Morning

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up, she stretches her arm and went back to sleep to hug the body of the girl that she is accustomed too. She s over the other side of the bed. She felt empty as the same as the other side of the bed. “Seobang?” She uttered cutely looking for Yuri. She was hoping for an answer that Yuri is just around. It is only 07:00AM in the morning. She is not a morning person at all so it is always like that; Yuri will wake up and work out cook for a while and before 11AM she will go back to bed to have her wife see her once she opens her eyes. Jessica felt nervous as she fought her own sleepiness and sat on her bed she scratches her eyes and worriedly look for Yuri. She saw a slim figure on the balcony and she smiled. She knows who it is. She stood up and walked out to the balcony wearing her short shorts and tank top but being covered by their blanket.

Yuri is enjoying her cup of coffee and just looking on the blue sky as she felt thin arms around her S line. She smiled realizing who it is. She felt Sica’s face resting on her back; since she is taller the girl can’t reach her shoulders.

“It is so early, why are you awake, already?” Yuri asked as she continues drinking her cup of coffee.

“Can I not wake up in the morning anymore?” Jessica asked as she enjoys Yuri’s back.

“It is just something new to me.. “ Yuri said and chucked a bit as she lean over to Sica a bit to give each other comfort.

“I did not know that morning can be this cold” Jessica commented she is just enjoying the slender back of her Seobang.

“There are so many things you don’t know about mornings because you spent more time sleeping than being awake” Yuri joked and Jessica hit her should sweetly.

“I am tired most of the night because of you so I woke up late and miss this” Jessica said and they both smiled. Yuri took a deep breathe.

“Well it is actually my favorite part of the day.” Yuri said smiling her hands are now intertwining with Jessica’s hands.

“Why? Because you can be alone? Without me bothering you? Shall I go back to sleep now?” Jessica wanted to be playful in some ways. She pulled away and pretended to go back inside the bedroom. Yuri turns around and pulls Jessica towards her. She then wrapped her arms around the girl the blanket is now on the floor and their expose skins are touching.

“Because I can see you peacefully sleeping without worrying about anything, you look so angelic when you sleep and that is my favorite view not counting the time that you don’t have clothes on and eyes flying while we are doing it.” Yuri said and Jessica hit her playfully again but she is blushing with Yuri’s romantic act. Jessica sighed.

“What is the problem baby?” Yuri asked in a concerned manner.

“I don’t know but I am worried over to Krystal” Jessica said in a sad manner.

“I don’t think there is something that we should be worried about her, your sister can fight big time and she can definitely protect herself.” Yuri said.

“Okay Seobang here is what happening, she is digging about Shin Dong Grandpa and Yonghwa, I don’t know why but I found them really dangerous and her fighting skills are not enough for them for all the men that are behind those two.” Jessica said and Yuri realized it too. So she hugged and kiss Sica’s forehead.

“She might have her reasons and you just need to understand your baby sister…. I don’t have a baby sister but I can treat Yoona one… as much as I want to help her I can’t because all I can do is watch because she has her own decisions and all we can do is to stand behind her.”

“I know and it .”

Yuri smiled. “My protective girlfriend!” She poked Jessica’s nose. “Come on, baby smile”

“Actually that is only one thing I have another thing that I worry about her, and this time she might get hurt big time… I have not seen her heart broken and this could be the first time and I don’t know what to do.” Jessica hugged Yuri so tight and she is about to cry.

“What is it baby?” Yuri’s expression becomes worried as she knows that this is something really serious.

Jessica sighed. “Yuri, Park Dara is Sulli’s first”

Yuri just looked Jessica with a so what expression.

“Dara was Sulli’s first love, and because of Shin Dong they separated and now that she is back Sulli is acting weird towards my sister and that really because I am afraid that I know where it is leading and I want to stop it but I know Krystal she will fight for Sulli like when she fought for Luna when they were young and this is going bad… I love my sister so much she is the only family I have and I am afraid on this. On what Sulli could do to her.” Jessica said not breathing and Yuri pull away.

“You know I love you Jessica right?”

Jessica nodded as her respond.

“I hate the fact that you are feeling so worried like this.”

“Yuri I don’t know what to do…. I don’t want to have a fight with Krystal about Sulli but I don’t want her to be mad at me and say that I should have told her.. I am so confuse.”

“Tell her about it baby… She might be mad at first but trust me she will be thankful, the thing is either way she will be hurt and once Sulli and her starts talking about it there is no way we should intervene anymore for it is their personal life already, again all we need to do is to wait until she learned from their mistake.” Yuri said.

Jessica looked at her and she just knew at that very moment Yuri made sense.

“I love you so much Kwon Yuri”

“You sure can’t live without me.” Yuri said showing off and Jessica kissed her so deep.

__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter