No Matter What Happen

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The best night ever that is what Yoona felt because she did it with the person she love whole heartedly. Yoona is still in her deep slumber she is really tired about what happened. She wanted to hug the person who she shared the most wonderful night ever. When she reaches for someone no one is next to her. She opened her eyes and her hands did not fail her Seo Hyun is not there. She got a bit nervous so she stood up and look for Seo Hyun in the bathroom. She is not there either she become more worried though she had not checked on the other part of the house she is walking inside the house she went out to check the living room, the place where the piano is, the kitchen the living room and Seo Hyun's study but no one is there. She grabbed her phone and dialed Seo Hyun's.

"The number you dialed had been changed or disconnected if you feel that this message in an error please contact your operator" the machine said she tried it again but it is the same, Tears burst out on her face she is afraid that Seo Hyun left her.

She saw Seo Hyun's laptop sitting on the center table. She moves the mouse and there is a video waiting to be played. She presses play.

It is Seo Hyun with a teary eyed it was shoot even before the night happened.

"Yoona" Seo Hyun said smiling.

"I had the best time of my life being with you. I have nothing to say except I love you." Seo Hyun smiled.

Yoona is crying she felt that this is goodbye.

"Well first Thank you.... Thank you because you shared first time experiences with me. My first times and your first time.. To be honest I don't remember when this (pointing at her heart) started beating for you... I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter