Rain

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What is he doing there?’ Seo Hyun asked in her mind as she saw the least expected person to appear in Yoona’s office. She is walking back and forth with her headset on as she is talking to one of their clients. She glare at Minho and raised her eyebrow. She looks like she is to kill someone she crossed her arms and her legs as she is sitting on her desk.

---

“Surprise!” A voice of a young man shocked Yoona as she is doing some retyping.

Yoona tilted her head on the voice direction and she smiled to the guy.

“I traveled far enough and all I get is a smile?” Minho asked “How about a simple hug there.” Minho opened his arms wide for Yoona to hug him.

Yoona hesitated to stand up but what can she do? Minho is already in front of her and as she looks at the office of her BOSS, she smiled awkwardly and bit her lips in embarrassment because she is right; she had been feeling Seo Hyun glaring on her direction.

Their eyes met and Seo Hyun grabs a scratch paper and her eyes is straightly set to Yoona’s as she slowly tear the scratch paper as if she is sending a message that ‘that guy is dead in any moment’ Yoona gulps as she saw Seo Hyun does that and she immediately pulled away from hugging Minho.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Seo Hyun’s eyes are focus on the road, she is hitting the accelerator so fast and Yoona is just sitting on the passenger seat she is confused than ever…’Why is she doing this? Acting like a jealous girlfriend when she left me all alone? Can I not talk to my old friends anymore? Does that mean that she still have feelings for me? Aish Choi Seo Hyun you are so confusing…’ She thought and she let out a heavy sigh. Seo Hyun heard it but she ignored it, she is letting the time pass. Her proximity with Yoona makes her heart beats so fast, faster than the way she drives. She has her eye brows furrowed as the thought of Minho and Yoona smiling at one another. She slowed her driving as she sees a number of car queued.

“Of all time why now?” Seo Hyun thought out loud.

Yoona looked at her about to say something but.

“Stay here.” Seo Hyun ordered as she went down the car to ask why there is a commotion of car.

“Oh there was an accident over the bridge and they said that the road will be block until the next morning.” A man said wearing a yellow helmet and a glow in the dark jacket. ‘Oh well this is just great’ Seo Hyun sighed in her mind. She looks at her phone and dialed her Unnie’s number as she thought of the bus.

“Where are you?” She asked Soo Young.

“Almost in Seoul. You?” Soo Young asked in return.

“We are stuck here in the bridge they said that there was an accident and we cannot pass by until next morning” Seo Hyun explained briefly and she looked at the direction of Yoona her heart just skip a beat as she saw Yoona opened her window and played her hands with the wind. She is again mesmerized of her ex lover’s beauty. She blushed with the look and she saw Yoona about to look her direction so she tilted her head as fast as possible to another direction.

“Yah! Seo Hyun did you hear me?” Soo Young had been talking on the phone endlessly about her not to do something at Yoona because Yoona is too fragile and so. But nothing registered to her sister.  The accident happened after the mini bus passed by the bridge which is just perfect.

“Yeah I did” Even though she heard nothing from Soo Young.

“Good, but again if you were not able to control it… you know lubricant ayt?” Soo Young teased.

“Unnie!” Seo Hyun protested but she blushed remembering about Yoona and her sweet days.

 

End of Flashback for now

__

 

“Oh Minho –ssi” Yuri entered Yoona’s office with a bag of food. She is definitely surprised to see Minho inside Yoona’s office.

“Yuri!” Minho said excitedly and he hugs Yuri so tight and Yuri hugged back.

“I never thought I will see you again” Yuri said as she pulls away from the hug.

“YAH! You two started a relationship and forgot about me.” Minho complained he clanged to Yuri as if Yuri is his Oppa or long lost Noona.

“EHEM” Jessica let out a cough.

“Oh yes, Minho this is my girlfriend Jessica Jung” Yuri introduced Jessica as she put her waist around the girl.

“Oh wow… totally great picking ladies Noona.. You had Yoong here” Minho said as he puts his arm around Yoona’s shoulder and Yoona once more feel the tension as she looks at her BOSS office who is now gone from her aquarium she sighed in relief  “and now the GorJess.. Gosh you are really my idol!” Minho continued and winked at Jessica.

Jessica blushed a bit with the cuteness of Minho.

“Oh well.. I have the looks so they just gone crazy about me.” Yuri joked and the two girls glared at her.

“What brings you here Yul? With Sica?” Yoona asked in an awkward manner, Sica and her never talked at all about anything. Well who would talk to your ex new girlfriend.

“Well we went to Jeonju and I met your parents, you have such a good looking parents and your sister she is such a beauty too… anyway your mother asked us to deliver these to you.” Sica said she took the bag from Yuri and put it on Yoona’s table and Yoona smiled awkwardly.

“Your father almost killed me knowing that we broke up and he even told me why I have guts to show myself in your store.”

“Sounds like Appa” Yoona said as she started to unwrapped the bag and the food are still edible though it is cold she tasted it and “Awww this is so Umma I miss them so much.”

“Hey let me taste it” Minho said.

Yoona picks up a beef using her chopsticks and fed Minho.

“Delicious I so Miss Eun Hye Auntie” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter