Official

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is sitting on their coffee table she is reading the newspaper as she is constantly looking on the door of her room and the wall clock and then her wrist watch. This is the same scene every day since Yoona moved in it had been over a month since then and nothing changed she is all dressed up and Yoona is running all over the place hurrying to take a bath, get dress and eat breakfast. During the first week it irritates her and two weeks after she had become really really mad because her routine had become disorganized, she always shouts at Yoona and Yoona always promised that it will never happen again but a month after, nothing changes.

Yoona went out of their room displaying a wide smile for Seo Hyun it is a Saturday and they are scheduled to walk in the park to stroll Hunter and Dubu (the two dogs of Seo Hyun)

Seo Hyun responded crossing her arms, legs and raising her eyebrow. Yoona moved closer to Seo Hyun and wrapped her arms around her neck...

 "Yoona is so sorry being late again... Will my Seo Hyunie forgive Yoona?” She said baby talking and pouting. That made Seo Hyun rolled her eyes.

Seo Hyun did not say anything. She just sighed and looked down.

Yoona removed the latter’s crossed arms and put it around her waist. "Let's have a nice weekend... I have good plans today!" Yoona smiled. As she holds Seo Hyun's chin up to face her. She kissed her on the forehead

 "Let's go!" She invited Seo Hyun but, grabs her hand and pulls her to move but she is not moving, just sitting still. 

"Why, my Seo Hyunnie not moving?" She baby talked again.

"Are you going out with just that?" Seo Hyun asked bluntly. 

Yoona looked at her clothes, she is wearing a skinny jogging pants and a green sports bra making her torso really exposed.

 She nodded, “I think my outfit is just right for working out"

'Is she really serious about that, people will look at her? They will imagine stuff on her and she might be harassed grrrr… Im Yoona!' She thought. "Get something to cover up. You are all expose and it does.." Seo Hyun stopped because she started blushing...

"It does what?" Yoona smiled and started a flirting look.. "It does what to you Hyunnie?" She is walking closer to Seo Hyun...

"It does... It does... “She can't complete her sentence because she is ... 'It does make me want to stay here and just stay here!' She thought... "It does!!! Shoot Yoona just change! People will look at us if you wear something like that and I don't want to be the spotlight, I have enough" She stood up and walked towards the elevator lobby.

Yoona smiled, 'Haay still thinking about herself? Or is she being a protective girlfriend?' So she went in the room and put a Nike shirt on. 

"Is this better?" She asked Seo Hyun as she walks out their room.

"Yeah... Better for outdoors" Seo Hyun said

She put on her shades and they ride the elevator going to the parking lot.

They will drive to the park and meet Soo Young and Fany. Who brought her dogs. TaeNy is still not back together (sorry) and SooFany is not dating either they remained good friends. But people think that they are, well they are all sweet and mushy. Tiffany moved out of the mansion and she is renting an apartment around Seoul. She is living alone. Yoona and she remain best of friends. They talk about almost everything. Seo Hyun stuff and other stuffs too. Yoona will always be thankful to Fany because she knows that she sacrificed a lot and she will always love her friend.

Soo Young is eating a huge burger and Tiffany is just holding the leashes of the two dogs. 

"Soo I am so hungry!" Tiffany said with puppy eyes on but she is wearing shades so Soo Young did not see it

"Yah!!! Buy something there. This is mine!" Soo Young answered as she took a bite to the luscious burger. She is acting like a commercial model while eating to tease Tiffany.

"You are so mean!!! I am not talking to you ever!!" Tiffany said as she faced the other direction. 

"Well the last time I heard that was when I witnessed the FanyBody but you still talked to me. So that threat not gonna work!" Soo Young commented. 

Tiffany not responding at all she remembered the scene and Tae Yeon appeared in her mind. She becomes sad... 'I miss you still... I wish I could talk to you again.' She said in her mind and sighed. She saw the burger in front of her.

"Ok Fany just one bite... Just one sweet bite" Soo Young said.

Tiffany smiled and took a bite... 

"Fany ah! I said one SWEET bite" Soo complained. Fany bit it as could stretch as possible and she left less than half of the burger in Soo Young's hand.

Soo Young cried in defeat. 

The dogs started barking as they saw two familiar faces. Dubu is growling still mad at the girl beside Seo Hyun while Hunter is just excited to see the two. 

"This one. (Pointing at Dubu) still mad at me! Come on Dubu she likes me so you just have to live with it!" Yoona is talking to the dog as she put her arms around Seo Hyun.  She sticks her tongue to the dog. She received an elbow from Seo Hyun.

"Stop acting like a kid that is a dog." Seo Hyun scolded.

"Ouch that hurts! But she is..." Yoona tried to complain but stopped when she noticed the glare of her boss.

"I still don't understand why you like someone that childish. I always thought you have high standards." Tiffany commented. Yoona narrowed he eyes to Tiffany.

"Well, tell me about it, I bet it is not any different hanging out with my Soo Young Unnie" Seo Hyun said. Soo Young narrowed her eyes to her sister. Both of the girls (SeoFany) laughed hard holding their stomach.

"Yah! We are just here, so stop talking about us." Soo Young shouted.

"You and Yoona are alike... Oh well here" Tiffany pass the leashes of the two dogs to Seo Hyun.

"Where are you dating? I mean going" Yoona teased.

"Yeah right Im, tease all you want my sister will never say yes to you!" Soo Young threatened Yoona.

Tiffany hit Soo Young's arm "We are just gonna walk around go to the mall and shop maybe.. Anything it is a weekend so we are all free" Tiffany smiled with her eyes as she pulls Soo Young going to the opposite direction.

"They look good together right?" Yoona commented.

"Yeah but they will never be together" Seo Hyun said.

"Two people looking good together can never be together... Does that apply to us?" Yoona asked out of the blue, they become more comfortable to each other and talk a lot, they are all touchy and sweet but they are not a couple yet.

"I don't know, maybe." She answered bluntly.

Yoona frowned but she holds Seo Hyun's hand and started walking. 'I am happy now Seo Hyun I am sure that I like you. Why are you taking so long?' She asked in her mind as they stroll around the park the two dogs are all happy walking with their owner. Yoona and Seo Hyun's hand are still lock. 

They stopped in one of the benches.  

Yoona is just looking at Seo Hyun who is playing with her two babies. 

"Seo Hyun!" Yoona tried getting her attention.

"Hmm?" Seo Hyun responded.

"Let's have a date today!" She invited her boss

"I thought this is a date already?" Seo Hyun said.

"Well, yeah technically it is.. Let's try something different well for the past month we are living together, we just go to the office go home eat dinner watch TV sometimes and do the same thing the next day... During weekends we walk your dogs go home watch TV and sleep... So it is a routine, nothing changed...." Yoona said... "Aren't you bored?" Yoona asked.

'Bored!? I don't know.. Am I bored!? Well when I knew her everything was different, she talks differently, she acts differently but now I get used to everything and it seems that it is not exciting anymore... Am I bored? I am still happy around her...Aish.. Hard to have this feeling.' Seo Hyun thought.

"Hello?! Seo Hyun?!" Yoona try to snap back her Seo Hyun who is thinking.

"Ok.. What do you have planned?" Seo Hyun said.

Yoona smiled widely. "Let's get these babies home first we have been walking for over two hours now. I guess they are tired" 

Dubu and Hunter seemed able to understand what Yoona wanted. Hunter just sat lazily and Dubu started growling again.

"Just today guys!" Seo Hyun said to her dogs.

They went in the car with the dogs and drive to the Choi's Mansion. Shin Dong is in the hospital with couple of body guards and maids. He does not want to burden his grandchildren so he rather goes out with their people. Sulli, Amber and Krystal are in the game room playing as a band. Amber is on the drums, Krystal on guitars and Sulli with Guitar and vocals. 

'Whoa they look like as an actual band' Yoona thought.

"Yoona Unnie." Sulli jumped in to Yoona and hugged her. Seo Hyun and Krystal rolled their eyes. 

JungLi is not official yet, they hang out and go out but they are always with Amber sometimes Luna if she is in Korea and not in some other remote places to do gift giving. They never had the chance to be alone but they become close.

Seo Hyun and Sulli, well they have an improvement at least. They are civil but not as sweet as before. Sulli is on the process of forgiving her Unnie and Seo Hyun is just patiently waiting. 

Sulli is working really hard from the night that Krystal had a rumble because of her she is afraid to be like the guys or she just wants to prove something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter