Merry Christmas

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whoa" Krystal was taken aback with what she is seeing. "Is this for real like you? Busy!? Kitchen?! Are you trying to kill someone or what?"


"Shut up Krys!" Jessica's only respond she is figuring out on how to put the pan in the oven. "Gah!!! Why is this so complicated when Yuri is not around...?" Jessica whined as she still figures out what needs to be done. Krystal wanted to but she just sighed.


"Seriously.. Yah! You don't even know how to put that pan in the oven... And are we not going home to Appa and Umma, this Christmas eve?" Krystal went to her sister's direction to put the pan in the oven and she even turns it on. The kitchen is a mess as her sister tries to cook something.


"We are not... Umma and Appa are basically in HK now.. Tae Yeon gave it as Christmas gift so we are spending our Christmas with the Chois."


"Oh?" Krystal clearly has no clue about it as per her response. Sulli and her are not in the talking mode well, Sulli spends more time with Dara and the only time that she get to talk to her girlfriend is when they text.


"Sulli did not mention?" Jessica asked.


"Nope she is busy."


Jessica felt a little sadness on her sister's answer but decided to ignore it for the fact that she is not ready to tell anything if things are not confirm yet. "Since Soo does not want to spend the eve in the mansion she decided to gather everyone and just have a simple celebration in the penthouse." She explained. "And I am cooking these brownies for our contribution." Jessica smiled to Krystal with hopes. The younger rolled her eyes.


"Well take out could have been better trust me." Krystal teased and before Jessica could react Krystal ran in her room already to change.


Krystal closed the door and sighed. "Weird Sulli forgot to mention about that."

------

"Why do we need to go to a Choi's house again Unnie?" Jiyeon asked, she is in front of the mirror and she is again wearing a hanging top exploring her whole torso. Her abs and flat stomach is just....


"Because they are my friends." Yoona answered she is looking for something to wear. But her head is really flying. 'Am I ready to go back to that place?' She asked herself but displaced it. "Ow, why does it need to be pink?" She whined pink Christmas is their theme; obviously it was Tiffany who thought of it.


"Jiyeon and Yoona, you ready?" Tiffany came from nowhere. She is wearing a y fitted light pink dress like five inches above the knee. She also offered her eye smile.


Jiyeon looked at her and gulped. 'Unnie, you look so good.' Jiyeon thought.


Yoona just wore a pink sweater and JiYeon is wearing a pink hanging shirt. Tiffany looks at both of them and she clapped her hands. "Your clothes are just perfect... You both look good Im sisters." Tiffany said spazzing about the pink clothes and she is really thinking on how to steal those to the Im sisters. 'I need those to be mine.. All pink in this house belongs to me.' Tiffany said in her mind.

------

CHOI MANSION


Shin Dong is outside the garden talking to someone. He was playing with Dubu and Hunter when one of his men contacted him. Reporting that Heechul seemed clueless about what happened.


"I told you to hit hard to make sure that he will never be able to live again!" Shin Dong almost shouted he then realized that he is on an open space so he walked faster and looks away. Two dogs followed him.


"Im Heechul should die!! His daughter is still messing up with my family so I need to stop him... Leetuk and his blood line are really messing up all my plans so we need to disperse them." Shin Dong said in all conviction. The two dogs had become afraid.


"Alright!!! Do what needs to be done!" He shouted he knows that he is far from the mansion and no one seemed to hear him.


"Granpa."


Shin Dong widens his eyes as he saw Seo Hyun standing behind him.


"Look like you've seen a ghost or something." Seo Hyun joked.


'She seemed to be in a good mood.' Shin Dong said in his mind. "Ah eh.. Nothing.. How long had you been standing there?" Shin Dong asked.


"Not so long... I am actually looking for you"


"Why?" Shin dong almost trembling. He does have a deal with Seo Hyun about Yoona and family and friends but him playing against Seobaby back is not going to be good at all..


"I am going to SOSHI still have couple of paperwork I need to attend." Seo Hyun said "I am not going to spend Christmas Eve with you."


"Oh Sad.. Your sisters hate me and even your father they went to US and left me." Shin Dong acted like a child.


"Well.. There is nothing to celebrate it is just Christmas." Seo Hyun said her expression changed. "I need to go now." She then smiled. "Bye."


Before Shin Dong could say anything she left already.

-----

Yoona stood out of the building where she used to live. The idea of having Christmas Eve celebration in this Penthouse made her feel excited and scared. She wants to move on forget about Seo Hyun and her.... She had been doing a good job lately. Ignoring Seo Hyun and being professional. Lucky her Seo Hyun is not coming at least that is what she wants.


"Yah.. Spazzing out much Unnie?" Jiyeon noticed Yoona just looking at the big building sighing.


"Am not." Yoona defended.


"Okay let's get inside." Tiffany is surely excited about this. It is her first Christmas Eve with Soo Young so she seemed really happy. Yoona thought as she is looking at Tiffany.

"Let's go Im sisters." Tiffany drags both of them.


"Is it just me or you too feel bad being called Im sisters." Jiyeon asked while being drag. Yoona smiled awkwardly and Jiyeon already knows the answer.

The three is inside the elevator they actually arrived earlier than the others to help Soo Young prepare.

'Okay here it is no turning back.' Yoona gave encouragement to herself.


The elevator door opened and Tiffany and Jiyeon went out while Yoona is having cold feet.


"You okay Unnie?" Jiyeon knows that Yoona feels uncomfortable.


"Ah neh." Yoona answered she is hesitant on stepping her foot inside the place where Seo Hyun and her live their happy memories and when Seo Hyun left her. She stayed their weeks to wait for Seo Hyun to come back and it took almost everything of her just to leave the place and coming back is never gonna be easy.


"Oh Yoona enough of the drama come on." Tiffany pulls Yoona out from the elevator.


"Oh you're here already." Soo Young greeted with a bright smile and an apron oh yes she is cooking.


"Soo." Tiffany ran towards Soo Young and pecks her lips supposedly but Soo Young looked on another direction so Fany's lips landed on her cheek.


"Hi Fany."


Tiffany looked on the kitchen side and there she saw where the voice came from.


"Oh hi Tae... Yeon." Tiffany looked at Soo Young. She then become confused why Tae is there, the last she check Soo does not want to talk to the girl and Jessica said that as long as Tae Yeon is around there is no way she and Soo could be together.


"Seems disappointed to see me?" Tae Yeon asked smiling,


"Oh NO.. I am just shock."


"Hehehe enough of the introductions I need help remember." Soo said and went back to the kitchen.


'Why is Tae here? And why is Soo seemed to be like that? She seemed cold and not the one I am spending days with.' Tiffany asked as she observes SooTae cooking.


"You sure you’re okay?" Jiyeon asked for the nth time.


"I am... Ji yeon." Yoona is almost having a panic attack.


"Is this the place?" Jiyeon asked.


Yoona just nod.


"Look around.. You can't have a panic attack now...or shall we go home Unnie?" JiYeon asked in concern,


Yoona shook her head.


"Then get yourself together.. Who knows she might appear here too." Jiyeon teased but she said that for Yoona to get herself together.


Yoona took a deep breathe but it did not become any better as some of the scent still have Seo Hyun's the green tea scent that made her addict to Seo Hyun.


"Yoona Unnie!" Sulli seemed to be excited to see Yoona.


"Oh Sulli." Yoona relaxed for a while. Sulli ran over JiYeon and she bumps on the girl, Jiyeon did not like it and she rolled her eyes.


"Oh the Im sisters I kinda forgot about them." Tiffany appeared she finds it aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter