THE DAY

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is standing in front of her closet she is meticulously choosing what to wear for a very special night. “Shall I wear this?” Asking herself while holding a black dress. “Nah she might wear black too, we will look scary together if we walk close to each other. It will look like a Halloween party" She laughed and searched again and saw a pink balloon dress she hold it and inspects it “Hmm this might work, I will look cute with this… she likes me cute” she smiled...” but this is too Tiffany so, Nah.” She started searching again. She saw a red off shoulder dress. “Woohoo,  Im Yoona! This is y…  I will definitely look HOT in RED!” She said imagining herself with the dress. “But she might not be able to control herself with too much hotness… Personally If I wear this and look at myself in the mirror I might make out with me! AHAHAHHA” She said to herself and laughs as hard as she can. “I sound so Crazy” She can’t hide that she is so excited for tonight. She continues her search and…  “This is perfect!” She said and giggled as she is holding her perfect dress for tonight. It is a simple white dress.

 

MEANWHILE CHOI’S MANSION

 

The maids prepared the Choi’s lunch. They are having their lunch outdoors rather than inside their fancy dining room, their garden is really huge it is covered with greens and there are flowers all over the place. Shin Dong is playing with Dubu and Hunter who are very responsive to him. 

Soo Young is sitting in one of the chairs of the arrange table holding her phone all serious, well she is serious playing Flappy Bird. “Aish… This game! It is getting in to my nerves already, they have removed this in the AppStore, good thing I downloaded it before that but is it really a good thing? I am losing my patience here! GRRRRR..”

“Chill Unnie, that game is really easy to play trust me I scored 600 there!” Sulli said showing off, her behavior changed since she saw Yoona and since Seo Hyun moved out the day they had the argument so she is easier to her grandpa and Soo Young Unnie.

“Yeah right, I scored 34 and that is my best score so what.” Soo Young said in a pissed tone and looked at Sulli ‘She is really happy around us, I hope she will be the same around Seo Hyun.’ She thought.

Sulli just smiled, “Are we not eating yet? Kinda hungry here, you two…” Sulli asked.

“We are waiting for someone.” Shin Dong said and then Seo Hyun arrived with her bag on her arm and she is wearing a coat that is just lying on her shoulders sleeves are just hanging on the side. She removed her CK shades she entered like a model.  “Oh Here she is.” Shin Dong said.

Sulli frowned and said “I thought she moved already? Why is she here?”

“I invited her to have lunch with us…” Shin Dong said. “I want to have a normal lunch with my granddaughters is that not possible anymore?"

“I am no longer hungry… I will go up to my room now.” Sulli said and she stood up and about leave but Soo Young put her hands on the latter's shoulder and pushes Sulli gently to sit.

“We asked them to cook your favorite Sulli” Soo Young bribe as the maid entered with a big lamb leg and it is indeed Sulli’s favorite… She drool a bit seeing the reddish meat resting on their table. Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

‘Gosh…. This really looks good! I am really hungry…. I will just sit here and eat silently… just SILENTLY I will not mind that creature!!!’ Sulli said to herself looking at Seo Hyun who is also looking at her.

Seo Hyun took her chair across Sulli and Soo Young is sitting beside Sulli while Shin Dong is in the middle of the marble table.

The lunch run smoothly Sulli was all silent because she was captivated by the lamb and they had ice cream for dessert which is Sulli’s favorite as well. She is in heaven and she is not minding Seo Hyun who keeps on looking at her. She is just enjoying her food. Shin Dong and Soo Young had been the only one conversing and laughing Seo Hyun is pretty much busy looking at Sulli. ‘She seemed at home and really fine today… I am happy to see you like this Sulli. I hope we can go back to where we were before.’ Seo Hyun smiled looking at her sister.

Soo Young saw her but she did not tease rather she just smiled as well. ‘I know Seo Hyun, just like old times, you miss it too.’ She said in her mind.

“Are you having dinner here?” Soo Young asked Seo Hyun.

“Yah Unnie, She moved out already she can probably eat anywhere she wants!” Sulli said.

“Actually no, she is not having dinner here. She does have a blind date right?” Shin Dong asked her granddaughter.

‘Oh yeah the blind date thing, I completely forgot about that.’ Seo Hyun said in her mind. “Uhm Grandpa, I am going out tonight…” All three Chois were stunned.

“You are going out? Meaning a date?” Soo Young asked.

‘Well it is not a date or something it is more of a reward thing you know.’ Seo Hyun is blushing when she heard her Unnie asking her if she is to date. “I am meeting Hyo Yeon Unnie tonight, she invited me to watch her performance and we might have dinner.” Seo Hyun said looking down.

‘Why is she blushing because of Hyo Yeon?’ Soo Young asked herself.

“So you are cancelling it again?” Shin Dong said sounding disappointed.

Sulli looked at Shin Dong and felt sorry for him she butted in. “Well that what she is good at, disappointing people!” Sulli said with bitterness.

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes to her sister and holds her grandfather’s hand. “Grandpa, promise this is the last one… I just really need to see Hyo Yeon Unnie, she is my best friend and we have not talk for quite some time now..” Seo  Hyun said with her puppy eyes on. Oh yes, puppy eyes she only does that to people who are really close to her, obviously Shin Dong is one of them. Shin Dong looked the other direction and sighed. Sulli rolled her eyes and gives her Seo Hyun Unnie a threatening face.

“Is it just you and Hyo Yeon?” Soo Young asked out of her curiosity.

“Well uhm… (Clearing )… I invited someone to join us.” Seo Hyun said shyly.

“I knew it… Hyo Yeon will not make you blush like that…. You don’t like her, I mean Like Like.. Who is the lucky guy?” Soo Young said. Shin Dong faced her Seo Hyun’s direction and Sulli is also looking at her sister…. There was a moment of silent.

“I bet that guy does not know who you really are that is why he said yes to you!” Sulli said to sister it is in rude manner.  She really cannot tolerate that much of Sulli’s attitude so she smirked and said. “I am going out with IM YOONA” she emphasized the name of IM YOONA and looked straight to her sister and created a ‘Whose your daddy now.’ Face.

Sulli opened with disbelief and she is really jealous hearing the name. Soo Young smiled and Shin Dong looked puzzled with a ‘who is that’ face looking at Soo Young.

“The assistant” Soo Young said.

“Ah, the assistant I smell another fight now” Shin Dong said.

"Yah! Seo Hyun Unnie, she is just going out with you because you are her boss! That does not mean anything to her!" Sulli said in defense as she knows that her sister is teasing her.

Seo Hyun looked worried 'Yeah, probably that is why she said yes. Because I told her that she needs to drive for me' she looks down as that thought comes in her mind. Soo Young saw Seo Hyun's expression. 

"Yah! Sulli you don't know what they have shared already, she is your Unnie's first kiss and they stayed in a room in Macau, as in one room when they were finding you" Soo Young said in defense of Seo baby. Who has her face so red. 'Why is it so hot here?' She asked herself.

Sulli's eyes widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter