri for she is a famous model and she is in contract with SOSHI.

“If you are dating the KWON then I am dating the JUNG.” Amber commented while laughing.

Yoona pouted with her cheeks bloated. Tiffany stopped laughing, “Are you serious about it Yoona?”

She nodded. “Did you know that she is model of SOSHI?” Tiffany asked.

Yoona had her eyes widen for she heard it numerous times from Sunny that dating someone from the company is not healthy but never explained why it is so. ‘How could I miss such information all of her contracts was with a SOSHI seal on it that is why the logo is so familiar.’ She thought.

“I don’t think you knew, oh well, I have not brought you to their floor yet because their department head, Victoria is still in Japan so you have not seen the office that is full of her pictures and other models of course.” Tiffany said still in doubt. She had been touring Yoona to the building so that she will be familiar with the departments and the names of the people that she needs to talk to once Seo Hyun asked her to do so.

“If you are a big fan, I can introduce you.” She continued smiling with her eyes.

Yoona let it go. She does not want to argue to Tiffany nor Amber about it. This often happens every time she introduced Yul as her girlfriend. She went through her day, after the little tour and company overview that was conducted by Sunny. She spent half of her day in Fany’s office, helping her on her work load and they are talking about cute girls that they can be attracted to.  She is not using her office yet because Sunny wanted to let Seo Hyun knows about it first. Yoona constantly looked on her watch for Yul will arrive around five o’clock. It is exactly 05:00 PM when she clocks out and hurriedly ran to the taxi bay and rode.

 

JAPAN AIRPORT

SOSHI employees are heading back to Korea; they are in the Airport waiting for their flight to board. Victoria is talking to someone on the phone while Tae Yeon is seated next to Jessica who is holding her DLSR and browsing the pictures that she took. They were laughing about the stolen shots of the staffs that Tae Yeon took. One is sleeping with mouth open while drooling and the other one is vomiting because of too much alcohol, another picture was a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter