....Hosp..

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

I am crying just crying and I feel so weak as I hit the gas on my bike. I am so hurt nothing is coming in my mind nothing except for the fact that I am hating my unnies but I never understood that it was not their fault rather it was my father’s and my grandfather’s fault. They don’t want that. Never wanted it only now that I was able to understand it but I still don’t have the guts to say sorry. I am riding my bike so freely I don’t know where I am going I was so fast until I heard.

 "Sulli will you slow down!"

It is a very familiar voice it is Krystal’s. What is she doing behind me? How did she get there? I was asking myself.  I tried to slow down but I accidentally hit the gas tighter because I panicked, I panicked knowing someone is behind me and I am at 150kph. I saw a ray of light it blinded me. The next thing I know is that my body is flying and Krystal hugged me so tight. She flipped our position on the air for her to fall first on the body of water before me. She also covered my nose and mouth so that I will not in take too much water once we fall but she just let her body fall first as my weight is all over her. I heard her whisper…

“I love you Sulli…” Then, splashes as our body fall on to the water, she removed her hand on my nose and waist pushed me up so I can swim for air. I knew I kicked her as I swim my way up. I wanted to dive in but I need to get as much air as I need. As I am to dive in I saw Krystal… she waved at me and smiled widely. She is dry up. I shook my head with the imagination then the whole are turn red and I saw her body floating next to me….

I grab her body and swam to the dry area. She is bleeding I don’t know where is that coming from but she is bleeding.

*****END OF POV*****

“Krystal Wake up... Please open your eyes!” Sulli is panicking. She tried to pump Krystal’s heart and breathe air in Krystal’s but it not result. “Why is your heart not working Krystal? Please don’t leave me like this…. You have not heard my answer on your confession Krystal so please wake up!”  She is crying, sobbing and panicking.

“Here they are!” One of the rescuers saw them. Then there are about six men helping them.

“Please help her. She is bleeding and she is not breathing” Sulli said as she drag the men. She is holding Krystal’s hand but it is not responding with even a little amount of grip. They rode the ambulance and went in to the hospital.

 

HOSPITAL

Sulli is just seating on the waiting area. Nurses asked her to be cured with her bruises just disinfect it or what but she refused to do so. 

“We need to call her guardian and yours too” One of the doctors said.

“Is she gonna be okay? Is she breathing now?” Sulli asked.

“She is breathing we were able to have her heart pump but I can’t tell yet is she is okay her wound open and bleed but she is not waking up we need to operate and see if there had been blood clot or internal bleeding, we need the consent of the family for such procedure.” The Doctor explained.

Sulli hurriedly go to the nurse counter to asked permission to use the phone she does not know the number of any Kim so she decided to call her Soo Young Unnie. She is not picking up after three attempts anything. She then calls her Seo Hyun Unnie. Nothing on her second attempt someone answered.

“Hello” A very sleepy voice answered but not Seo Hyun it is Yoona.

“Seo Hyun Unnie!” She said panicking.

“Sulli? You sound so worried what happened?” Yoona asked and Seo Hyun woke up with the loud voice.

“Yoona, who is it?” Seo Hyun asked.

“Sulli” She mouthed as she is listening to a crying Sulli on the other line. “She is crying” Yoona said.

Seo Hyun immediately took the phone.

“Are you hurt Sulli?” Seo Hyun asked worriedly.

“No Unnie not me” Sulli said as she sobs

“Sulli… relax.. what happened … tell me what happened “ Seo Hyun said worriedly.

“Unnie, I ride my bike… I did not know that Krystal followed me and we had an accident we are in the hospital and they need to do something about her but I can’t decide… she needs to be saved Unnie.. Please help me.” She explained as she cries loud.

 “Sulli, I will be there in 15 minutes okay? I’m gonna call the Kims now.. “ Seo Hyun said.

“Thank you Unnie.” Sulli said.

“Sulli… please be careful next time you are killing me… promise me that you will be careful next time.” Seo Hyun said in a sincere manner.

“Yes Unnie... I’m sorry” Sulli said and they hung up.

Seo Hyun does not want to call Hyo Yeon but she does not have any choice. She called Hyo Yeon, who had been calling her the whole night to explain her side. It rang once and the latter immediately answer.

“Seo Hyun –ah listen to me please…”

“No Unnie, please don’t push it not now” Seo Hyun said.

“I’m sorry” Hyo Yeon said.

“Krystal and Sulli had an accident and they need the consent of a family member to have her operated…” Seo Hyun said to cut everything short because she knows that Hyo Yeon will just explain even though she said NO already.

“Where are they?” Hyo Yeon said.  Seo Hyun work up someone next to her and she covered the mouth piece but Seo Hyun heard it “Your daughter Sulli had an accident”

‘What is this they are really a couple now? That is really disgusting’ Seo Hyun hung up and just texted the location.

 

Yoona is driving and she is crazily worried about her sister. She was calling Soo Young but she is not picking up so she decided to text her and then she call Fany.

‘I hope she will be okay.. this is too much for her today… I hope I can do something to make her feel better… Oh Seo Hyun… I love you so much…’ Yoona thought as she is driving looking at Seo Hyun who is shaking.

 

“Heeeeeeelllllllooooooooo” Fany answered.

“Who is it? Is that Tae Yeon?” Sunny asked in a drunken tone too.

“Seo Hyun” Fany said with hiccup.

“Are you drunk?” Seo Hyun asked.

“WE are HAVING FUN SEO HYUN!” Soo Young shouted.

“Tell that person that her sister is in the hospital and she just has an accident and I am talking about Sulli.” Seo Hyun said and hung up.

“What did she say?” Sunny asked.

“No big deal.. HOSPITAL, ACCIDENT AND SULLI, those are the only things I can understand” Fany said and “KAMPAI” They cheers.

“, did you just say that Sulli is in the hospital and they had an accident” Soo Young Compose her thoughts she left cash on the table and hurriedly go to Sunny’s car the two followed her and she ran as fast as she can.

 

HOSPITAL

Seo Hyun and Yoona arrived first. Yoona hugged Sulli and Seo Hyun went straight to the Doctor’s. She talked to them and the doctor look at Sulli and then proceeded to the operating room.

Seo Hyun head to their location, “I talked to them she will be saved.” Seo Hyun said as she hugs her sister.

“Thank you Unnie.. I am so sorry… I did not mean to” Sulli said but before she can finish.

“I was never mad at you Sulli… I just love you so much that I could not even get mad at you… despite of what happened. And I am really worried about you…. So ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter