I Will Stay

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is looking in front of her screen she is indeed still distracted by two individuals she sees inside her ex’s office but she tries her best to keep her focus on her Imac monitor. She then saw Yoona walked out. She tried her best not to stand up and just mind her own business, to not walk in Yoona's office but her feet failed her she just found herself standing in front of Yoona's office.

"Oh" Yuri saw her, she stood up and bowed for Seo Hyun and Minho followed.

Seo Hyun crossed her arms. "What are you two doing here during business hours?" She asked in a stiff manner.

Yuri and Minho gulped. They felt the tension towards Seo Hyun's voice.

"Miss Kwon, don't you have any schedule today?" Seo Hyun continued keeping her poker face.

"Ah eh... I do.. I need to do a photo shoot in an hour or so...I better get going actually and find my Sica." Yuri said smiling awkwardly and sweating, she does not know why Seo Hyun's effect is too much for her to handle. She stood up and passes by Seo Hyun then bow again as she walks out.

"Whew... Is that the natural her? Or was she jealous? Gah... She is really something." Yuri commented as she is ten steps away from Seo Hyun.

"And you? Don't you have a meeting with Sunny?" Seo Hyun glared at Minho. She is controlling herself not to do anything bad to the guy.

"Ah eh.. Yeah.. I am heading to her office when I just wanted to check on Yoona first." Minho said a bit afraid. 'Her aura is too powerful' Minho said in his mind. He is scared too.

"And why do you need to check on Miss Im? Is she a patient in a hospital or something?" She said raising her brow.

"Ah nope not at all" Minho said smiling awkwardly as Seo Hyun is looking straight at him, waiting for him to exit the room.

"Ah Yeah sorry I will go to Sunny Noona's office now." He said sensing what Seo Hyun meant. Yoona arrived before Minho could leave.

"Oh Seo Hyun ssi.. " Yoona saw Seo Hyun standing on her office door she then looked at Minho who is about to walk out. "Minho? Are you leaving already?" She asked in concern manner, she looks around "Where is Yul?" 

Minho looked at Seo Hyun and Yoona got it. Seo Hyun still has her arms cross and brow raised she is now glaring at Yoona.

"Miss Im, do you plan to just talk with your friends during working hours? You know that you are not allowed to do that right? I need you to be productive rather than talking non sense to the people who just walks in your office! And you cannot eat inside your office we have a pantry and eat during break or so! Just work when I need you to work!" Seo Hyun's voice is a bit high she is still trying to control herself though.

Yoona just had her head facing down. She does not know what to say or do because she knows that it is indeed business hours and she has a bunch on the table.

Minho's eyes widen this is the first time he saw his cousin like that to anyone she did get mad but never she shouted at anyone. 'What is up with her?' He said in his mind. "Ah eh. Seo Hyun ssi it is not her fault.." He said.

"I am not talking to you! Go to your meeting!" Seo Hyun said and walked out to go back in her office.

"Hey" Minho about to touch Yoona facing down.

"Hehe Minho ssi she is right.. I better go back to work now. I will see you around." Yoona said smiling at Minho and she went back on her table. 

"Okay, I'll see you around then probably dinner later? My treat." Minho invited.

"Sure" Yoona said smiling and Minho walked out of the office. Yoona sighed and she looks at Seo Hyun's direction who is now looking back at her screen.

'Aish! Why did I do that?' Seo Hyun asked herself. She felt guilty about what she just did.

 

FLASHBACK

It is raining cats and dogs. Yoona and Seo Hyun are just inside the car. It had been a quiet hour already. Seo Hyun has her arm cross and eyes closed she is pretending to be asleep just to avoid herself looking at Yoona. It is also her way of controlling her feelings. Yoona on the other hand is giggling; she is texting Minho about their past and telling him the story about Yuri and her. Seo Hyun is hearing it and she is doing her best to not mind Yoona. Her heart is firing up and she knows what she is doing and it because she cannot do anything about it. She feels like a girlfriend being cheated on. 'Is she doing this in purpose? Texting him when I am around' Seo Hyun asked herself and she knows she is hurt. 'It is cold.. Did I increase the AC? God I feel so cold.' She said in herself.

Yoona giggled hard. "Gah! You are so funny." She thought out loud. 

Seo Hyun finally opened her eyes and glared at Yoona. She bit her lower lips with the glare that made Seo Hyun looked at her lips. ' I badly want to kiss you Yoona!' She said in her mind as her eyes are just focus on the lips of her ex-lover.

"Sorry if I woke you up." Yoona spoke.

Seo Hyun did not answer. She is just looking at Yoona. 

"You look hot are you okay?" Yoona asked. Then she realized that what she said created a double meaning so she defended herself. "I mean hot as in hot the temperature not Hot as HOT you know" She explained in a dorky manner.

Seo Hyun just looks at her deep as their eyes met and Seo Hyun is moving towards her as if Seo Hyun is mesmerized towards the older girl. Yoona is just stuck up, she is not moving and she is anticipating on something. Their faces are now inches away from one another. Yoona stops breathing and her heart is coming out of her rib cage already. Yoona closed her eyes and Seo Hyun held Yoona's shoulder and her head drop on the shoulder of her ex.

"I feel cold." Seo Hyun finally spoke. 

END OF FLASHBACK

-

"Hey Sica" Yuri called her girlfriend inside Krystal's cubicle. She found Krystal hiding behind Sulli and Sica chasing her sister like a kid that made her smile with the view.

"What do we have here?" Yuri welcomed herself in the scene.

"Yul honey" Jessica said in cute aigoo sound as if she wants something from Yuri. "My sister here she is bullying me." She ended her sentence with a cute pout that made Yuri blush.

"Aw you look so good together." Sulli commented as Yulsic acted sweetly.

"Yeap baby, you are right they look good together. My sister only looks good because of Yuri Unnie but without her she looks like a zombie." Krystal said choding and Sica started to chase her sister again.

"Yah! Don't hide behind my Yuri. Jung Soojung!!!" Jessica shouted.

Sulli is just looking at the two smiling. 'So this is how sisters bond? Way different on what I know but this is fun.' Sulli said.

"Aw!" Krystal pled as Jessica's hand landed on her arms. She then ran to Sulli. "Baby my arm hurts." She is acting that it hurts so bad. Sulli hugged her so tight.

"Sulli don't be fooled by that Jung!" Jessica scolded.

"Unfortunately we were both fooled by Jungs now." Yuri joked and that earned a sweet slap. But she back hug Jessica and whispered "I love it so much.. Being fooled by you." Jessica smiled and blushed. "I love you too" Jessica answered.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Get a room you two!" Krystal said.

"Guess who is talking" Jessica rolled her eyes as she looks at the position of the two. Krystal and Sulli are hugging one another leaving no space between them.

"Oh yes, did you talk to Yoona about CL?" Jessica remembered.

"Well, I did but I may need to schedule another talk with her the devil attacked us out there. She was like a jealous girlfriend" Yuri commented.

"Seo Hyun Unnie? She had been acting weird really since we came back from the factory." Sulli commented. Krystal looks at her. 'She is actually not the only one acting weird lately' Krystal said in her mind. Sulli had been a bit distance to her since that day. She found her girlfriend spacing out and often looking at her cellphone as if waiting for someone's message.

Jessica's phone rang. "Oh yes Taec! Yup let's meet in the parking lot bye."

"Your pseudo stuff still on?" Krystal asked.

"Well, that is what we call work Hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter