Missing you baby

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is in front of her computer thinking deep, she knows every employee in SOSHI and Dara was handling international marketing never she stayed in the company.

Not so long ago.

Dara walked inside Seo Hyun's office and Yoona saw it her head followed the two girls.

"This is funny I have been in three offices within the day." Dara commented.

"Why are you here?" Seo Hyun asked without looking at Dara.

"You asked me to follow you right?" Dara said trying to be funny.

"You handle marketing endorsement outside Korea why are you here in Korea now?" Seo Hyun is digging to it.

"Well Seo Hyun, you had always been that Choi, wanted to know everything. Sunny appointed me to do this, well I am the second rank to Tae Yeon so who else would be best to do the job?" Dara said.

"You never wanted to come back to Korea after what grandpa did to you why now?" Seo Hyun asked.

"One reason. Sulli." Dara said she bowed and she went back to Sulli's office.

'Grandpa made her leave Korea but kept her as our employee, she toyed Sulli, she took her ity and used her as her submissive, I hope Sulli will not fall on to her again.. There is only one thing that could make her go back to here, could it be? Yes it is because CHOI SHIN DONG. My grandfather asked you to comeback and torture Sulli again? Why is he doing this? He wants Sulli to be under him? Or he wants to hurt Soo Young unnie? But why use Sulli? Gosh I need to find that out, he said that he will not hurt any of my sister but I guess he will not keep his words.' Seo Hyun is just thinking about her sisters.

--

Yuri took the break she cannot handle it anymore so she decided to go to the dressing room. She closed the door and then she fell on her knees and started to hit her chest.

"Is she in love with him now?"

The door opened and it was Victoria who entered the room.

Victoria looked at Yuri with pity but she shook her head. "What the hell is wrong with you Yuri? I have no idea why are you acting this way? They are just acting nothing more nothing less.. It is just acting." Victoria crossed her arm. She had been letting Yuri do her thing but work gone bad today and she does not want that to an issue with the coworkers and Seo Hyun will kill her if she finds out that this happen.

"How do you know that it is not more than that, Vic!?" Yuri defended, her thoughts are clouded.

"Because I was the one who ordered them to do it. " Victoria said in a scolding manner she knows she needs to talk to Yuri because she had not been herself lately.

"I want to feel guilty about you pitying on yourself like this but Yuri, why are you jealous to someone who can never have what is yours." Victoria moved closer to Yuri then she took a deep breath.

"If in case what Sica said in there was true Well, I don't blame her because you are not playing your part as a girlfriend to her, you were always selfish. Thinking about just you!." Victoria said almost shouting.

"Vic! Was I selfish? When she wanted to keep all this I let her right? I let her do keep all this ." Yuri complained.

"Yuri, grow up! Don't you think that Jessica chose that to protect you and her? Do you think if you admit things in public it will end in just losing the endorsements and that's it? How about the discrimination? All those .. Jessica thought of that. She talked to me and she said that it is the reason why she agreed.., she always think about you but what you are doing right now is unacceptable... She loves you and you, blocking her because of your jealousy is just.. I don't know you are such a Yul!" Victoria said she is about to continue but one of the staffs called.

"Back from break, we are all set Yuri, Whenever you are ready."

"Yuri, just get yourself together finish the shoot and the interview." Vic said as she storms out of the room.

Yurii looked at herself in the mirror and tried to smile. She went out of the room and TaecYeon and Jessica are still talking woth CL.

Jessica saw Yuri and she looked at her. Yuri looked at her and she bowed at Jessica who smiled at her.

"Ok good, you looked refresh Yuri let's start." The photographer said.

They started the photoshoot again and CL continues to ask question on the two.

"Our theme for next month is confession. Is there anything you want to confess? Like for the two of you."

"I like Sica since I saw her that is my confession." Taecyeon said.

"How about you Jessica?"

"I miss you" Jessica said looking at Yuri."I miss her and love her so much." Jessica said looking at Yuri everyone stopped working hearing those words from Jessica. Victoria wanted to grab CL's recorder and slam it into something.

The photographer dropped his camera.

All Staffs have their mouths open in disbelief

Yuri wanted to jump in Sica but CL asked a follow up.

"What are you saying Jessica?" CL asked in excitement. 'I think she will get to where I want her to be.'

"I love her.. She is very special to me, she seemed to hate me because of my decisions that she had not understand the reason why. I actually miss her.....I will always have her in my heart even if she ... She is with Lord father already.. I love my mother so much." Jessica said.

Everyone sighed. Victoria giggled. 'Lame Jess, that was lame but thanks for not giving in' She said in her mind.

"Ow okay? We all thought that you were talking about someone else." CL smiled.

"Is there something that you know and would like to share?" Jessica asked.

"Nope.. Do you?" CL asked.

"I think it is a wrap for the interview for Sica and Taecyeon that is a good one. Thanks Taec and Sica you can change your clothes now.. Thank you CL" Victoria said as they heard Victora said. Taecyeon and Jessica head to their respective dressing rooms.

Everyone gets back working. Yuri is posing as the camera is creating it's click and flashes.

"No problem Vic.. I will just wait for Yuri so we can do the interview." CL said.

"Oh yes, CL about that Yuri is not feeling so well today we might have that rescheduled or if this is urgent we need to have you send us the questions and will have you answer that, you were the one who noticed it and she is really not feeling well, we want our models to be able to give their best I hope you understand CL" Victoria said it loud and humble so that CL would not feel like she is being taken advantage of. Victoria knows that talking to CL will not be good as Yuri's mind is clouded about her and Sica.

CL looked at Yuri. 'She seemed to be fine though a bit pale' CL's phone rang before she can even answer.

"Yoboseo? .. Ow is he coming in Korea?.... When?..... Okay... Urgent?now?.... Sure.. Okay bye." CL hung up. "I wanted to pursue but there is something more urgent than this.. I will send you my schedule Vic and let's meet hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter