Season 2

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a red carpet lying on the floor leading to the function room of the grandest hotel in Seoul. There are a lot of people around it they hold cameras, DSLR with long lenses. Mics, paper and pencil and recorders. They are to cover a real big event that influential, famous and rich people are the guests. It is held in the most prestigious hotel in Seoul. The five star hotel, named S3 Hotel. This Hotel is owned by the richest family in South Korea none other than the Chois. Shin Dong built the hotel 15 years ago when he has all his granddaughters in earth so S3 stands for Soo Young, Seo Hyun and Sulli.

'I built the hotel because of my precious grandchildren. I just want the best for them, the best life with the best people, why can't they all understand it..' Shin Dong said in to his mind as he is to take off his car. He looked at the person beside him. Eyes are swollen but covered by the makeup. It had been a week, a week after she left her life, her love, for her grandfather. She is the only one who knows the reason why she surrendered her white flag over to the man she hated most.

----
A WEEK AGO

Soo Young drive in the Mansion's doorway with Sulli as if she is to kill someone. Their maids open the door for her and everyone bowed for the both of them.

"Where is grandpa?" Soo Young asked impatiently.

"In the backyard." One of the maids said.

Soo Young and Sulli ran as fast as they can. They saw Shin Dong sitting on the coffee table across Seo Hyun.

Sulli and Soo Young looked at Shin Dong then turned to Seo Hyun, who looked so pale and has her poker face on. They felt sad for their sister.

The dogs (Hunter and Dubu) bark excitedly seeing familiar faces. Shin Dong and Seo Hyun tilted their heads; Seo Hyun was shocked but kept her poker face on. Shin Dong stood up and opens his arms widely.

"My babies you finally come back to your senses and went back to where you belong." He said smiling to his grandchildren.

Sulli is looking straight to Seo Hyun she feels her sister being so much hurt though she kept that poker face of hers. Soo Young is mad she is looking straight to Shin Dong who is smiling widely.

Soo Young walked in fast pace and she grabs the wrist of Seo Hyun that made Seo Hyun stood up.

"Seo Hyun, let's go back home." Soo Young said. Seo Hyun looked at her with her poker face on.

"Soo Young, come on you are home.. This is your home we are family remember." Shin Dong said looking at her.

"Shame on you using the word FAMILY. You toyed with us and you call us family?" Soo Young is glaring at Shin Dong who kept his grin.

"Let's go Seo Hyun." Soo Young tries to drag Seo Hyun now but she swayed her hand living her sisters with eyes wide open. Shin Dong smiled.

"This is home Unnie, this is where we belong." Seo Hyun said looking at the ground.

"Unnie, what happened to you?" Sulli asked pretty hurt as well.

"I came back to my senses that we cannot go against grandpa, he just wants the best for us, he could not bear to see us suffer in the crucial world that is why he did that." Seo Hyun said in a poker face mode still.

"See your sister realized it already you should do to." Shin Dong moved behind Seo Hyun and he pats her on the back.

"Why are you becoming her dog now Seo Hyun? What did he tell you?!" Soo Young asked she always know that their grandfather is a monster; she knows that her grandfather never changed even though he seemed to changed now he is removing his mask.

"This is my decision." Seo Hyun said.

"Unnie.. Please stop don't let him do this to you again, I knew how hurt you were and he might hurt you the again." Sulli said looking at Seo Hyun in concerned but Seo Hyun has just one expression, her poker face.

"I will not hurt her Sulli or anyone of you. Never will I do that to you girls." Shin Dong said smiling. "Seo Hyun here realized that and I have my faith in you guys that you will too."

The two are glaring at him and Seo Hyun is just looking at her sister controlling herself.

"I made this decision for SOSHI there are thousands of people who are working for our company and there is no way I will fail them, they need us. They need their CEO and VP." Seo Hyun said with her poker face still.

"Unnie.." Sulli is concerned, she knows Seo Hyun is like that but she does know too that the grandfather might have said something to her. "Unnie but why did you leave Yoona Unnie?"

"Hahaha Sulli ah, she is no good for your sister she is just using your sister, so your sister stopped her fling with her. Right Seo Hyun?" Shin Dong said and Seo Hyun nodded. Her sisters know that she is doing it reluctantly because they know how much she loves Yoona.

"She is my secretary and used me over her advantage, I realized all that and I left her." Seo Hyun said. Shin Dong smiled widely.

"You.." Soo Young ran towards Shin Dong and holds his collar tightly. Sulli ran to stop her sister Seo Hyun remained looking. "YOU..." Soo Young is glaring shaking in madness.

"Unnie stop" Sulli said holding her sisters shoulder.

Soo Young is mad but managed to have a soft expression as she removed her grip from her grandfather's collar. She took a step back and bowed.

"I'm sorry grandpa. I will do my job as a CEO of SOSHI from now on and Seo Hyun could do her job as well going back with her happiness." Soo Young said almost begging her grandpa, he knows what she means she wants to exchange places with Seo Hyun to be the Choi pet of Shin Dong.

'Hahahah I know Soo Young you wanted to protect your sister but how? I want all of you to come back to me all of you could make me have a lot of money and protect our riches.' Shin Dong said in his mind.

'I can't let you ruin her life now, she is happy and I will do everything in my power to stop you from destroying us' Soo Young said in her mind.
-

Shin Dong took off their limousine and behind him is Seo Hyun who looks so elegant than ever but she is not smiling and Shin Dong is smiling to all the reporters and people around them who are taking their pictures. Seo Hyun is bowing.

They were welcomed by Siwon and Hyo Yeon who was standing in front of the door of the hotel.

"Father." Siwon said with a bitter tone.

"My Son." Shin Dong smiled and hugged him.

"Let's go inside Seo Hyun and Father" Hyo Yeon said. Shin Dong asked her to call him father and she obeyed. The scandal about them subside they just say they will marry and fans accepted it because he is a Choi but there are a lot of speculation but Hyo Yeon did not care much about it.

Seo Hyun just nodded quietly and follows their lead. The theme of the party is gold for money that what Seo Hyun thought. They are going to be seated on the main table as they are the host of the said event. There is no trace of Soo Young and Sulli yet.

'I am worried about you Seo Hyun why are you like this?' Hyo Yeon asked herself because Seo Hyun is expressionless she seemed like a dog in leash around Shin Dong.

The Kims are there already, Including Jessica and her Pseudo Boyfriend. They are laughing and becoming sweeter than ever. Krystal is no longer in the hospital they discharge already and she is living in her Unnie's apartment once again today she is just roaming around getting herself familiar with the people she knew.

"Sometimes it makes me wonder if this is for fan service or something." Baek Hyun asked looking at the two.

"Our daughter is smart and this is only for fan service trust me." Chanyeol said as he sips on his glass of wine.

"Krystal seemed to be doing a good job looking around trying to talk to people." Baek Hyun turned to Krystal now.

"She is, we know that she will have her memory come back in no time lucky that Sulli is there to always help her, but where is she now?" Baek Hyun asked.

"She probably might not come because I bet they are against this." Chanyeol said. They continue talking about stuff.

The other host of the party arrived he is tall dark and handsome. He is walking in the middle of her sister Luna and her cousin Lee Sunny, She is indeed related to the Jeong her father and Jeong's mother are siblings. The guy smiles at everyone and everyone is just looking at him. The media knows him a lot, he is a private young man and they are the third or the second richest family in Korea.

"Who is that guy?" Taecyeon asked Jessica.

"He is the guy who own MVC" Jessica said keeping her eyes to the guy.

"The largest radio station and TV station in Korea?" Taecyeon was shocked.

"Yes. Luna's brother."

Followed by them is a very familiar face with three people behind her holding long lenses DSLR.

"Kim Tae Yeon? You are back." Jessica said in shock then she looked at her parents and BaekYeol did not react at all, they already knew about her being back they knew that she formally resigned in SOSHI and started working with JEONG.

"You knew about this?" Jessica asked with open in disbelief.

Chanyeol nodded.

"Unbelievable." She said.

The man reached the table where the Choi's are settled.

"Good evening to all of you." The guy said and bowed.

"Hahahah you are so nice to do that.. Where are your parents?" Shin Dong seemed to be the only one on the table to welcome him. Siwon bowed and Hyo Yeon as well. Luna felt it but did not mind the environment.

'Seo Hyun-ah I talked to your sister and she is worried about you.' Sunny thought with her sad expression on.

"They stayed in Cambodia for a charity event they will be back next week."

"That is okay.. Come on take a seat Sunny and Luna sit next to Hyo Yeon and you Young man come sit next to Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter