NOT YET

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is inside her car, she had been going around Seoul. Her thoughts are flying and Soo Young's voice had been playing in her mind. "Tae Yeon is back" she heard once more. She never thought she will feel anything knowing that her ex-lover is back

"Why?" She asked herself. "I am way over her.. Way over us.... She broke up with me and left me.. What is wrong with you Tiffany? Were you just using Soo Young to get over her? How could you?" She is talking to herself. Her pink Hyundai Tucson is parked outside her old apartment where she and Tae Yeon used to live. She did not know why she is here. She just knows that she was driving and ended there a knock on her window shocked her.

It is the most unexpected person that she could see outside her old apartment. She unlock the door and let the person in her car.

"I have not seen you for a while Jung." Tiffany said.

"I went to Jenjou with Yuri." Jessica said. She was actually going to talk to Tae Yeon because she has questions about her sister coming back and working for Yonghwa and a lot of stuffs. She and Yuri went to Jenjou for two days and she had never felt so in love with Yuri and become close to Yoona. Though, Yoona and she never really talked but her experience allows her to get to know Yoona too.

"Good thing that you fix things up with Yuri... The last time I checked you are in a rocky path." Tiffany sighed.

"She was jealous of Taec and I was with Yoona no big deal... But I was so sure about her, she is the one.. The only one. “Jessica said and looked at Tiffany in pity.”It is hard to be torn in between two people right Fany? Especially, if it is Choi Soo Young and Kim Tae Yeon... They are best friends, they might be fighting now but once they see each other all will be history that is how their friendship is... At least that WAS" Jessica sighed.

Tiffany looks at her and created a thin line on and sighed heavily.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jessica asked though she has an idea already she still wants to confirm.

"I..." Tiffany looks at the other direction. "I don't know... I just wanted to see her." She continued.

"Ow okay... Are you sure about this?" Jessica asked she knows what could happen and Soo Young might be hurt again.

"No" Tiffany just answered bluntly.

"Make up your mind Tiffany..... Who is it, you love? Tae Yeon or Soo Young? You know what will happen once you appear on her doorsteps she will have an impression that you would want her back....You know, I feel really bad" she smiled. "I feel bad that destiny seemed to play them, having feelings with same woman and you, being that woman is confusing, I don't want either of them to get hurt Tiffany... But you need to choose.. I just don't want history to repeat itself, I damaged Soo Young and Tae Yeon was as hurt as her." Jessica is fairly confused, herself.

"I don't even know if Tae Yeon wants me back and Soo Young rejected me when I kissed her, she just said Tae Yeon is back and that is why I am here... She seemed to want me to be here and not with her." Tiffany sighed harder than the other times. "I don't want to be unfair with Soo Young so I want to make sure if I still love Tae Yeon but I can't get out of this car because my assumption of still loving Tae Yeon is here so I am afraid to hurt Soo Young or Tae Yeon if I don't love her anymore as much as before. Or what if I realized that I want both of them, loving them so equally and that is worse right? I just don't want to be unfair to anyone of them and to myself as well." Tiffany finally said her reason, the reason that she cannot face. A reason of could possibly loving two people at the same time.

Jessica knows what exactly Tiffany meant and she looked at her with a sad expression.

"Would you like to drink?" Jessica invited she does not have any reason but she does feel that she contributed a huge part on the break up because of the cat fight, she also wants to protect Soo Young from getting hurt.

"Let's go... I need a distraction." Tiffany said as she started her engine and hit on the gas to go to the nearest bar.

--

Seo Hyun drove immediately as she saw Yoona moving closer to her. She wanted to stay, she wanted to bring Yoona home but she should not.

'I can't but... ' she said in her mind. As she starts her engine and hit on the gas to get out of the parking lot.

"Don't look back Seo Hyun just don't" she is encouraging herself to not even look at the top mirror to not see Yoona at all. She was able to find her way out of the parking lot totally and she went straight to the highway to get home. She is just driving fast so she can remove the heavy feeling inside her heart.

"When will this stop? When will I stop hurting her? I just wish that we never met and I never fall for her for things not to be so complicated I just hope that... " Seo Hyun lost her words she has nothing to say, her muscle failed her and she lost control as she do her next move, she turned the steering wheel left and U turned to go back to SOSHI.

She parked in an area that no one will see her at all. She is looking at SOSHI's door and waiting for Yoona to come out. It had almost been 20 minutes until she came back but there is no trace of Yoona.

"She could have gotten home. She will not stay in the parking lot that long." Seo Hyun said she was about to start her engine but her attention was caught by the building door opening and a girl wearing a pencil skirt and a long sleeve with her high heels on came out.

"Did she come from the parking lot? Did she stay there that long?" Seo Hyun asked herself she looked so worried.

Yoona looked so pale and her eyes are swollen, Seo Hyun could see that clearly and she felt nothing but guilt as she blames herself why Yoona is suffering now.

Yoona is walking like a zombie she is spaced out she is just carrying her bag on her hand and she is just sobbing and still wiping her tears.

Seo Hyun opened her door and got off her car. She press the key to lock her car as she follow Yoona, she keeps her distance at least a meter away from her ex-lover. Her eyes glued to Yoona's back.

"I used to just have access on your back... I love it when I hug you from behind as I can smell the scent of your hair that is so intoxicating." Seo Hyun said looking at Yoona with her soft expression. Yoona reached the bus stop and took a seat on the waiting area. She is just looking at the ground, biting her lips and controlling her tears not to come out anymore.

'I cried hard enough... I was praying that she will come back.. I guess she does not love me anymore...' Yoona said in her mind looking at the ground what she does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter