Farewell

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny is sweating and look as worried as she rushes towards Soo Young’s office. Tiffany is back to her aquarium and she saw Sunny.  The girls action made her sit up straight on her chair to get a better view of what is in Sunny’s hand. She is holding a black folder.

Soo Young is sitting comfortably in her office as she is about to eat a mouthwatering steak resting on her table she has a white handkerchief hanging on her neck serves as a bib so that she won’t get dirty as she enjoy the medium rare steak. She was about to put something in but….

“Yah!” Sunny said as she opens the door of Soo Young’s office.

“What the… I was about to have a heart attack Sunny-ah!” She scolded as the steak fell back on the plate.

Sunny is catching her breathe she is hitting her chest… That made her worried.

“Sunny? Are you okay?” Soo Young stood up and went to where Sunny is.

Sunny handed the black folder to Soo Young. “You might want to see that Soo Young!”

Soo Young flipped the folder and she saw a one page letter…  A letter: of resignation.

“Where is she?” Soo Young asked Sunny holding the shoulders of the latter and in a shouting tone.

“She went down to her office” Sunny said scared with Soo Young’s reaction.

Soo Young rushed to the elevator lobby, Sunny was able to breathe a bit and she thought ‘She has the right to know’

 

TAE YEON’S OFFICE

 

Soo Young entered her office and closed the door with a bang. Tae Yeon did not mind the giant that entered her office as she is putting her stuff in a big brown box.

“What is the meaning of this Midget?!” Soo Young threw the folder on Tae Yeon’s table. She is standing across Tae Yeon.

“You don’t know how to read now Soo Young?” Tae Yeon asked in a cold tone.

“I understand every word! But why?” Soo Young said in a sweet tone.

“I feel like the company cannot give me what I want anymore.” Tae Yeon said.

“What do you want Midget! Tell me!” Soo Young said in a persuasive manner.

Tae Yeon takes a deep breath and she looked at the window.

“Remember when we were kids Soo.. You were always following me, you said that you will always follow me because I am so cool and all… (She then looked at Soo Young …Soo nodded) Well I am actually the one that had always been following you.” Tae Yeon confessed.

Soo looked puzzled

“I envy you Soo Young. You have everything and you are good at everything… “ Tae Yeon looked down.

“Wait what? I am always second to you Tae… have you forgotten that?” Soo Young explained.

“That is the point Soo Young I am always above you but during that time I study so hard and worked my off but you… You just laugh around with your friends and do nothing but still get the second place… Do you get my point?” Tae Yeon looks straight to Soo Young.

Soo Young is resisting not to smile because whenever people praise her she just really flattered  she is really happy to have someone who thinks high of her…‘Well I am really great at everything  I can almost do anything effortlessly and do great, that is the real secret of being a CHOI…hihihih’ she praised herself in her mind. She does not want to say that to Tae Yeon because she knew where it might lead Tae.

She composed herself and did not react; rather she looks at Tae too with an almost teary eye expression…. “I don’t think I do.”

“Soo don’t act so stupid I know you knew it, I know that you feel it that I have been competing with you since we were kids. You chose not to mind it because you don’t want to create a conflict in our friendship… (She looks at a different direction) Until now I am competing with you…. “

“Nonsense midget!” Soo Young slam Tae Yeon’s table. “How can you say that, it is unfair because I don’t know what we are fighting about?”

Tae Yeon did not say anything and continued to put her stuff in the brown box.

“Stop it now Tae this is not funny” Soo begged.

“Soo Young, I need this I need to get out of your shadow because whenever you are around I can feel my veins boiling and I just want to beat you in every way. I want you to lose to me in a fair fight at least but that is never gonna happen… You are the CEO of this company and no matter how I try to beat you here there is no way I could.” Tae Yeon said as she carries her big box.

“Do you think I like it Tae? Do you think I like to run this company? If it was not for my last name I will not be here…. I don’t deserve all these.” Soo Young said as she tries to get Tae Yeon’s stuff from the latter.

“That is another thing, you don’t need to ask it is there already… served for you..”

“KIM TAE YEON… I don’t get you! You have a lot of drama that are nonsense… what do you want me to do for you not to quit?” Soo Young asked.

“I made my decision already…. I can’t stay in a place that I cannot beat you because we are so far from each other… I will fight differently now.” Tae Yeon said looking down.

“Stop this… I don’t get it… why are you so bitter about me? Is it about Tiffany? Well I don’t like her so please don’t act up like that… She loves you and she is just waiting for you to forgive her… so you can be together and be happy…” Soo Young is now panicking as Tae Yeon is leaving.

“Soo can you stop acting that you don’t like Tiffany… I know you like her, she liked you first but since I told you that I like her you gave her up..” Tae Yeon said “Well you can like her back and be with her without me.” She continued.

“Aish… you are such a stubborn child who is a narrow minded self-centered !!!” Soo Young lost it.  She understands what Tae Yeon feels but her friend needs those words so she can probably get back to her senses and think it over.

Tae Yeon glared at Soo Young who is looking straight at her and seems not regretting what she just said. She just walked out. Soo Young followed her.

“That is what you are good at Kim, you always walk out and never face anything…. “ Soo Young is shouting as she is following Tae Yeon… every employee is looking at them.

“You walked out at Sica, then to Hyo, to your parents, to Sunny, To me!!!! And to the woman you love because of all the ed up thoughts you have…” Soo is still shouting.

Tae Yeon is not looking back at all and she just continues to walk towards the elevator.

“Yah!! Once you enter that elevator I swear to God that……….” Soo young threatened she is walking still at the back of Tae Yeon as the elevator opened  “I will never forgive you on walking out on me and I will never give you Tiffany back!” She said shouting and they saw two familiar figures Tiffany and Sunny just right in time to hear what Soo Young said. Fany looks at Tae Yeon with a crying expression, Sunny is looking at Soo Young, Soo is looking at the midget in front of her and Tae Yeon is looking at Tiffany. She is stuck up. She is still carrying her brown box with her stuffs. Tiffany suddenly breaks the stare as she saw their picture in one of the frames inside Tae Yeon’s box.

YULSIC

Yuri and Jessica is a big thing. Not everyone in SOSHI knows about them of course and they are not out in public at all. Victoria forbids them to do so because their careers will be damaged because they are the two most fantasize women in the fashion industry. Clients got them signed because of that reason and admitting to be gay in public will not help at all.

Yuri and BaekYeol have a great relationship well within that month they made Yuri their slave so they gave the blessing that the two deserve. Jessica and Krystal is still living in the apartment and Yuri still stays in hers. They decided not live together so they will miss each other and they can do anything other than having all night if they are together ooops it is making love not having .

Yuri has her photo shoot outdoors today she is promoting the tradition of Korea they are in Korea Furniture Museum and she is wearing the traditional Korean Gown (HANBOK). She is on to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter