F(X) Adventure

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria is pretty bored staying at home in a Saturday afternoon. She just got back from a photo shoot. Well she loves her job where in she socializes with client and become the road manager to two girls. She does not want anyone to handle the models that she worked with before she even becomes the head of the agency. She feels like she is one of the greatest reasons why Yuri and Jessica are successful on their career so she loves the two girls so much. She witnessed the hate relationship of the two and blossom into something that is really special.

She is living in an apartment that is cozy and elegant as well it shows how much she is earning.  She is a Song anyway they are somewhat rich and her dad is friends with the CHOIS.  Her phone had been ringing the whole day she does not bother to answer it because she was just too busy and too tired.

She does not normally check the newspaper but something prompts her on to check the broadsheet today. She scans the pages she started with the Business,  “Boring” she said. Flip it and Life Style, “Ow they have a picture of me ah… I look good in camera I should have become a model myself.” She said then she turned into gossip (Celebrity / Show business / Entertainment) There is one article that gotten her attention.

 

Blind Item:

A HIGH END FASHION MODEL IS TO HAVE HER DATING SCANDAL EXPOSE., RUMOR HAS IT THAT ONE HIGH PAID MODEL IS CURRENTLY DATING SOMEONE.

SOURCES SAID THAT THIS HIGH END FASHION MODEL IS CURRENTLY DATING SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO IN THE SAME INDUSTRY AS HER. PEOPLE REVEALED THAT THE MODEL WAS FETCH BY ANOTHER FAMOUS PERSON AND THEY WERE ALL SWEET AND DISPLAYING PUBLIC AFFECTION DID NOT BOTHER THEM.

THERE ARE WITNESSES SAID THAT THEY WERE CAUGHT DATING IN MALLS AND SAID THAT THEY OFTEN GET OFF THE SAME CAR. WE ALL MUST BE HAPPY FOR THEM BUT HER DATE SEEMED TO BE INDIFFIRENT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH WOMEN? IS THIS HIGH END FASHION MODEL ALL GAYED UP WITH HER USE TO BE COMPETITION? WHO ARE THESE GIRLS WHO SEEMED TO CARELESS ABOUT BEING SEEN TOGETHER OFTEN BUT RUMORED TO BE REAL COMPETITOR IN THE PAST THOUGH THEY WERE FROM THE SAME AGENCY? IS THIS A STRATEGY FOR THE AGENCY? DOES THEIR MANAGER KNOW ABOUT THIS?

 

Victoria eyeballs were about to withdraw when she read the newspaper blind item section.  It is a weekend and she is just relaxing in her home. “What the f…..  Were they recognized?....  I ing tolde’m to be careful about their actions especially now that Yuri is on top of her game… this could not be happening.” She said as she ran over to her living room and turns the TV ON.  “Oh… Shoot! Headline news has the same blind item? Do they not tell the managers anymore before they release big news like this?” She then started to check on her phone and people who had been calling her. Those were the reporters. As it is on headlines her phone started ringing again.

 “Hello.” Victoria answered.

“Are you going to confirm the relationship of Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung? Are your top models gay? How long had they been dating?” A reporter immediately asked as she answered.

“Wait….what? I am not going to deny or confirm anything…. There is nothing going on with them” Victoria said and hung up.

Another call came it another reporter is questioning her about the relationship and another one and there is another one again. She spent her first two hours at work answering her work phone and her cell phone.  Her phone rang for the nth time.

“HELLO! They are not dating!” She said losing her temper.

“I saw the news”

She recognized the voice so she swallowed and had her thoughts organize as much as she can because she is talking to a devil Seo Hyun.

“Ah yeah… the news … I doubt it that people will know about it…” before she can explain Seo Hyun spoke.

“Have you checked the internet? … There are couple of Forums already about this scandal and there are videos created… I am not sure if the pictures were them but there are lots of speculations about this already….” Seo Hyun said in a displeased tone.

“Seo Hyun, you have nothing to worry about this…. I will take care of it”

“You better do so… make them stop or else we will lose lots of clients…” She said

“I will… I will ask them to break up” Victoria said.

“I don’t care what you want to do but make this STOP NOW!” Seo Hyun hung up.

Victoria put her head on her table she feel so doomed and down. “Aish….. I warned them… now what! I should do something about it.”

She looked far away and she is thinking what needs to be done. She does not want to ask her friends to break up and break their hearts so she is deeply thinking.  ‘Why are they not careful? I should call them at least… they were with me the whole day today so they might not have any idea about this as well.’  She started dialing the numbers of Sica and Yuri but no one is picking up at all. Her phone rang again. She does not want to answer but it is just a number. ‘This might be another reporter; I should answer to for them to say that we are not hiding something’

“Hello” She answered in a sighing manner.

“Hi Victoria, I know there is no way you will confirm the relationship of your most favorite models but you might want to do it before I send what I sent you to the media” The voice is like the one on saw so Vicky was pretty scared about it but managed to reply without a sign of scariness.

“Yah! Who is this? What are you talking about?” Victoria said … “They are not in a relationship so don’t”

She was stopped with a laugh sounded like the one is SAW series.  “Check your email Victoria, see what I have there for you!”

She hurriedly went to her laptop and check on her email. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Her expression was a scared expression as she browses on Yuri and Sica’s picture; there were picture that they were holding hands, hugging and whispering. The background was in the mall, studios, restaurant, Sica’s apartment window and some on the airport. What really caught her attention was a picture of their Van with a blurry image of Yuri or Jessica being on top and as if they are doing something really suspicious.

‘What the hell! Did they do it in the Van? Our Van?..EEEEEEEW’ she thought. She is still holding her phone near her ear.

“Are you still saying that they do not have any relationship at all?” The SAW voice spoke “I know you saw it…. I will not release those pictures at all… I will delete all of it but I need you to send me money in exchange of those.”

“Wh… WH… How much?”  She said right away she cannot refuse the offer she needs to stop this before it becomes viral.

“Five Billion Won!” The Voice said.

“That is too much… I don’t have that amount!” Victoria said she is trying to negotiate.

“Come on... I know you have it and there is no way I will settle for less. I could sell this picture for more than the amount that I am asking from you.” SAW voice said.

“When?” She asked as she wants to get this over with.

“You have until tomorrow before I send this over… I will send you the bank account..” SAW VOICE Said and hung up.

“Am I just being blackmailed? I need an action plan to have this all taken cared off.. I think I should call Yuri or Jessica probably” She sighed. She is really worried about this

 

JESSICA’S APARTMENT

Krystal is the only one inside the apartment and she invited three people to enjoy the night with her. She asked Sulli, Amber and Luna to sleep over. Jessica will be staying to Yuri’s place she does not want to at first, because there is where Yoona stayed but after Yuri's begging she agreed then. She realized that she wants to know more about Yuri and the place.

It is a perfect night for the Junior Jung to bond with her friends. The doorbell rang. She opened it and it is Sulli. 

Sulli is wearing a short shorts and a plain V neck blue shirt. She stared at Sulli for a moment actually to Sulli's legs. 

'What is this? It is killing me... The light from her thighs it's killing me' Krystal said in her mind as her eyes are wide open and almost drooling looking at Sulli's leg..

Sulli is blushing seeing Krystal's reaction. She is flattered about the complementing look.

Krystal stared at Sulli's eyes and both of their cheeks are painted red. Krystal moved a bit not breaking the stare as she is asking Sulli to come in. She signaled Sulli to take a sit on the couch Sulli obeyed. No one is talking as Krystal sat on the other edge of the sofa. She the TV and they both pretended to watch it but they can't help it but stare at one another moment by moment then they just blush.

Sulli broke the silence that is killing her. "Uhmm what time they will arrive?"

'I hope they won't anymore.. I want to spend the night alone with you' Krystal thought. "Amber is still at school I believe her classes is up to six and Luna she still have a charity event she said that she will be here before seven or so" She said staring at Sulli.

"Ah I see I came in a little early then" she stared back at the TV.

"Sulli-ah" Krystal said looking all serious.

"Hmmm?" Sulli turned her attention to Krystal.

"Why... Why do you like Im Yoona?" Krystal asked shyly she is feeling all nervous she knows that Sulli likes that girl a lot.

"I don't know she makes me happy and feel that she cared for me more than my sisters do." She answered.

"Ah do you like her in a sisterly way?" Krystal asked but it is taking a lot of time before Sulli would answer 'PLEASE SAY YES' she is saying on her mind as she looking on a thinking Sulli.

"Uhmmm maybe." Sulli said.

The little Krystal inside her mind jump in joy, she did smile too from ear to ear. She then took a deep breath as she move closer to Sulli. Sulli sit still she is just looking at Krystal.

"I... I like you.. You know" Krystal said as she moves closer she is sweating and shaking. She is moving closer to Sulli aiming for a kiss.

Sulli eyes are wide open she is blushing too. Her heart is jumping in joy with the confession.  Their faces are inches away as Krystal finger trace Sulli's nose down to the lips then neck and in between her as she keeps on going down as she reached the button of Sulli's short shorts. Sulli is not resisting her hands are just on the side and her eyes are just connected to Krystal. 

Krystal moved closer and her lips brushes Sulli's. They both feel their heavy breathing. Krystal Sulli’s lips and Sulli open for Krystal's lounge to enter but Krystal did not go in rather she went to the neck and planted soft kisses and sniff every scent of the latter.  'Gosh her scent is just making me crazy' Krystal though. Her hands are playing inside Sulli's shirt touching the abdomen and waist as she pulls Sulli so close to her. Sulli is not reacting her heart is just pumping and she is doing her best not to wrap her hands around the girl who is teasing her.

'I made a promise to a friend so please stop Krystal I may break that' she is saying in her mind but she is not pushing Krystal away.

Krystal and Sulli are not hearing the doorbell. It had been ringing for the nth time as they are really captivated at each other.

"Yah!!!! Are you guys pretending that you are not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter