Someone is back

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun gets off her car with Yoona. Today is a bit different because she is wearing a white scarf around her neck to cover something. She walks before Yoona and people are greeting her and following her which she never minds at all they went in the elevator just the two of them.

Seo Hyun is standing behind Yoona and her girl is wearing a very short skirt exposing her thighs she partner it up with a very low neckline blouse and she wears a blazer on top of it and a high heels. Yoona intentionally dropped a pen. 

"Oops I dropped it" Yoona bent down and Seo Hyun had a clear view of her and thighs. She slowly goes up in a seducing manner. She did not fail to attract her girlfriend.

Seo Hyun tilts her head to see more, she is blushing to see Yoona's thighs and the shape of her .

'Like what you Seobaby?' Yoona thought and smirk as she saw her girl's reaction.

The elevator opened and Seo Hyun fans her face with her hand and blow a deep sigh.

"Yoona" She calls as they are walking.

"Hmm?" Yoona created a sweet almost sound as she turn around.

"You are dress like a pimp today exposing too much skin. Don't wear something like that again it hurts my eyes." Seo Hyun commented she clears as she walks in her office.

"Wah! A pimp doesn't she have any better words than that!!!? Aish she is just....  I dress like this for you! Oh well I should not give up on teasing her I will get there!" Yoona said as she put her bag down. She is pulling her skirt down because it is too short. "Cold..." She feels cold because of her skin being too exposed.

Seo Hyun sits on her chair. 'Aish what is she trying to do now? Seduce me? I thought she understands? Byun Yoon!' She decided to loosen up her scarf but the hockey ain't exposing yet.

"Good morning to my smart sister" Soo Young came in holding a newspaper. She slouch herself on one of the chairs. "So Taec and Sica? They had been in headlines since yesterday pictures from a coffee shop and getting in the same car... When to confirm?" Soo asked as she looks at her sister. 

"What's with the scarf?" Soo Young asked and Seo Hyun gulped she knows that Soo Young will know because she is hell of a great observer.

She got her eyes narrowed towards her sister's neck and after looking at it for over a minute her reaction changed she has her wide opened and laugh out loud holding on to her stomach.

"Yah! Unnie!" Seo Hyun blushed in embarrassment.

"Ahahahah you have a hickey Seo what is not funny about that.. My Seo Hyun has a hickey." Soo Young said as she is laughing hard.

"No it is not! She defended.... It is an insect bite!" Seo Hyun defended all sweating.

"Yeah an insect called Im Yoona." She teased and laughed out loud still.

"Unnie stop!" Seo Hyun said she is really shy.

Soo Young then stopped laughing and become all serious. She cleared . 
"So? You did it? Did you do what I said? Lubricant?" Soo Young asked resisting to laugh.

"Unnie no! We are just making out that's it" Seo Hyun said as she realized what came out to she put her palm on her face to cover it.

"So you and Im? Are you an item now?" Soo Young asked as she looks at her sister's eyes.

"Well uhm... I guess?" Seo Hyun said with embarrassment still she looks so red.

"Ahahahahahahaahahah congrats sis" Soo Young burst out again but moments after become serious again.

'What's with her? Aish my bipolar unnie' Seo Hyun thought.

"Just tell me if she hurts you or something I won't hesitate to kill her if she did that" Soo young warned.

Seo hyun looked at the face of her sister and she saw seriousness and concerned, she gave a half smile.

"And use Lubricant on your first" Soo young laughed.

'Aish really Bipolar!' Seo Hyun said.

Sunny and Tiffany came in the room. Sunny is looking for Soo Young and Seo Hyun to actually talk about something and Tiffany is holding a folder for Soo Young. The two stopped as they noticed the scarf. They looked at Seo Hyun's neck and looked at Yoona. They did it again and both giggled in happiness.

"Aaaw you and Yoona, so cute" Tiffany commented.

"Seo Hyun, I am happy for you! But yah! Be careful dating a coworker is never healthy!" Sunny warned. 

Tiffany cleared oh well she dated Tae Yeon and Sunny looked at her all apologetically.

"Ahahhaha watch your words Sunny-ah... You should date me to know that it is healthy." Soo Young teased. 

Sunny turned so red and Tiffany raises her eyebrow to Soo Young which Seo Hyun did not fail to notice.

"Why are you here Sunny?" Seo Hyun asked to change the topic and to avoid having questions about her relationship.

"Ah yeah, I know that Tae Yeon (looking at Tiffany and everyone got serious as they heard the name) is in an indefinite leave and we need someone to manage that department. I have been taking over for the past month and it is really hard so I think we need to hire someone for it." Sunny suggested all three went on silent and they are thinking.

"I am not saying that we should replace her. We just need someone to cover for her at least like a contractual" Sunny continued.

"Okay" Seo Hyun agreed.

Soo Young looked at her sister and then Tiffany. "Okay Sunny, post a contract position for Tae’s and let’s see what happens."

Tiffany frowned and sigh. 'Tae Yeon will come back she will'

"HELLO EVERYONE!!! Why so serious?" A loud voice entered Seo Hyun's office.

Every one turned in to the girl with small baby bump. They all smile widely.

"Hyo Yeon Unnie!" Seo Hyun  said excitedly as she stood up from her chair and hugged Hyo Yeon.

"When did you come back?" Sunny said as she hugs Hyo as well.

"Last night."

"You did not bother to tell us you hobbit" Soo Young complained. 

"Well I can't it will ruin my surprise." Hyo said.

"What Surprise Unnie?" Seo Hyun asked.

"This surprise!" Hyo pulled Seo Hyun scarf and exposed the hickey.

"Yah Unnie." Seo Hyun again is red with embarrassment.

"Our Seo Hyun here is matured already... Just don't forget to lubricate ah!!!" Hyo Yeon said and laughs.

"Yah!!! Unnie.. " Seo Hyun tried to grab her scarf back.

She passed the scarf to Soo Young and Seo Hyun chased it.

Tiffany and Sunny is just looking at the two who is bullying their VP.

"I wonder what will happen if Tae Yeon is here" Sunny said because she knows that the three loves the serious tall VP.

"Oh Yeah, Tae she is in South Africa now.. She is spending too much time in the wild.. I hope she would not lose her small amount of manner." Hyo Yeon commented as she sit and holds on to her tummy.

Tiffany's face got delighted as she heard that Tae is doing fine.

"Another thing, I will be staying in her place because we cannot drive two hours or more every time I will have my check up so she allowed me to stay in your place. I got my things prep up and saw this letter on the bed." She reached on her bag and took the letter. It is the same letter that Fany left it is still sealed. She gave it to Fanny.

"Wait hobbit you said we? Who are you with?" Soo asked as she gave her sister's white scarf. 

Seo Hyun sighed with relief and immediately put it around her neck.

"Ah yeah my parents they went to Sica first to meet the new boyfriend... They are saying that they hate that Yuri... Krystal told me what happened and I understand them but now they hate her more... They believe that Taec is Sica's real Bf now and they think Yul break their baby's heart" Hyo Yeon said.

Soo Young looked at Fany, 'ChanBaek is here? Fany, I hope you will be Okay.' Soo said.

"Oh Yeah let's all have dinner tonight Bring your girlfriend Seo Hyun... I hate it that it needs to be photographed because of my tummy and your role play with Taecyeon and Sica" Hyo Yeon frowned. She walked out of the office followed by Sunny and looked at Yoona as she rolled her eyes.

"Sunny! Post it and get me good people!" Seo Hyun reminded.

"Will do" Sunny responded.

Soo Young went to Fanny and she massaged her shoulders as she pushes her to exit Seo hyun's office.

"Fany!!! Fany -ah! It is okay... They will forgive you at least I know Chanyeol-nim will do but Baekhyun, hard to please!" Soo young led her to her aquarium.

"Thank you Soo Young, you are always there for me when everyone else left me." She smiled with her bright eyes.

Soo Young saw it again and it made her smile. "Yah! Work hard!" She scolded as she went in to her office.

Tiffany is just looking at her letter and sighed.


MODELLING DEPARTMENT

Chanyeol is observing every girl in the dressing room and Baekhyun hit him so hard on his should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter