QUICKIE

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Young stepped out of Seo Hyun's office. She smiled at Yoona before passing by Yoona's office Yoona smiled back awkwardly. Then she looked at Seo Hyun. 'They might have had another discussion about something and she might have lost again on her sister's point of view.... Poor Seo Hyun...she looks cute defeated. “She thought and smiled.  'It might not be a good time to talk to her yet. She fired three people this week already one everyday.... She must've taken it out to them... She really has an attitude whenever she is pissed she just fire anyone....poor employees.'  She sighed. 'I need to talk to her now! I need to end this type of treatment!' She is about to stand but she saw Sunny going in to Seo Hyun's
Office. So she remained seated.

"Seo Hyun, here you go these are all the files that you need." Sunny said while putting it on the table.

"Thanks Sunny."

"Wow Guguma!" Sunny noticed it and said "Can I have one?"

"JUST ONE!" Seo hyun said glaring at Sunny. She took one was about to leave when she remembered "oh by the way, I gave the man his loyalty funds." And the she left. She smiled at Yoona and she respond back with a smile without showing her teeth.
'Now is the time' She stepped out of her office and heading to Seo Hyun but Fany poke her and said excuse me and went inside Seo hyun's office. Yoona came back inside her aquarium and just rested her face on her hand. 'Seriously? Three times already?'
 
"Seo Hyun, here you go" Tiffany handing a brown envelope.

Seo Hyun took it with a question mark on her face. She opened it. It is all the information that she needs to track Sulli which casino she frequently goes to and three plane tickets. Two are round trip tickets and the other one is a one way ticket going to Korea and a map of Macau. There is also a note. "This is your mission kit little sister... Fighting! Bring her back! :)" Seo Hyun rolled her eyes 'is it a game to her... Oh well Soo young unnie!'

"I don't know what it is in there. Soo Young just told me to give to you she said that it is more exciting if you have a hard copy of the mission...." Tiffany said looking down and biting her lips for her not to laugh. 'These two might be competing on something again and Soo Young is looking at it as a game.' 

"It's ok Fany, thanks." Seo hyun said and Fany left her office and smiled at Yoona as well. Yoona replied with a fake smile. 

She and Seo Hyun had been looking at each other. There is a moment when they eyes met but Seo Hyun is avoiding it. 'How can I tell her that need to go to Macau? Shall I email? Write it in a post it? I don't feel like talking to her.' She said.

'Aw she is looking at me.. She wants me to make the first move? Shall I ? Gosh...' Yoona thought in her mind. They did not talk and ended up going home. 

YULSIC

Victoria, Yuri and Jessica reached the ground floor there were couple of fans down stairs and people were like waving to the two and they just smile to them. Victoria signaled Yuri to get in first and occupy the third row 'Yah! I don't want to seat there! I want to seat beside my Baby!' She said to her mind and rolled her eyes,  "Why don't you occupy that location, Vic?" Sica said.

"I can't allow you to be seated next to each other, you might bully her again.. Like that happened inside" Vic said.

'Oh if you just know what happened you will be thrilled and I bet you will regret being such a blocker!!' Yuri said to her mind while obeying Vics order. "You are over reacting" Jessica said and got it sat on the third row as well to be seated next to Yuri.  

"Yah Sica... Seat on the second row!" Victoria said.

"Nah! I don't want to.. Sit there by yourself!"  Jessica said and closed her eyes and crossed her arms and pretended to sleep. 

'Yeah! That is my girl' Yuri thought and smiled about Sica's aggressiveness.

Victoria opens with disbelief. "You should... Never mind! I will not hear any teasing to the two of you! Understand!" She got in and occupied the second row herself. She is seated side wards so she can see the two if they are doing something stupid.

Yuri is looking at the window and just looking at what is happening outside. She glances at Victoria from time to time to see if she is looking or not so she could at least be closer to Sica. 'What's up with her? Why is she watching us? Does she know?' Yuri is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter