Let her go

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli has her two big luggages as she entered the big house of them. She was welcomed by the barking of two dogs Hunter and Dubu. The dogs could not deny how much they missed being around of people. The house used to be loud happy with three girls.

"Oh Dubu and Hunter.." Sulli gave them that wonderful eye smile. As she pats, the heads of the two dogs. "Grown so much." Sulli commented.

"I did not know that I have a visitor." A very familiar voice stated walking towards Sulli's direction the sound of the steps is scary.

Sulli tilted her head and gave a weak smile.

"I am moving back in."

Shin dong narrowed his eyes but Sulli acted mad so he did not suspect anything at all.

"This is your home so you are welcome anytime." ShinDong said smiling he opened his arms welcoming Sulli for a hug and Sulli just looked at him and stood up.

"I fought with Soo Young Unnie because of Dara.... That is the reason why I am here ... Not because I really want to go home but because I want to fight for Dara.... I think you will not object at all since you bring her back here in Korea." Sulli explained and she walk pass ShinDong leaving the old man dumbfounded. He sighed knowing that he cannot please his granddaughter.

"Please ask the maids to carry my luggage in the room... My room." Sulli said being cold and dark her.

ShinDon just smiled thinking that she had success towards Sulli... Because the said girl is going back to him.

Sulli went inside of her room she closed the door, leaned her back on it and she sighed, she looked around the place and it is clean and the smell is the same this is a place that she truly miss. She smiled and jumped to her bed soothing her back on it... On her bed that she missed so bad.

"Choi Sulli! Fighting." She encourages herself as she closed her fist and just pull her elbow down. She then grabs her phone and she unlock her Iphone5s and her wallpaper exposed a photo of her and Krystal it was a selca of them being happy. She took a deep breath.

"What should I do? Dara Unnie is a great girl she is my first love but Krystal she was always there she never leave times of hardship.... I know I love her but why do I keep going back in the past?" She sighed and buried her face on the pillow.
---------------

Sunny had been checking out the people who are not working for Shin Dong since almost everyone is influenced by him. She is checking the website that Krystal crashed for police information.

"All these people the high rank officers are friends of Choi Shin Dong." Sunny sighed as she is exploring the database.

"Who could I talk to? Grr." Sunny pouted cutely on front of her IMac monitor.

"Kyeoptaaa." A familiar voice spoke.

She tilted her head and there she saw a very familiar figure she smiled.

"You are no longer an employee... What are you doing here?" Sunny leaned on her chair and cross her arm acting irritated on the unwelcome guest.

"Oh well Soo gave me access to enter the building whenever I want to."

"Yah Whatever Kim Tae Yeon! What do you have for me?" Sunny asked as she saw Tae Yeon holding paper bags.

Tae Yeon moved closer to Sunny and sat across Sunny and put the paper bags on the table.

"What are these?" Sunny stood up and tried checking it.

"Files... Yonghwa kept those files in a private cabinet I photocopied it so he won't notice."

"My cousin could be clumsy at sometimes" Sunny said as she looked on each folder. Her eyes widen... "This is unbelievable"

"I know..."

"How did he get into this kind of business?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know but those are the things listed there..." Tae Yeon just answered what she knows.

"These are just dates and stuff about importing but there is no proof that this belongs to him and don't you think it is suspicious that you got it right away Tae?" Sunny became worried about the situation it is as if a trap.

"I know right."

"Let's keep it first I know him he is not an easy person to deal with and these (pointing on the documents) could be something that he had plan."

"You think so?"

"I know so.. He is Yonghwa, my cousin remembers... I literally grew up with him so I should know." Sunny said.

"Are you busy?" Tae yeon asked. She shrugs the feeling that Yonghwa could be trapping them.

"Well I am done with work honestly.. I am just looking for someone who we could trust in terms of legal stuff cause you know it is better is we have an officer who have reviewed the evidence already and ready to cathe'm" Sunny explained her elbow is on the table and her face resting on her hand as she whines and Tae Yeon literally finds it cute. Sunny is the type of person who could be serious and playful in times and it is really funny and cute. Like you will be afraid to death if she is serious and she will be adored thousands of times if she is her normal self.

"You wanna go out for lunch?" Tae Yeon asked with large smile on her face.

"Is it your treat?" Sunny asked excitedly.

"Hmmm?"

"Cause if not I'd rather eat on the free cafe than to spend money you know." Sunny pouted.

"Arraso... You don't eat as much as Soo Young does right?" Tae yeon smiled.

"That monster? Oh No." Sunny already stood up.

"You up for something Japanese?" Tae yeon asked she had been dying to eat Sushi.

"Oh that sounds good.. I know where to go." Sunny said and she stood up dragging Tae Yeon out of her office.

"My car or your car?" Tae Yeon asked.

"We are gonna walk... It is near." Sunny said and they entered the elevator.

"WAIT." They heard. Sunny opened the elevator door and it was Soo Young followed by Tiffany.

"Oh thanks, you guys." Soo Young said as she ride the elevator with Tiffany.

All four of them felt awkward inside the elevator as if there is barrier in every one of them.

Soo Young then coughed.

"Where are you going?" Soo Young asked.

"Lunch." Sunny answered.

"You?" Tae Yeon asked looking at Tiffany's back.

"Lunch... I am super hungry."

"You are always hungry Soo.. what's new?" Sunny teased.

"You wanna go together?" Soo Young grinned.

Okay of all four of them Tiffany is the one who feels more awkward because of her Rx. Then Tae Yeon same reason but best friend dating Ex? Then Soo Young she used to like Sunny then now having lunch with Tae Yeon. She used to always asked Sunny to have lunch with her but the latter always refuse and NOW Tae Yeon just once she asked her and Sunny said yes. Sunny was just thinking everything is a friendly stuff since she knows that Soo and Fany are kind of an item while Tae and Soo are best friends.

"Okay sounds good.... We are hitting Japanese."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter